Thread: What the hell happened?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Unhappy What the hell happened?

This site has been down for two days from my server. What happened?:confused:

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Same here. Happens every once in a while.

Got it bad...
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    More than likely, the BCE hacked the site to supress FORD's revelations about voter machine fraud.
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by diamondD
    More than likely, the BCE hacked the site to supress FORD's revelations about voter machine fraud.
    I thought maybe U2 hacked the site because they were pissed off about downloads. -LOL

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nah...it was the Links that did it...
    Twistin' by the pool.

diamond den™

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Fucking loser! Please explain your existence?
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    DiamondDen could never explain his own existence. To have a fucking idiot and a panda in the same body is biologically impossible. Me, I like to just assume that he's nothing but a fucking idiot.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Why do you have a picture of GR posted?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Why do you have a picture of GR posted?
    You don't like the picture?

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    pic is alright. Looks like San Diego in background. Just not sure why you'd carry a pic of a guy with you from post to post?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    pic is alright. Looks like San Diego in background. Just not sure why you'd carry a pic of a guy with you from post to post?
    I think the pic looks pretty awful myself. I think the tank top is hilarious and the Argos hat is a nice touch.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    wheres your pic? then put up a poll and let everyone decide.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Id be willing to throw mine in there too. We should get a few of us to do that.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Id be willing to throw mine in there too. We should get a few of us to do that.
    I can tell you that mine would look better than the tank top/mullet/flabby special. But I'm still never going to throw a pic up here. Not wise, with all the friendly behavior and all. I didn't even have to Photoshop GUWAPO's.

As for you, I've already seen one of you posted on here. What made you want to take the cover shot in a gay magazine, anyway?

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by Rikk
    I can tell you that mine would look better than the tank top/mullet/flabby special. But I'm still never going to throw a pic up here. Not wise, with all the friendly behavior and all. I didn't even have to Photoshop GUWAPO's.

As for you, I've already seen one of you posted on here. What made you want to take the cover shot in a gay magazine, anyway?
    No mullet nad no flab on me ya fat bald homo!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    No mullet nad no flab on me ya fat bald homo!!
    Do you need to take a closer look at the picture? What's the matter, idiot? Did you lose all the mirrors in your trailer shack?

guwapo_rocker
    My hair is tied back because it was very long back then.

But you wouldn't know about that, being bald now would

you Rikky.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My hair is tied back because it was very long back then.

But you wouldn't know about that, being bald now would

you Rikky.
    I knew it. You're bald with a mullet. You fucking freak. Are you proud of looking like a stupid deadhead? LOL. I hate hippies.

I'm truly sorry your little hate campaign wasn't successful. But I do have to say that it was amusing watching an old man cry like a baby about the Sheep Pen no longer wanting him. Frankly, you were super-annoying. "Don't interrupt my Pen story again!! It requires a certain flow, and you and Bill are ruining that by posting in between my posts!" LOL.:p Psycho.

You just plain suck. Don't get caught in the line of fire now, you old and unfunny idiot.

How's the hamster?

There are maybe one or two people on this site that may have my pic. But I'm sorry, gay idiot. You won't see it. I'm afraid to know what you'd do with it when you're alone.:eek:

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey Guwapo,

All of this pleading on your behalf to see pics of Rikk is really giving a lot of us the creeps. :eek:
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

lms2
    It would seem to me that Rikk is the one obsessed with Guwapo's pic... including it in his signature and all. At least Guwapo was brave enough to post an honest one.

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by lms2
    It would seem to me that Rikk is the one obsessed with Guwapo's pic... including it in his signature and all. At least Guwapo was brave enough to post an honest one.
    pRikk wants me bad!! I thank him for all of the promo,
    I have never had sooo many pms from the ladies !!!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Just can't stay out of it, can you?

No problem. Noted. And you'll have a lot to thank me for later.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    pRikk wants me bad!! I thank him for all of the promo,
    I have never had sooo many pms from the ladies !!!!
    LOL. You're so pathetic. That picture is ugly as fuck, and you know it. You're so full of shit, it's hilarious.

GUWAPO, if you had a pic of me, you'd do the same damn thing, except mine would look good. Your pic proves that you're a damn hill monkey.

What's the matter? Do you and your little troll lms not see the humor in attacking someone constantly? Funny how that idiot lms was protected by MAX and I enough before, but now she's helping your ass out. You have no idea, Guwapo. Just no idea.

You started shit for no reason and couldn't leave it alone for weeks. I got enough people ready to destroy you around here for that shit. Now that you don't have a partner with you, you want to it to go away and beg your little lms to put posts too. Well, she can keep helping you, and I'll start helping her too.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Rikk; 11-13-2004 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    There are maybe one or two people on this site that may have my pic.
    Oooooh...I feel sooo special.

FYI, GR, Rikk isn't fat. Not sure where you got that from.

Rikk, I already told you what I think about your pic.

(I won't say it again because Max will be jealous. You know how he gets.LOL.)
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    Oooooh...I feel sooo special.

