No announcement yet.

"Biggest Dick Licker @ Roth Army" Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we need to disable images in general for a while. I know it would kill the picture forum, but it would certainly render one complete piece of shit completely useless.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD
      I think we need to disable images in general for a while. I know it would kill the picture forum, but it would certainly render one complete piece of shit completely useless.
      This is my opinion.....

Comment

that baby picture was funny...but just way too fuckin' gross. FRESH SHIT does not belong on here.

Comment

This is my opinion

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Denny
          [B]This is my opinion.....

TERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTS YMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZER SWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFB IATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTION TERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTS YMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZER SWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFB IATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTION TERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWATERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRAN TFBIATTENTIONRRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZER SWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFB IATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTTER RORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONIONTERRORISTS YMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZER SWTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONARRANTFB IATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTION TERRORISTSYMPATTERRORISTSYTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWAR RANTFBIATTENTIONMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONHIZER SWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFB IATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTION TERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTS YMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZER SWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFB IATTETERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONNTION TERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTS YMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZER SWARRANTFBIATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFB IATTENTIONTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTION TERRORISTSYMPATHIZERSWARRANTFBIATTENTION

I still know people at the FBI---Hold on to that green card you useless cunt! You'll need it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marlowe01
            that baby picture was funny...but just way too fuckin' gross. FRESH SHIT does not belong on here.
            Once you have three kids in your posse, shit like that's a walk in the park, trust me
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

katydid
              the knockz
              katydid
              katydid , i mean the knockz
              the knockz

5 of the biggest lowlife shitheads ive ever come across on the net - ever

Comment

Originally posted by flappo
                katydid
                the knockz
                katydid
                katydid , i mean the knockz
                the knockz

5 of the biggest lowlife shitheads ive ever come across on the net - ever
                true.
                Originally posted by Cato
                Golden, why are you FAT?
                Originally posted by lesfunk
                Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

I am a cunt.
                  sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

I will second that .

Cos I am also .
                    Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                    the chazzers are so lucky
                    so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

I'd like to post a couple PMs from FLAPPO:

11/20/04 5:51 AM

Quit now, you dumb cunt
                      while you still have a chance
                      im not fucking aboot here
                      ask around, ill take this to the next level if i have to
                      take my advice and quit this fucking board & don't ever come back.
                      YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Then today 11/22/04 FROM FLAPPO

(Smily face) how you like it so far, bitch?
                      you keep posting here and ill make your life here an e hell
                      now do the decent thing and don't ever fucking post here
                      EVER again
                      ok?

if you persist i will get you banned, i have the clout, just ask aboot.

Today 5:00 AM

Has anyone else ever been warned and threatened by this person?
                      If so send me a pm. I'll post it also.

I feel I have a right to know his name and address.

He has desicrated my pictures and put them on his avatar. Flappo, Golden Awe, Bad Guy, Seshmeister, etc. have made my life a living Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Katydid
                        Flappo, Golden Awe, Bad Guy, Seshmeister, etc. have made my life a living Hell.
                        Living legends, all of them.

Comment

What did you expect, the welcome wagon?

Comment

Originally posted by bueno bob
                            Very pretty Made me hungry for that left over chocolate ice cream I have in the fridge...

My vote goes to Rikk for owning a Japanese "Balance" CD.

God, shut up, KATYDID.
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Originally posted by Katydid
                              I'd like to post a couple PMs from FLAPPO:

11/20/04 5:51 AM

Quit now, you dumb cunt
                              while you still have a chance
                              im not fucking aboot here
                              ask around, ill take this to the next level if i have to
                              take my advice and quit this fucking board & don't ever come back.
                              YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Then today 11/22/04 FROM FLAPPO

(Smily face) how you like it so far, bitch?
                              you keep posting here and ill make your life here an e hell
                              now do the decent thing and don't ever fucking post here
                              EVER again
                              ok?

if you persist i will get you banned, i have the clout, just ask aboot.

Today 5:00 AM

Has anyone else ever been warned and threatened by this person?
                              If so send me a pm. I'll post it also.

I feel I have a right to know his name and address.

He has desicrated my pictures and put them on his avatar. Flappo, Golden Awe, Bad Guy, Seshmeister, etc. have made my life a living Hell.
                              here's my name and adress

YOUR MASTER
                              HELL

happy now ?

Comment

x's and o's
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...
                                X