No announcement yet.

vh1 sam dave tour docummentry makes dave out as an ass hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That proves my point. Even when Dave tried to get along with him Spam had to stir shit up again. Then he wonders why Dave wont party with him. Daves not a drunk fuck like Ed, Dave remembers shit the next day.

Comment

Re: Re: vh1 sam dave tour docummentry makes dave out as an ass hole

Originally posted by Matt White

Seriously, Col5150, before you open your mouth, doing a little THINKING. Get your facts straight.Useless sloganering & Idolatorist Spam rhetoric will make you seem like a dullard.
      He's a spam head. Don't be fooled.

A stupid spam head

Comment

Ignorant spewing is a tell-tale sign.

Comment

"There's Sam again, banging on the window with a bottle of tequila

in one hand and his dick in the other."

Comment

VH1 didnt make Dave out to be an asshole, Dave IS and asshole and they merely caught it on tape.

It is quite apparent that Sammy was just trying to get a long as best he could and make the concerts fun for the fans, but Dave wanted no part of it.
            -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
              VH1 didnt make Dave out to be an asshole, Dave IS and asshole and they merely caught it on tape.

It is quite apparent that Sammy was just trying to get a long as best he could and make the concerts fun for the fans, but Dave wanted no part of it.
              you know what? I agree 100%. Dave is an asshole. He's hard to work with. All his past band mates have mentioned that at one time or another. But they also mentioned that he's one of the hardest rock n roll musicians on the planet and what he does, he does best. Asshole or not. Think he gives a fuck if people "like" him? Of course not. Get the fuck out of his way or get knocked down. Thats Dave.
              Sam trying to get along with Dave, screams of closet homosexuality and insecurities. Hey Sam, Dave thinks your a fucking pussy and wants, in NO WAY, to be your friend. Leave him the fuck alone. Does that make Dave the bad guy? Or is Dave just telling Sam the bold stated truth? Its a fine line. Blurred for some, but for true Roth fans, its clear. Sam is a pussy and needs to have pats on the back. Dave has entourages and kicks people in the ass. Thats the end of your sorted truth to the VH1 fable.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

What's quite apparent is that you have nothing better to do with your time than to be at a site dedicated to DLR, and bash him.

Dude, 12 year olds do that shit.

Says right on the front door, Dave and Classic VH.

There is only one asshole here ... and we know who it is.

Try some rock music once. Hagar isn't it. Montrose ended years ago, that's as close he got.

Comment

even then... Montrose? please.
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

I think this tour was a waste for Dave. Why even bother with this? Everybody in the known galaxy knows Dave is a better performer and frontman. Dave shouldn't lower his standards by playing with such 70's leftovers.

I was disappointed with Dave for about five seconds when I heard about this.

Comment

$$$. Im glad he did it. Sam bailed early making him look like a fucking pussy, and Dave the class act, took the show and ran with it. (until he sliced his melon open of course)

Comment

Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                          even then... Montrose? please.
                          With Sam ... that's about as hard rock as it got ...

I'm working with nothing here ... it's Sammy for crying out loud.

Comment

LOL true dat.

Comment

Have any of you ever heard of Dave jamming on stage with another singer or band. I never have. I think it's something he just doesn't do for whatever reason. He seems to only perform after being well rehearsed.
                              Same ole song and dance...

Comment

Originally posted by TongueNGroove

WOW yer an idiot.

He was selling the tour wth the feud!!!

God-damn!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X