X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ford's "Paranoia"

I can't remember the thread, but Ford said something about CIA plants and Secret Servicemen monitoring the site in response to someone baiting by asking him if he had weapons in the event Bush wins through skulldugery (probably the only way he can win).

While I strongly believe the CIA doesn't monitor (domestic) web sites (we can't even get rid of al-Qaida friendly sites based in the U.S.), don't be so quick to jump all over his conspiracy loving hide. As a vet and dedicated conspiracy theory lover myself, I have heard that the National Security Agency (NSA) is rumored to have a super-computer program called "Echelon" that can zero in on internet e-mails and even phone conversations that contain certain que words (i.e. freedom fighter, guerilla, terrorist, assassin, rifles etc.). You Busheep should keep that in mind before you claim someone is paranoid, I happen to think that paranoia is rational.

Oops! I think I just made their shitlist.
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Re: Ford's "Paranoia"

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    You Busheep should keep that in mind before you claim someone is paranoid, I happen to think that paranoia is rational.
    Almost every time in my life where I thought something was fishy and I was being paranoid I was right about it.

Every time you trust someone they fuck you over.

But gw wouldn't do that.
    gnaw on it

Comment

Working...