• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sgt Schultz
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

BCE "will arrange a terrorist attack" so they can "declare martial law"

FORD's prediction...............
    “ the Bush Criminal Empire will arrange a "terrorist attack" either in this country or in a nearby Canadian city in late October, or early November, in order to declare martial law and "postpone" an election which they know they will not legitimately win."
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If it doesn't happen, then I'll never be more happy to be wrong.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: BCE "will arrange a terrorist attack" so they can "declare martial law"

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
      FORD's prediction...............
      “ the Bush Criminal Empire will arrange a "terrorist attack" either in this country or in a nearby Canadian city in late October, or early November, in order to declare martial law and "postpone" an election which they know they will not legitimately win."
      I don't remember specifics, but I heard talk of postponing the election in the media (CNN?) on Saturday. I think the reasoning was to combat voter fraud and voter intimidation by Republican pollsters turning away people wearing Kerry/Edwards t-shirts..

Comment

• Big Train
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Tick tock, tick tock...October Suprise officially dead. Do you realize Kerry TOOK A FUCKIN POLL after the Bin Laden tape aired?

Comment

• Switch84
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Come on, GET HAPPY!

Originally posted by FORD
          If it doesn't happen, then I'll never be more happy to be wrong.

:p Dude, many states have voted already (Georgia being one of the early voting states) and nothing's happened. As I type, we're HOURS away from Election Day. It ain't happening, just like Classic Van Halen getting together for a big 'Love-in' ain't happening.
          Last edited by Switch84; 11-01-2004, 04:07 PM.
          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• McCarrens
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            If it doesn't happen, then I'll be wrong.
            Shouldn't you say this about all your posts?
            "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

Working...