whoes tougher,rugby players or USA football players?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • singerman
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2004

whoes tougher,rugby players or USA football players?

rugby players....their games are more like a battle!.....they get the shit kicked out of em and still come back for more.....and they dont wear all that baby padding that the yanks wear
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

The real question here is this...

if you were to go in a bar for a fight...

who would you want with you...

your pussy ass rugby players...

or our 260 lb linebackers...who grew up in the fucking hood...

it would be a short fight...my friend...a short fight...

your rugby players would be spending the rest of their lives carrying around an IV...sipping their steak through a straw...

give me a break with this bullshit...because that's all it is...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• singerman
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

ha ha ha.....how come your guys wear all the padding then?.....not real contact is it?.....as for who i'd rather be with......well we would have to wait half an hour before the fight started, while your guys put their helmets and shit on...so id be with the rugby players

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

If American football players didn't wear pads...their sheer size, speed and strength...would be fucking lethal...

if you started off the NFL's 10 best on one side of a field...and the 10 best rugby players from the other side...

and had them plow into each other at midfield...

1. the US players would be faster...

2. the US players would run over your pussy ass rugby players without a second glance...

not even a contest...

go ahead and run with your faggety pad theory...

if that makes you feel better...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

yeah bro...like I said...if that makes you feel better...

live in your dream world...

we wear pads because we have to...or their would be death involved...

pussies don't have to wear pads...cause they hit like faggots...

so like I said...roll with that if you're comfy with it...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

the only half an hour that would be involved...is to pick up the pieces of your pansy ass rugby homos...

of course...that's assuming they'd even show...

more than likely...they'd be trying to "huddle" together back at the bedroom...

Comment

• singerman
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2004

no way!....have you even the state of rubgy players at the end of a game?.....they dont give a shit how fucked up their faces and bodies are....they just keep going and going till the jobs done.....with no protection thats real guts...true british muscle

Comment

• singerman
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2004

as i said its a real contact sport...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Bro...if a feather hits a feather...you may hurt a feather...

if a pansy hits a pansy...well...you may hurt a pansy...

if an American Football player hits a pans...er...rugby player...

well...

RIP...

I got nothing against you bro...nothing at all...and I'm not going to sit her and say I know squat about Rugby...

but don't roll in here WITHOUT KNOWING SHIT about American football...and making baseless statements...

The average football player...pads or not...outsizes your guys by what...40...50 pounds?

grew up in the roughest sections of the US...

trust me on this...I wouldn't be worried about a fight...or about toughness...

I'm not talking about scrapes and bruises and cuts...I'm talking about broken legs...dislocated joints...and torn muscles...

pads or not...you got nothing on US Football...

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Rugby is rough, no doubt.
                    However, last time I checked it wasn't a feed-in to the NFL.
                    Around 10% of the NCAA football players make it to the NFL via the draft, and that's just the beginning.
                    Believe me, the pads involved do little to lessen the effects of low four forties going 200 to 230 pounds.

It's speed, and impact....plain and simple.
                    The best rugby player in the world would tune the fuck out on a simple bootleg.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Nope, I would have to say the NFL players ... year round workouts now ... men who are near 300 lbs and run sub 5 second fortys .... with the strength of probably 2 rugby playeres at least ...

Linebackers who outrun runningbacks and wide receviers....

Pads or no pads ... I'd have to take the NFL.

Comment

• singerman
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2004

id still like to see a game between the two sides though....and the reason i compared the two sports is that weve had american footballers over here playing rugby and they didnt really cut it....yeah they were quick but didnt wanna get right in the thick of the action

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by rustoffa

It's speed, and impact....plain and simple.
                          The best rugby player in the world would tune the fuck out on a simple bootleg.
                          Dude...that is classic...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

American footballers...playing rugby?...in your pro leagues?

Hmmm...so...let me get this straight...

you have your pro rugby players...coming over here...and getting our football players...I'm assuming from college...because no pro football player is going to say, "hmm...I'm going to England to play Rugby..."

Point is...

How many Rugby players HAVE EVER played in the NFL?...and hasn't been a kicker?

NONE!

Why?

It's more skilled...and more punishing...period...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

I wouldn't have any idea who those american footballers were, certainly could not have been anyone of any rep.

I'd still go with an NFL squad in a rugby game even. We have some earth movers that can move and lay some hurt down.

Hell, the argument isn't even existant in the USA ... it's a no contest which is the tougher, and has the tougher.

Comment

Working...