Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seenbad
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Just had to weather the injuries. The last half of the season was brutal, but I was able to get "lucky" again. The plan came together.
    sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'll say it did!

You have like way more games than me this week, bastard!

Comment

• seenbad
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Like way more? Like, does "way" equal like "one"? Because that's what I see. I have 64 games compared to your 63. I think that's about as even as you could possibly ask for in fantasy matchups.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Maybe I'm retarded...

LOL I didn't realize this went until Weds.

Should be a good match then...

Comment

• seenbad
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

I figured. I was hesitant to respond thinking you may forget or not know to set your lineup for next week. Figured I'd like to win honestly if I'm going to at all.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Nick's first year in fantasy hoops and he makes the finals? Congrats bro...
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Nice job Nick.

You know Seen, I think the game was mine had I put Miller and Artest in my lineup.

I must have put Artest in and out about 3 times that day but I couldn't be sure he was starting. I should have known he was just resting to play against Bryant.

I had Miller in for the last 2 months and the last month he was giving me nothing so I left him out...We were closer than the 7-3 score would indicate.

I would have had points, fgs, and tied 5-5 with the edge going to me with points, although I haven't had the heart to do the math to make sure either way

Fuck
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• seenbad
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

Whatever helps you sleep at night after a good ass whippin bud.

See ya next year sparky.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Thanks to both Shark and Flamma...

And Seen, we'll see you on the make believe fantasy court where I can give you a make believe ass kicking...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by seenbad
                      Whatever helps you sleep at night after a good ass whippin bud.

I wish that were the case...I could actually live with an ass-kicking

If I had only played the same linueup I had played all year on the last day with Miller and Artest, I would have won.
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                        I wish that were the case...I could actually live with an ass-kicking

If I had only played the same linueup I had played all year on the last day with Miller and Artest, I would have won.
                        Dude, you got skunked. Enough with the pathetic excuses already. seen's team played better than yours, and seen didn't even have to drop half his players during the process.

Your team was dominant for much of the regular season but fell apart in the playoffs. It happens.

Other teams, like mine, were inconsistent all year. That happens too.

With that said, kick seen's ass, Nick!
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• seenbad
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

That's why I enjoy beating you so much every year flamma bamma gamma lamma. You're a pecker.

Losers like you are no longer allowed to post in this thread. Be gone with you now.

The reigning champion has spoken. let it be so...

Comment

• seenbad
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

That's why I enjoy beating you so much every year flamma bamma gamma lamma. You're a pecker.

Losers like you are no longer allowed to post in this thread. Be gone with you now.

The reigning champion has spoken. let it be so...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

You fuckers!!!!

I see the losing during the course of the season brings out the worst in you...:p

All I am saying is...I put in two of the guys I sat on the last day and I beat Seen (5-5 tie goes to me on points)...and I don't like losing like that. There was no ass kicking.

Now beat that bastard Nick
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

Working...