I've been wrestling with the thought of who to give my vote for the presidency to for months now.
I was really having a hard time choosing between PEROUTKA of the constitution party, and BADNARIK of the libertarian party. I like a lot of what I see from both.
Several months ago, Ted Nugent told me to vote for Bush. I liked the things that he had to say, but frankly I didn't feel that Bush was the man who fit that scenario. Ted was not able to persuade me. So, there I was, back to the LIBS and the CONS.
I began to lean toward BADNARIK because I feel a libertarian is simply more electable. I realize that a third party will not win this election, so I decided to vote for them on a local level only (for now).
Since a third party will not win this election, a vote for one is actually a vote against one of the two remaining parties ( which duh, is a vote FOR the other ).
Then, while reading some of FORD's posts, and others ( you know who you are ), it suddenly came to me. While many of you joke and jest, there are some people ( FORD...DLR'S...OD ) who just spew hate constantly.
While I may have a rather harsh sense of humour, and am about as subtle as a bulge in a tranny's mini skirt, I sure as hell don't want to be aligned with such a hateful bunch.
So it's official........I will vote for BUSH!!!!