Thread: Dave

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-27-2009 @ 05:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Dave

can we please just get on with it already? dude...i've been waiting for you to just get back to your writing abilities, like everyone else who wants the god damn music scene to ignite! I was thinking Yea... someone is going to revive Rock n Roll as we knew it, and then YES! Van Helen steps into the shit and says that they are going to reunite the band. teased us for over 5 years that Dave would be with them and then they slap us all in the face and bring back Sammy Hagar. What the fuck? what a bunch of bullshit it turned out to be. ok so Dave perhaps you're are not just ready yet. maybe the price isn't yet to which you feel is well desirved...seeing that you are the driving force for Van Halen. but come on bro, Dave where the hell are you man, are you done with the possibility of ever getting back together with Van Halen. don't get me wrong i dig all your solo stuff, but u've never have put out the lyrics like you did when you were with Van Halen.

Dave Dave Dave...

Dave...this goes to you bro, hope you understand where i'm coming from. i miss this from you dude. take it as maybe some insperation. just one of your songs man. needs no intro, thanks any way dude. Rock on man. just hope you still have it in you.

"at night i walk this stickin street pass the crazies on my block and i see the same old faces and i hear that same old talk. and i'm searching for the latest thing a break in this routine, i'm talking some new kicks ones like you ain't never seen"

you man, in this state of mind is what rock is lacking
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Roth on TimmiT.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-27-2024 @ 03:09 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,327 Times in 856 Posts

Re: Dave

Originally posted by TimmiT
    Van Helen teased us for over 5 years that Dave would be with them and then they slap us all in the face and bring back Sammy Hagar. What the fuck? what a bunch of bullshit it turned out to be.
    You don't say.

Irresistible BITCH
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2023 @ 06:47 PM
    Status
    Thanks

David! DAVID! David! DAVID! David! DAVID!

DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID! DAVID!

DAVID! DAVID! DAVID!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

This aint over...... almost.. but not just yet..

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-20-2023 @ 05:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Yes! Write Dave Write!

then

Record Dave Record!

then

Tour Dave Tour! (and promote your new material for God's sake)

We all feel your pain TimmiT

Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-20-2023 @ 05:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

five stars Tim

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    11-02-2007 @ 05:38 PM
    Status
    Thanks

rock and roll needs a shot in the arm....

Perhaps You Know My Name.
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    02-27-2007 @ 07:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I can guarentee Roth is writing some new material as we speak, he's not going to let this Van Faygo tour make him look like a coward or a bum

"Many times I thought of quittin' babe, but my heart wouldnt buy it."

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2021 @ 04:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Rock n Roll needs a Shot in the Arm like a hot Thai waitress needs a shot in the ass...

PS: F-Sam

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

some kind of monster

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-19-2021 @ 12:39 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
    rock and roll needs a shot in the arm....
    and a kick in the ass!

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 06:04 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
    five stars Tim
    agree...

GOT ROTH?
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-07-2008 @ 12:19 AM
    Status
    Thanks

the only thin' i could say is DAVE IS THE BEST , DAVE IS VAN HALEN .

fuck you sisters

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

NEWS FLASH!: Dave IS VanHalen!!

No matter what the Bozo Brothers say... No matter what Ronald McHagar says, no matter what Mikey says-WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MIKEY ANYWAYS?!? Dave embodies the SPIRIT, the wreckless abandon, the fine-tuned ass-kickingness(I know that's not a REAL WORD) of Classic Van Halen!! CVH, and Roth solo, is the kind of music that makes your parents wet their pants... It pisses off your neighbors, and scares your teachers into a perpetual state of dementia. It's the song "Panama" blaring out your convertable while the 3 hot dames in the backseat scream the words at the top of their lungs as you CAREEN WILDLY down MainStreet USA with a Full Blown ARMY of cops chasing you straight to FUCKING HELL!!! It's the tunes that makes panties wet, and old-folks cry!! It's the videos that gave your mom a coronary, and your dad a BONER. It's the music of the ultimate "FUCK YOU" to all the Goddamn pussy-asses that MAKE ME FUCKIN PUKE!! It's Red-Hot, Red-Blooded, Good-Old Fashioned, BAD ASS AMERICAN HEDONISM IN A CAN, MOTHERFUCKER!!! And if Ed, Alex, Mikey, and Sam can't hang, then FUCK THEM WITH A CACTUS, cuz Dave can hang... Shit, DAVE invented it! Dave's done more for the Bozo Brothers than anyone, and how do they repay him?? They tool him out of his HARD-EARNED $$ in the royalties... they talk shit about him EVERYTIME they are within a 10 yard radius of a microphone... they hire Hagar to sing for them??--SHIT... They try to DISCREDIT DAVE's efforts as leader of CVH... They refuse to play CVH material LIVE... THEY SHOULD BE KISSING DAVE'S ASS EVERY FUCKIN' DAY OF THEIR LOUSY LIVES FOR WHAT HE'S DONE!!!! Dave took them from mediocre garage band with a good guitarist, to international superstars with a MONSTER guitarist!! Dave pushed Ed to be the best, then he pushed some more. Dave saw the potential, and PRESSED it. Kept pressing it... "It's not that I did so Goddamn much, it's just that they did so Goddamn little..." I think that sums it all up, then, right? So as Russ Dwarf says: "KEEP THE SPIRIT ALIVE!!"

