X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Look for me at the World Series...

I work at Fenway...this is my second year as a vendor in the stands (the guys in yellow shirts selling coke and peanuts and hotdogs...)

I was 5 outs away from going to the World Series last year...now I will be there for all 4 games at Fenway (if they go 7...)

ps, I think that everyone should go easy on the resident Yankee fans around here...the umps usually allow them to cheat (phantom tags, fan intefered home runs, Reggie sticking his fat ass out against the Dodgers), but this year the umps actually held the MF Yankees up to the rules of the game. They arent used to that.
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Fucking sweet ... at the series ...

Would have been wild if Houston had won and Clemens got a start there.

Should be an electric atmosphere to say the least.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It would have been Pedro vs. Clemens in game 7 at Fenway Park...ON FRIKKIN HALLOWEEN!!!

This plane of existance would have ceased to exist...

Oh yeah...

SUCK IT M-F Yankee fans!!!!
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• knuckleboner
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

i had buddies who used to do pretzels at RFK. they said their $$ was inversely related to how much of the game they actually watched.

here's hoping you don't earn much money!!!

as an O's fan, i can say i was right with you in the ALCS. but now that the stankees are out of it...well, i think i can't root for a division rival to win the world series.

i hope it's a good series, nonetheless!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

I've heard that the Sox announced that there will be NO tickets sold for the Series....

I understand those already reserved for season ticket holders, but do you know if the remainder has been scooped up by MLB ???

That really sucks....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• lucky wilbury

the tix went on sale yesturday at 3 pm by phone only and sold out rather quickly

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

I could imagine...

I guess I could compare it to (here's a good one) if the Pirates ever got back to the WS, with similar seating capacity....

Of course, they'd need to have a winning record for the first time in 12 years, that'd be a good start...
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

LMFAO...

Man...the Series...I love me some World Series...and for the first time in a long ass time...we actually have a series with some of the true OLD SCHOOL teams in it...

I hope it's a good one...

but Pedro vs. Clemens in game 7...as I said in another thread...at Fenway...

would have been a classic...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

guys...I took a million pictures yesterday at Fenway...want me to post 'em? (if you do, do you want em here or in picture forum?)

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

After I finished selling water in the 4th, I sat underneath the left field grandstand where the grounds crew keeps their shyte...about 40 feet from Manny. I couldnt quite see home plate, but I could see 90% of the field...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I had a great view of Belhorn's home run clanging off Pesky's Pole...

Comment

• tjvhou812
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

sweet
                        Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

here

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Papi taking some 1B practice before the game...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Nice bro...you need to take a Roth Army sign my brother...and get a picture of that shit...

I envy you...must be nothing like seeing a series game at Fenway...
                              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...