X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
    BRILLIANT Carmine!!! I'd vote for you again if I could!!!!
    thank you MW

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Robonez
      That guy is funny!
      Go Devil Fish!
      Alright Lad, you've had your fun. Off to the Pen with 'ya. Sassy! Take 'em to the pen! Good boy Sassy!

Comment

• hard rock
        Head Fluffer
        • Oct 2004

Im in as well. as my great old uncle once said if you cant beat them kick the shit out of them anyway

Comment

• Robonez
          Groupie
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
          Alright Lad, you've had your fun. Off to the Pen with 'ya. Sassy! Take 'em to the pen! Good boy Sassy!

Thought I was already there...?
          It's flattering that someone took the time to write a whole essay about me and that other guy.

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Robonez
            Thought I was already there...?
            It's flattering that someone took the time to write a whole essay about me and that other guy.
            Stop 'yer stallin', little man. Off to the PEN with 'ya!!!

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

posted by devil fish asswipe over there:

Gee, should I go into hiding because here comes the "Roth army"?! Ooooooh! You are one bad mother f*ucker!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I seriously s*hit you not- I laughed out loud when I saw that! All I saw on that retarded waste of cyberspace was a few inane responses and one, "That guy is funny! Go Devil Fish" Hey! Even on a Pro-Roth site I get props! Hey, post this one on there:

Hey all you Diamond Dave whores- Dave is not what he appears to be! HE F*UCKING RULED FROM 1977-1982 but even the dinosaurs had to die sometime! ROTH IS A CLOWN! I REPEAT, ROTH IS A CLOWN! What is that f*ucking fake act of his that he's been doing since 1985?? How many times do we need to be subjected to his stupid ramblings? "I fergot the f*uckin' words..." "Look at all the people here tonight!!!" It's true, I haven't heard any new music from Roth in awhile...that's because NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND GIVES A S*HIT!!!!!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2004

i told you people...this fucking wimp is a serious asshole. i wonder what his poor old parents think of their son being such a pathetic loser! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

He's a clown, BadMutha. SAme old tired SHEEP antics. No answer, just keeps repeating the same shit. For somebody who "hates" DAVE, he seems pretty obsessed with him. I'll prod him a little more, but he is getting boring fast.

Comment

• mechadoom
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Oct 2004

I couldn't agree more. I just came from seeing VH in concert and they were a paltry shell of a band without DLR. Sammy lacks the charisma and personality to be a great frontman. I would pay almost anything to see David Lee Roth reunited with the greatest band on earth, but I wouldn't ever go see them again with Sammy. This just goes to prove again that David Lee Roth IS Van Halen and the greatest frontman ever.

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

couldn't have said it better, mechadoom.

Comment

Working...