Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figs
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

She would mobilize a lot of voters, both for and against...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
      disagree with you warham....i was living in Central NY at the time and outside of NY City, rudy really was getting beat up in the pre-election polls.
      Not to sound snotty, altho I can generally be taken that way--

The state generally leans overall to how the city votes.

That and not all women would support her. While my gender would love a woman in power there, we still have to agree with her on issues 'n all that type of stuff. With how we are currently, I don't think her victory would be so easy.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

No offense here, but we don't need someone in office that is moody, irrational, vindictive, and for one week out of every month goes through a menstruation cycle.

Go ahead and send Hillary up, we'll take her down no matter who the fuck she mobilizes.
        The Republicans have some very promising candidates to choose from for '08 already.

In fact, I don't see the Left getting the White House back in '08 at all, especially if Clinton is the bearer of all your hopes and dreams in a candidate.

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
          Foot Soldier
          • Jun 2004

agree with saying the city controls the vote but rudy sure wasnt doing well outside of the city back then and was behind hillary, by so much as 10%, in the polls before he left the race cause of nut cancer.

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
            Foot Soldier
            • Jun 2004

who is lined up for the republicans? i'd like to see McCain, but his shot may be gone. I dont think Rudy is an option as I said before in here. Who else is there?

I'm not a hillary fan or even a democrat, i just think she would be pretty hard to take down

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

i thought it was prostate?

Would be interestnig to see how things changed now after 9/11.

And Cat, not all women are like that and that view is prejudiced.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
                Foot Soldier
                • Jun 2004

your right, it was prostate...altough there were tons of reports then saying that the controversy of his affair is what led him to drop out, as they caught the caner very early and didnt think it would get in the way of running for office. who knows, he only one who knows

Comment

• Figs
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
                  agree with saying the city controls the vote but rudy sure wasnt doing well outside of the city back then and was behind hillary, by so much as 10%, in the polls before he left the race cause of nut cancer.
                  I don't remember a 10% lead...

I know he was getting shit about releasing records on some guy that was killed by a cop at the time, but 10%? Especially in republican upstate? Was the Air Force One listening tour that successful?

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jun 2004

is that the guy who was shot 21 times or something like that that led to that bruce springsteen song?

Comment

• Figs
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

i don't think so, i think the one i was thinking of was in harlem, and the 41shots guy was in the bronx??? not positive...

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                        No offense here, but we don't need someone in office that is moody, irrational, vindictive, and for one week out of every month goes through a menstruation cycle.
                        I either completely disagree with you or completely agree with you. I definitely agree with this.
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

Look what the Liberals Have Resorted To...
                          PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Switch84
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

No spring chicken

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cathedral
                            [B]No offense here, but we don't need someone in office that is moody, irrational, vindictive, and for one week out of every month goes through a menstruation cycle.

:p Dude, she's WAY past that point in her life now! She's at least 55, isn't she? At this point, she's probably taking hormone replacement medication.

LMMFAOBT
                            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...