Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Found this pic on Google - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found this pic on Google

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this pic on Google

How much did Sammy have to pay the person in the white to hang around with him.
    Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

It's the Illegitimate child of Sammy Hagar and Danny DeVito!!!
    Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

Originally posted by tydhurst
      It's the Illegitimate child of Sammy Hagar and Danny DeVito!!!
      haha! Oww sir you're killing me.
      Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

Dave's got the girls around him, Sammy's got who the fuck infront of him?!?!
        Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

Originally posted by smaz
          Dave's got the girls around him, Sammy's got who the fuck infront of him?!?!
          That's the point sir. If you could choose one of the two which one would you have !

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

Bearing in mind that Hagar DeVito can be used as a handy stool for getting those hard to reach bottles of tequila from the top of the bathroom Cabinet!
            Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

Originally posted by David Van Via
              That's the point sir. If you could choose one of the two which one would you have !
              Hmmmmmmm.......... Dave
              Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

Originally posted by smaz
                Hmmmmmmm.......... Dave
                You're a wise man Guv'Nor!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

Dave's had to bend over so much to lower himself to Sammys' level

Comment

Oh well it just proves Sammy is has less of everything then dave......... Oh sorry he's full of more shit then Dave and KFC £9.99 mega buckets!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

He wishes he could get in the act..look at his face!
                      Hes dying inside..all those babes.

EUAS

Comment

Originally posted by David Van Via
                        How much did Sammy have to pay the person in the white to hang around with him.
                        every time i look at your posts i wonder if you don't know how to spell "Vai" or if you're really just stupid.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Well, Sammy ain't that bad for all the jive he gets. He and Hulk Hogan are one and the same in color coordination. DHL just switched over to the yellow and red. Go get 'em Dave.
                          http://www.edpowerspasswords.com/index1_files/logo.jpg
                          The Nasty Brothers! Paid, Laid, and Made.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            every time i look at your posts i wonder if you don't know how to spell "Vai" or if you're really just stupid.
                            My name was originally going to be David Van Vai, but when you say that it sounds incomplete. So I swaped the letters round in vai to get via. This way it doesn't sound like something else should come after it. Or maybe I could just be really really stupid!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

Im more amazed that there is somebody actually shorter than Spammy ?
                              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...
                              X