X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Train
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

OZZY continues to be degraded..

The new Trick Daddy album's single "Let's Go" f/Lil Jon & Twista is based off a sample of "Crazy Train" and samples Ozzy's "I,I,I"..thing.

Shame on you Sharon.
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

You're surprised about this because....?
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Big Train
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Not surprised, just saddened.

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

You would think the millions they already have from "The Osbournes"
        would be enough. Putting Ozzy into rap, thats fucked. After Sharons
        editing job on Diary and Blizzard, the whole Ozzy machine is going
        off the rails on a crazy train.

Hows the talkback show biz Mrs Osbourne ???
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

With Sharon being with Ozzy all these years its like a double edge sword, on one hand without her Oz would have been dead 20 years ago, with her she is undoing the great shit he did 20 years ago, the bitch.....
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Excuse me, already made a thread about it:

Comment

• knuckleboner
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

eh, there's nothing wrong with the rap song. (it's certainly not the best out there, but it ain't bad.)

i'm not even sure it's a "sampling" as much as it is a borrowing of the riff and a reworking of it.

that's fine.

it's not NEARLY as bad as remastering the classics without the original lineup. or that loungy "crazy train" intro for, "the osbournes." or worse of all, ozzy's fumbling around in "the osbournes."

THAT makes ozzy popular as a celebrity. but moreso as a joke.

the sampling shows that people are still interested in the music, even for new genres.

Comment

• WolfStar999
                Roadie
                • Jun 2004

What really pisses me off is how few people my age (22) know about Ozzy's music. I tried talking about "Crazy Train" when that Trick Daddy song first started playing on radio to some people I was hanging around with, and they had no idea what I was talking about- It's just blasphemy, I tells ya. Utter blasphemy. Once again, humanity takes another step down the evolutionary ladder...

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Oct 2004

I blame 'The Osbournes'. Should never have happened. First series was OK cos it was mostly about Ozzy on tour etc...but, when he was trying to get the cat with his broken leg. Ouch! When he couldn't use the hoover. Ouch! When he couldn't use the TV. Ouch!

I just want the Price Of Darkness back. We all new he wasn't REALLY the Prince Of Darkness. But, the myth was better than the guy being made to look stupid all the time.

The worst part is...this is how he'll be remembered.
                  Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

Working...