Dave or the FUCKING Grave, douchebag!! Somebody give me a shot....

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

No matter what the Bozo Brothers say... No matter what Ronald McHagar says, no matter what Mikey says-WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MIKEY ANYWAYS?!? Dave embodies the SPIRIT, the wreckless abandon, the fine-tuned ass-kickingness(I know that's not a REAL WORD) of Classic Van Halen!! CVH, and Roth solo, is the kind of music that makes your parents wet their pants... It pisses off your neighbors, and scares your teachers into a perpetual state of dementia. It's the song "Panama" blaring out your convertable while the 3 hot dames in the backseat scream the words at the top of their lungs as you CAREEN WILDLY down MainStreet USA with a Full Blown ARMY of cops chasing you straight to FUCKING HELL!!! It's the tunes that makes panties wet, and old-folks cry!! It's the videos that gave your mom a coronary, and your dad a BONER. It's the music of the ultimate "FUCK YOU" to all the Goddamn pussy-asses that MAKE ME FUCKIN PUKE!! It's Red-Hot, Red-Blooded, Good-Old Fashioned, BAD ASS AMERICAN HEDONISM IN A CAN, MOTHERFUCKER!!! And if Ed, Alex, Mikey, and Sam can't hang, then FUCK THEM WITH A CACTUS, cuz Dave can hang... Shit, DAVE invented it! Dave's done more for the Bozo Brothers than anyone, and how do they repay him?? They tool him out of his HARD-EARNED $$ in the royalties... they talk shit about him EVERYTIME they are within a 10 yard radius of a microphone... they hire Hagar to sing for them??--SHIT... They try to DISCREDIT DAVE's efforts as leader of CVH... They refuse to play CVH material LIVE... THEY SHOULD BE KISSING DAVE'S ASS EVERY FUCKIN' DAY OF THEIR LOUSY LIVES FOR WHAT HE'S DONE!!!! Dave took them from mediocre garage band with a good guitarist, to international superstars with a MONSTER guitarist!! Dave pushed Ed to be the best, then he pushed some more. Dave saw the potential, and PRESSED it. Kept pressing it... "It's not that I did so Goddamn much, it's just that they did so Goddamn little..." I think that sums it all up, then, right? So as Russ Dwarf says: "KEEP THE SPIRIT ALIVE!!"

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by scottydabodi
    Good post, and well worth the double it got.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2018 @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by WOAHYEAH
    I can guarentee Roth is writing some new material as we speak, he's not going to let this Van Faygo tour make him look like a coward or a bum

"Many times I thought of quittin' babe, but my heart wouldnt buy it."
    I didn't think Roth wrote music any more. Seems like almost everything he does is old cover tunes. That's funny too cause now we know why the ROth era had so many cover tunes on the albums. Notice how when Sammy got there everything was original, however when Dave was at the helm, half the albums were cover tunes.

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ok either your stupid or retarded? you pick which one?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:27 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
    I didn't think Roth wrote music any more. Seems like almost everything he does is old cover tunes. That's funny too cause now we know why the ROth era had so many cover tunes on the albums. Notice how when Sammy got there everything was original, however when Dave was at the helm, half the albums were cover tunes.
    TONGUE-IN-ASS, there's another thread in this forum in which you belong. I will be subtle (for once) and suggest that you may need to spend some time there to get your shit together instead of being a fan of solid fat drenched in tequila. If you're still confused, I'll just leave you this picture as a hint.

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

OMG someone just told me Dave looks like Chris Katten now...and their right :O

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
    8 remakes over the span of 6 albums. Yeah, dude, that's a fucking TON of covers, sure...so why does Van Hagar insist on playing covers live on a regular basis, smart ass? Led Zeppelin, Neil Young, The Who, Mountain, Deep Purple, etc, etc, the list goes on and on of songs Van Hagar has covered in live settings. Fuck, they even did an Alice in Chains cover at least once! In case you missed it, the only cover songs David's had for SOME time has been what's on Diamond Dave. And technically, doing Hagar's solo shit live is arguably doing "cover" material.