FYI, GR, Rikk isn't fat. Not sure where you got that from.

Rikk, I already told you what I think about your pic.

(I won't say it again because Max will be jealous. You know how he gets.LOL.)
    Thanks babe. Of course, coming from you it does mean a helluva lot, considering you are pretty stunning-looking. So, a looks compliment from a beautiful woman is a good thing anyday.

And yes...I do consider myself pretty darn good-looking too!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Watch it pRikki!!!!!

WATCH IT!!!!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    Watch it pRikki!!!!!

WATCH IT!!!!!

Bro, I can enjoy looking at something but know that's all I shall do.

You rule, MAX.

lms2
    Just can't stay out of it, can you?

No problem. Noted. And you'll have a lot to thank me for later.
    You haven't given me much to be thankful for yet.

So let's see. Now Guwapo is your new Flab, and I am your new Chelle, and Rikk can keep his little war going and everybody goes to bed happy. But is anyone ever satisfied?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You haven't given me much to be thankful for yet.

So let's see. Now Guwapo is your new Flab, and I am your new Chelle, and Rikk can keep his little war going and everybody goes to bed happy. But is anyone ever satisfied?
    Shut the fuck up. Uh, let's recap, okay?

The war with FAB is over. It was in everyone's best interests. Everyone agreed. Job well done. Can't believe I lied to protect you against her.

GUWAPO started this little "war" with me by attacking me over and over and lying about me. Once this started, you then told me in a PM not to trust MAX, who is a friend of mine outside this site. Maybe this was your way of stirring the pot? Why ever you did it, it was pretty shitty. But I have left you well alone about it for a bit of time and in fact thought he we sorted it out.

As for GUWAPO, he kept attacking me. I offered peace to that idiot something like three times. And even once when he actually responded and agreed, lo and behold, he attacked me again. And he still hasn't explained himself except making up shit about me being a sheep.

Then, every time he and I go at it, you jump in and get involved.

So, once again, how the fuck is he FAB? He started this, multiple times. I didn't want it. But I'm sure going to fucking finish it. Maybe you think I should have just taken his shit over and over, trying to get the Pen closed, just because you would have liked that? Well fuck you.

And, once again, how is this your fucking business? I've had it with your fucking whiny shit. You jump in every time, insulting me or defending him and then get all outraged when I tell you to shut the fuck up. It's okay for you to talk shit about MAX or defend GUWAPO no matter what he does? Again, fuck you.

Care to answer any of this? Does that idiot need another idiot to do his dirty work for him? Can't he fight his own fights?

You are on my shit list. I have given you the opportunity multiple times to stay out of it. But you keep jumping back in. Who's bringing FAB into it now?
    Last edited by Rikk; 11-14-2004 at 02:06 AM.

lms2
    Shut the fuck up.

Can't believe I lied.

Well fuck you.

And, once again, how is this your fucking business?

You are on my shit list. I have given you the opportunity multiple times to stay out of it. But you keep jumping back in. Who's bringing FAB into it now?
    I don't shut up I grow up... so nah.... maybe you should try it some day.

I can believe you lied... you do it all the time. Like everytime you say I said YOU should not trust Max. I said then and again and again since, what I said was I don't trust Max. You can trust whoever the fuck you want to. I could care less. I am sorry I ever trusted you, but then its not the first time I have been sorry I trusted someone, and I am sure it will not be the last. Thank goodness this screw up was just on a message board.

It is my fucking business because I made it my business. You slammed Fab (supposedly in my defense ) for posting my pic, yet you think it is okay to not only post Guwapos....but to include it in your signature. You think it is great fun to gang up on HIM, but just shit your britches if anyone posts one little sentence in his defense-or more so saying "Hey Rikk, posting his pic is not cool. Move on already." Thats what made it my business.

As for the "Well fuck you"... no thanks.

As for me being on your shit list... that's a pretty long list. I don't consider it any kind of honor. But thanks for letting me know. (Like I care anymore)

Who is bringing Fab into it...? Sorry, that wasn't my intention. I was just calling a spade a spade.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Talking lol

You think it is great fun to gang up on HIM
    LOL. He started it. God, do you want some cheese to go with that whine?

That idiot started this fight with me and you know it. In fact, he started it more than once. But I'm an asshole because I keep fighting him?

You did NOT say that you don't trust MAX. You said I should watch out. I don't have the PM anymore, but I remember what you said. Who's the goddamn liar?

You are nuts. I defended you because I thought you didn't ask to be attacked. I was wrong. As for GUWAPO, he's a big boy. You certainly didn't jump in there when he was attacking me or lying his ass off about me or telling me some of the lowest, most pathetic insults on Earth. So, I hope you two "beautiful" people enjoy each other.

As for my shit list, don't try and wimp out by saying it's a long list. There really are just two people on it right now. And you're one of them. And you know why? Because you're a lying sack of shit that defends an idiot that started this fight himself. What a wimp he is to need you playing ball for him. It makes me laugh.

