X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RogueHorseman
    Commando
    • Apr 2004

Somewhat interesting...

There is "news" at the VHND again... kinda, sorta...

Discuss, if you like.

Not sure I give much of a sh*t.
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

SSDD (Same shit, different day)

:p Yada, yada, yada is all I have to say about it! I get more info here and at DDLR.

WE ROCK!!!!!
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Hey, RH! How've you been?
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• lms2

So the news is that they are sorry there has been no news but they are going to make it up to us big time... and will probably fail miserably, much like the song the quote is taken from.

Thank you lord for providing me with the Roth Army!

Comment

• scottydabodi
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Here's some Headline News for them: VanHagar sucks.
          If you listen to fools
          The Mob Rules

Comment

• lms2

"The only interesting thing about the VHND is me..."

Comment

• Halen High
              Commando
              • Jul 2004

So they miss reporting on almost the entire Van Hagar reunion. A reunion they so enthusiastically supported. Then finally get their act together just in time to announce their demise................................

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The VHND is just a PR site for Van Hagar now. Grant's version was far better.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I don't have any issues with the VHND in any form...

I'll just say this...

Grant Fisher is/was the creator of the greatest "Van Halen" site on the planet. It was current...and always provided any VH fan anything they could ever want...it was a sad day when he stepped down...

here's to you Grant...and let's hope that the folks that you passed on your baby to...take good care of it...

As long as there's an Army...there will be people here supporting the News Desk...

Don't ruin the rep...extend it...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

The VHND was a beacon of information during the darkest days. I will always be grateful.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

It's funny...Grant always stayed above it all...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Other than that ONE slight misunderstanding that Grant and I had...we got past it though...lmfao...

Comment

• hot for david
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2004

what the fucl who cares for those fags ,the only important thing here is DIAMOND DAVE
                        "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
                        http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hot for david
                          what the fucl who cares for those fags ,the only important thing here is DIAMOND DAVE
                          Amen to that Hot For David.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• lms2

Which one slight misunderstanding would that be, for us newbies that don't remember VHND's brighter days?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

old news lms2...old news...nothing to rehash...

Comment

Working...