So what's your point?

Next time, try and think a little bit before you open your mouth.

Commando

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I just voted 5 for Bob there I said it :O

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:27 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Good stuff. Bob more than deserves a 5-vote!

You love it!
    Sniper

Member No
    Last Online
    01-30-2009 @ 08:07 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Rikk
    Good stuff. Bob more than deserves a 5-vote!
    Oh well he can have one from me too then!

©Ramblings by Rogue® Inc.
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-20-2009 @ 08:02 PM
    RogueHorseman® resides at the scenic Double Cross Ranch in sunny Riveria Paradise
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by scottydabodi

Scotty, how in the world I've failed to give you a 5 star vote until now is beyond me!

Jump back, what's that sound? Scottydabodi, layin' the smack down!

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Right back atcha ROGUE!!! Keep Rothin!!

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

piss on the 5 star shit.

if u all want to start a thread to give high fives to each other, pick another u dumb fucks! back to what i was started this thread to begin with already, blow me u bunch of fucking promote me bitches.

damn u all to hell!
    what a bunch of loosers this board is. "just gimme a place to speak me mind, i can use this one", never mind what the topic was. FUCK OFF

DAVE! is the thread u retards!

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

this shit is is a waste of fucking time. NEVER WILL HAPPEN

and here's a big FUCK U to VAN HALEN. i'm done

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 685 Posts

So much anger....DAMN YOU VAN HAGAR!!!!

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

“ Originally posted by dammit

Dave...this goes to you bro, hope you understand where i'm coming from. i miss this from you dude. take it as maybe some inspiration. just one of your songs man. needs no intro, thanks any way dude. Rock on man. just hope you still have it in you.

"at night i walk this stickin street pass the crazies on my block and i see the same old faces and i hear that same old talk. and i'm searching for the latest thing a break in this routine, i'm talking some new kicks ones like you ain't never seen"

you man, in this state of mind is what rock is lacking”

I see you're on tour again Dave, GREAT! now two questions: are coming to Atlanta, and do you have any new shit man? come on dude.

i know u've got it in you man. that kind of thing that gets stuck in your head.

here's some more inspiration for u Dave:

"does it seem cold in here to you? aw man. what's there to do tonight anything? give me another cigerette over here. shit, is there anything left in that bottle? yea over here man.

lookee here,
    aaaaaaaaaaah waaaawaaaaaa, yeaaaaaaaaaa,
    some people live apart, they break your heart so damn easy.
    and then one night in sunny victory she decides and you agree she's leavin.

will you ever be the same, will you ever be the same?

that's when push comes to shove, i believe it was inevitable.

that's when push comes to shove, could this be the one that got away?
    i get the message, guess i knew it all along.
    since your a stranger here in paradise you fool.
    it seems like forty days and forty nights, since someone used my first name, including you.

will it ever be the same, is this the one that got away?"

Rock on Dave!

i don't think so. you are Van Halen, Dave!

The Sheep Pen Vixen!
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    08-13-2006 @ 06:03 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by TimmiT
    can we please just get on with it already? dude...i've been waiting for you to just get back to your writing abilities, like everyone else who wants the god damn music scene to ignite! I was thinking Yea... someone is going to revive Rock n Roll as we knew it, and then YES! Van Helen steps into the shit and says that they are going to reunite the band. teased us for over 5 years that Dave would be with them and then they slap us all in the face and bring back Sammy Hagar. What the fuck? what a bunch of bullshit it turned out to be. ok so Dave perhaps you're are not just ready yet. maybe the price isn't yet to which you feel is well desirved...seeing that you are the driving force for Van Halen. but come on bro, Dave where the hell are you man, are you done with the possibility of ever getting back together with Van Halen. don't get me wrong i dig all your solo stuff, but u've never have put out the lyrics like you did when you were with Van Halen.

Dave Dave Dave...

Dave...this goes to you bro, hope you understand where i'm coming from. i miss this from you dude. take it as maybe some insperation. just one of your songs man. needs no intro, thanks any way dude. Rock on man. just hope you still have it in you.

you man, in this state of mind is what rock is lacking
    all i have to fuckin' say is Dave is more then ready he said so in interviews it's the fuckin' sisters that aren't gettin' their shit together but i guess Eddie has to lick his wounds after last years joke of a tour maybe luckily in 2006 there will be a real VH reunion lets cross our fingers and hope Eddie can grow a set of balls and realizes he needs Dave to bring him back to reality.

Thread Information