The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • conmee
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

I'm still alive... barely...

ugh..

Icon.
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

[[ snicker ]]

[[ snicker ]]

[[ snicker ]]
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Va...Va...Va...

it is actually kind of amusing...

would have loved to see Purdue knocked off...

the Major conferences have some players this year...

SEC...ACC...Big 10...Big 12...

all have the playa's...

Big 10...probably 4th outta that bunch...even though OSU and Purdue are fighting the good fight...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Va...that's one of my favorite Rothisms by the way...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

Look, it's a 6-5 season coming on, ai'ght!!! lmao

Goddamn... I wish we were back in the day when ND, 'Bama, and PSU were perennial Top 25 teams... what the fooke happened?!!?!?

Bro, you think joining the Big 11 would help ND any? I don't think it would necessarily, but at this point I'd look at anything... I guess it comes down to coaching and recruiting, something ND has had bad luck doing the last 7 years or so...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.
            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

No...the Big 10 wouldn't help the Irish in the least...

I take that back...

honestly Icon...what it WOULD do...would be to make the Irish schedule a little more reasonable...

and put them in a 6 team conference...half-conference...

Perhaps it would lower recruiting expectations a bit...ie...give them an opportunity to recruit DUMBER students...lmfao...

I don't know...perhaps just for the scheduling issue...

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Gents,

It wasn't a complete wash this weekend as the UNLV Runnin' Rebels beat up on intra-state rival Nevada, 48-10 or thereabouts... lol... I always know that ND is having a tough season, when UNLV football is playing better, despite the Mountain West Conference... and of course, my San Diego Chargers put the hurt on the Titans... but damn it all if I can't count on my Irish to win every now and again... bummed out except for the San Diego and UNLV wins this weekend... ugh...

GO IRISH!!!
                GO UNLV!!!
                GO CHARGERS!!!
                GO PADRES!!!
                GO KINGS (BB and Hockey)!!!!

Icon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Well...my Bucks got their asses handed to them on a platter by the vaunted Northwestern CornDogs...

My Tribe swept out Minnesota...putting them on a death march to New York...

My Steelers actually looked good today...

Still pissed about the Bucks loss though...fucking CornDogs...

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Gentlemen,

The Irish I think just put away the Stanford Cardinal. I decided not to post play-by-play today until I was fairly certain they'd win, after last week's blowout. Not to mention, when my Runnin' Rebels put away BYU, when the Irish couldn't do the same, I figured I'd just wait and see until how this game played out.

Well, hopefully the Irish defense will keep Stanford down...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I think they did...

OSU sucks by the way...just thought I'd throw that in there...lmfao...

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

And how 'bout my Chargers in the throwbacks.... They're now 3-2, and Brees is playing like he has a No. 1 draft pick waiting to take his starting job... lol

GO IRISH!!! (beat Stanford)
                        GO UNLV!!! (beat BYU)
                        GO CHARGERS!!! (beat Jacksonville)

Icon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Yeah...and the Chargers had a 100 yard rusher....

and it wasn't LT...

lmfao...they actually had a big enough lead...they could rest him...

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

Navy's always good for a win... almost like a bye week... lol... I wish the Midshipmen well, however, and hope they win the rest of their games...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Christ...even Foust beat them 5 times...

Comment

• conmee
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Mar 2003

Hell yeah! The Irish are back among the ranked elite at #24/#25 in both polls... who'da thunk that a victory over undefeated Navy would be the game to bring the Irish back into the fold... lmao

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

Working...