X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frenchie
    Foot Soldier
    • Jul 2004

springsteen,pearl jam and REM

in Europe, we heard that springsteen and pearl jam, REM, were giving many concerts to support KERRY. WHAT was their message, and why people didn't follow them? what is your opinion.
    pearl jam is a so great band and springsteen is a legend. he sings for so many years for the homeless,and for all the people who suffers from capitalism.
    what do you think of that?
    (sorry for my english......)
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

People in red states don't listen to real music. They only listen to Ted Nugent, Toby Keith and Sammy Hagar (all of whom are Busheep)
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

David Lee Roth is from a red state, just for your information, Frenchie.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Since when does being a "Democrat" mean you also have to be anti-war? Can you say "Lyndon Johnson" you fucking shit wine-making, cheese-munching, beret-wearing douchebag? And since WHEN does being a Democrat mean you have to listen to pussy rock stars who can't sell a record between them by kissing each other's asses?

Fuck "da Boss" and that ugly-as-fuck bald nasal-whining millionarie. Sweaty Eddie can fuck the hell off, too! If these whining rich cunts want me to give a fuck what they have to say, all of them can tote a M-16 across the Fallujah landscape knocking out towel-wrappers one-by-one while you sit back on your unbathed smelly French ass, sipping Marlot and farting cheese with cheese.

I can't wait until America carpet bombs France with soap!

Comment

• HELLVIS
          Foot Soldier
          • Jul 2004

I've said it before, but here I go again. I am sick and tired of these

out of touch, haven't missed a meal ever, can't remember their last

hard day's work, morally bankrupt, $5,000.00 hair style getting,

immigrant poolboy/lawnboy latin slave owning, jet-setting, whiney celebs

telling me how to vote/live my life I could just PUKE!

Look at me. I once had a hit record/tv show/movie, so my opinion is

important and my place in society deems it necessary for me to think

for the "little people"...... FUCK YOU!

If a celebrity wants to play politics, they should get out of show biz

and throw their hat into the political arena, like Ronald Reagan, Clint

Eastwood, Sonny Bono, Jesse Ventura, Arnold............

If I buy a ticket to a concert, you had better sing to me, not preach to

me, or you will have seen my last hard earned dollar.
          He throws a punch.
          He swings. I duck.
          His fat ass falls...
          Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• Lou

Well if those artists had any brains they would have gone to the red states and red areas if they wanted to make an impact. From what I remember not one of the areas they traversed were conservative. What's the point of preaching to the choir?

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
              People in red states don't listen to real music. They only listen to Ted Nugent, Toby Keith and Sammy Hagar (all of whom are Busheep)

I'm getting sick of your crap...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by HELLVIS
                I've said it before, but here I go again. I am sick and tired of these

out of touch, haven't missed a meal ever, can't remember their last

hard day's work, morally bankrupt, $5,000.00 hair style getting,

immigrant poolboy/lawnboy latin slave owning, jet-setting, whiney celebs

telling me how to vote/live my life I could just PUKE!

Look at me. I once had a hit record/tv show/movie, so my opinion is

important and my place in society deems it necessary for me to think

for the "little people"...... FUCK YOU!

If a celebrity wants to play politics, they should get out of show biz

and throw their hat into the political arena, like Ronald Reagan, Clint

Eastwood, Sonny Bono, Jesse Ventura, Arnold............

If I buy a ticket to a concert, you had better sing to me, not preach to

me, or you will have seen my last hard earned dollar.

Singing and dancing got these people where they are, not their political views...

Sing the freakin' song and shut up!

Funny post...

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Lou
                  Well if those artists had any brains they would have gone to the red states and red areas if they wanted to make an impact. From what I remember not one of the areas they traversed were conservative. What's the point of preaching to the choir?
                  Good point...

I'm glad none of those crybaby freaks came here to spout off their nonsense...

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

But the Boss sings about poor people all the time! What more could anyone ask for???

(Too bad he doesn't actually give his millions to them... But at least they can feel better that "The Boss" thinks about them from time to time.)

Oh, and for the record, what's the unemployment rate in France? Is it higher or lower than the U.S.? Yep, capitalism is the devil!

Comment

• HELLVIS
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jul 2004

He thinks about them every time one of his illegal alien, non-english speaking servants clean his pools, bring his dinner, cleans his mansions, or cuts his lawns.
                      He throws a punch.
                      He swings. I duck.
                      His fat ass falls...
                      Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

We liberals clearly have the better musicians.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Too bad for you libs that the Toby Keiths of the world managed to do more than the Bruce Springsteens of the world this year, eh?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Toby Kieth has a large constituency:

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                              David Lee Roth is from a red state, just for your information, Frenchie.
                              So's John Mellencamp. Hell, so is REM, for that matter. But that doesn't mean they give into the fucked up mentality which prevails in those states.

This mind numbingly STUPID inability to fucking think for oneself. To question authority and to KNOW WHEN SOME GODDAMNED CRIMINAL PIECE OF SHIT IS LYING TO YOU.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...