The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Christ....If ND wasn't getting some big turnovers, this game would be completely different.

ND is just moving the ball with ease between the 20s, and then they can't do anything else.

Washington could easily be up in this one. I'm not too happy with my boys right now, but we're winning.....
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I don't know about you...but this game is excruciatingly painful to watch...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Try being a fan of one of the teams....
        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Washington's horrible...Notre Dame can't put them away...you are correct...they haven't been playing well in the red zone today...a lot like last year...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

Gentlemen... I'm out here in Seattle and the weather is beautiful. The game has been difficult to watch. The team hasn't been quite as sharp, and if not for Willingham and his UW team's mistakes, this could be a much different game.

At any rate, UW has been able to really attack the ND secondary, and even Bob Greise mentioned that if they don't get alot better, Leinart and USC are going to eat up the ND defense.

I'll feel better about the D if they put a hurt on Purdue. But I think the USC-ND game in a couple weeks could turn ugly if Weis doesn't get the defense more focused.

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.
            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Purdue might be a little pissed after losing to Minn today....
              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Purdue isn't as good as labeled...they were ranked soley because they don't play Michigan and Ohio State...

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

Shit... just finished watching the Oregon USC game... USC spots Oregon 13 points and then goes on to score 45 unanswered points.... Bush is the real deal... looks like a pro back running against high schoolers... good god... and Leinart runs the offense damn near flawlessly...

And Michigan is looking like the annual frauds that they are.... Lloyd Carr is a GREAT coach if you want to avg. 8 wins a year and 1 split-championship every 10-15 years, but he just doesn't get the most out of all the talent UM gets each year.

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.
                  An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                  hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    Purdue isn't as good as labeled...they were ranked soley because they don't play Michigan and Ohio State...
                    Doesn't mean they aren't going to be pissed....
                    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Who's talking about being pissed?

FACT: Purdue is overrated. Who cares if they are fucking pissed...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Fact is...if you're pissed, and not as good as advertised...then it doesn't matter...

Oh...I know...the pissed factor will outweigh the "overrated" factor when Notre Dame plays them...

gotcha...

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

No, I just think they'll go into the game vs. ND with a chip on their shoulder. Has nothing to do with whether they're overated or not. I'm sure they thought they should win.
                          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Yeah...and if Notre Dame is a good team...

then it won't matter if they have a chip on their shoulder...will it...

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Nope it won't. Pojo, no one's arguing with you here. But I like to look at all factors and I think that Purdue will be up for the game even more than usual after a big loss.
                              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

lmfao...

I'll agree with that...

Comment

Working...