Try and tell 90% of the people on this site that they shouldn't trust MAX. They'll think the same of you that I do. And gee...who planted that thought in your head, huh "sexy"?

lms2

Re: lol

LOL. He started it. (real mature reasoning there) God, do you want some cheese to go with that whine? (no, but thanks for your hospitality)

That idiot started this fight with me and you know it. In fact, he started it more than once. But I'm an asshole because I keep fighting him? ( I did not say you were an asshole, what I said was that it was wrong for you to post his pic... and wrong for your to include it in your signature)

You did NOT say that you don't trust MAX. You said I should watch out. I don't have the PM anymore, but I remember what you said. Who's the goddamn liar? (How can you remember what I said when you never even listen to what I say? Why I even bother trying to straighten out your misconceptions is beyond me. I understand now that you hear what you want to hear...I am sure this has been a lifelong problem for you.)

You are nuts. (Yes, I am)

I defended you because I thought you didn't ask to be attacked. (Bullshit. You did not defend me, you used me as a weapon in your fight against Fab) I was wrong. (And yes, that was wrong)

As for GUWAPO, he's a big boy. You certainly didn't jump in there when he was attacking me or lying his ass off about me or telling me some of the lowest, most pathetic insults on Earth. So, I hope you two "beautiful" people enjoy each other. (Thank you... I have so little joy in my life. You are right, I did not jump in on it-I was hoping it would die. You bragged about your japanese music collection for a couple of pages and I thought it had died... but I guess I was wrong AGAIN)

As for my shit list, don't try and wimp out by saying it's a long list. There really are just two people on it right now. And you're one of them. And you know why? Because you're a lying sack of shit that defends an idiot that started this fight himself. What a wimp he is to need you playing ball for him. It makes me laugh. (okay, its not a long list... just an ever changing one, but one you NEED desperately. Do I know why? No. Do I care? No. But I am not a lying sack of shit. I am too honest for my own good. Its been a life long flaw I have not been able to correct.)

Try and tell 90% of the people on this site that they shouldn't trust MAX. They'll think the same of you that I do. And gee...who planted that thought in your head, huh "sexy"? (I did not try to tell 90% of the people on this site that I do not trust Max... I told 2... you and SEA... and I told you both that because you were making me feel like I was in some sort of gang. Too bad you don't have the rest of that pm... I said a lot of other stuff that should be noted along with that comment, but the fact is that message was a long damn time ago, and totally irrelevant here. So am I on your shit list because I said I did not trust Max or am I on your shit list because I said it was wrong of you to post Guwapo's picture and is wrong of you to have it in your signature? Don't even answer that. I don't give a hamsters ass either way. Its enough for me just knowing I am.

Fabulous Shadow
    Oh for god sake woman! Would you stop already! Are you seriously thinking that your going to take on pRikk™ and come out with a leg to stand on? Your done here! OVER! Washed up... You BARKED up the wrong tree HONEY! Grass is sure greener on this side of the fence. I think I'll stay here! How do you like being on my side... Sux dont it?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    lms2:

You don't give a hamster's ass, huh? LOL. Fitting.

You're so full of shit. I'm sick of this little innocence game. As for the other things you said, I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck about your justification for talking shit about MAX. I don't give a shit about your little life-lessons. I don't give a shit about your hurt feelings about being used as a pawn against FAB. Some man must have really done you wrong, because we were just defending you. But then again, I don't give a shit.

As for the shit list...if you feel the need to justify me thinking you're an idiot by saying there's always someone on my shit list, feel free. But then again, you've been too stupid to admit that GUWAPO brought this upon himself by attacking me multiple times, huh? As for me laughing at his pic, damn straight. It's a funny pic.

You're boring.

lms2
    Or I guess it could be that Rikk is still trying to use me to get to Fab, and it appears to be working.

Stay Frosty!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I come home from a rough evening of power drinking to this??
    Play nice children or I'm going to have to get a babysitter for all you fuckers. LOL

(Except you Fab, )

lms2
    pop open another Roth and Roll... and pass the cheetos.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Or I guess it could be that Rikk is still trying to use me to get to Fab, and it appears to be working.
    Yup. Even dumber than I originally thought.

I thought you don't care about all this stuff, huh?

Still trying to make people not trust each other? This is an old tactic of yours. MAX and I didn't fall for it. And the rest of us won't fall for it again.

Right now there is NO fight with FAB. Understood? None. Nada. Zip.

FAB is nowhere near my shit list. You are. This has nothing to do with her. This is because you can't stay out of shit and because you bad-mouthed my friend and tried to get me to fight with him on behalf of your stupid hamster friend. And then you can't even fucking admit it and give me your whiny "shit happened to me in life" bullshit. I could give a shit about your problems. Go write a blues song about it.

In the meantime, shut the fuck up.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    pop open another Roth and Roll... and pass the cheetos.
    Smooch smooch.

You're so fucking boring.

Thread Information