Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What the hell happened?

Fabulous Shadow
    Yes, secretly, he loves you, he is just pretending to loathe you to get to me! Don't you know that watching him give you a taste of what you sat back and cheered for makes me a happy girl. It's lonely on that end of the pRikk™

lms2
    I have never given you a sob story about my life except the shortened version I gave WHEN YOU ASKED why I had never married. Yes, Rikk, since you are bringing it up again... I was hurt once, very badly. Funny how little power shit has to hurt me now because of it. If you are truly sick of my whining and my life lessons... pm Chelle or Fab, I think they can teach you how to use the ignore feature on this site.

If I am so boring... why did you respond to everything I said here, even if it was not directed at you? Again, see the comment about the ignore feature...

I love the way you cannot leave Max out of it. And since it it 3:00 a.m. And I am all alone and can't sleep and have absolutely nothing the fuck better to do, I will go into this again. I don't trust Max was a comment made along with a lot of other comments long since forgotten in an attempt to explain to you that I was not a part of some demolition team of yours... if you wanted to be friends with me... cool. If not... cool... but all my friends are not your friends, and all your friends are not my friends.... blah blah blah and so on and so forth etcetera. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Here's the deal. I don't have a beef with Max... (but knowing the way the two of you work, I am sure I will before all is said and done) When posting with Max I often felt that we were carrying on seperate conversations, so I quit posting with him. He was cool with that. I was cool with that. Its a message board and I was not a major part of that for him, nor was he for me. You apparently had, and have, a problem with it. What I have a problem with now is you insinuating that there was ever more to it than that.

Is this about me being on your shit list or is this about me and Max?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL. Do you really enjoy this lying shit? You said that I should watch out. I remember distinctly what you said. I don't give a shit how you've since rationalized it. I wish to Christ I kept that PM. Actually, I don't give a fuck. You lied. I know it. I know what kind of person you are.

As for the shit list...yup. You've done enough shit that I can truly say you are the biggest case of misreading someone I've ever done at this site. I thought you were plenty cool and plenty nice. But that shit before and a few other things taught me I was wrong. Sorry.

Am I a mean asshole at this site? Fuck yeah. Am I always fair? Fuck no. Am I arrogant? Sometimes, I'm sure I'm stupidly arrogant.

But I'm also right about this shit. So, I'll say it once more and I don't want to read another page long excuse bullshit:

GUWAPO attacked me over and over first to the point of almost getting the Pen closed until POJO and other mods said, "Fuck no, don't close the Pen." GUWAPO then tried personal shit with me over and over. Now, I'm attacking him back in a way that is no worse than anything he did. You told me a few days ago that you'd stay out of it. You lied. You reap what you sow.

Have a nice day.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

lms2
    Rikk, your posts work better than ambien. Good night.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by lms2
    You've tired me out too.

Good night.

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Rikk

Am I a mean asshole at this site? Fuck yeah.
    Baby, you're not the asshole, you're the Prikk™

Stay Frosty!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Here's my contribution to this thread.

Fabulous Shadow
    LMAO!
    VERY COOL! YOU ROCK!

Stay Frosty!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    LMAO!
    VERY COOL! YOU ROCK!
    Glad you enjoyed it

Fabulous Shadow
    Enjoy the 5 star!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    LMAO! The women around these parts have bigger balls then the boys!
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

lms2
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    LMAO! The women around these parts have bigger balls then the boys!

and newer material

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

and newer material
    LOL. You're about as exciting as an Alan Thicke film festival.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Alan Thicke is Canadian and that makes him alright with me! I believe he is from New Liskard.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Alan Thicke is Canadian and that makes him alright with me! I believe he is from New Liskard.
    LOL (I'm not really making fun of you here, relax), you love GROWING PAINS, huh?

Actually, as a young-un, I always had something for the mom. I wanted to treat her to an evening of my own growing pains and found the sister rather nasty (especially after all the stories that came out about her anorexia, etc.).

But Alan Thicke? C'mon. Be proud of Dan Akroyd. Or John Candy.

lms2
    Once again Rikk, I was not speaking to you... but actually, I do find Alan Thicke very entertaining, and love a lot of his work. And he has had a very active career filled with something NEW every year.

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This may not be neither here nor there, but I have known Max for some time and would trust him with my life
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Once again Rikk, I was not speaking to you... but actually, I do find Alan Thicke very entertaining, and love a lot of his work. And he has had a very active career filled with something NEW every year.
    OK...this is not an insult. This is confusion.

I am NOT being sarcastic. Enlighten me on the career highlights of one Alan Thicke.

lms2
    Never mind... he was your choice. Lets talk about John Candy.

Biography for
    John Candy

Birth name
    John Franklin Candy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Height
    6' 2" (1.88 m)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spouse
    Rosemary Margaret Hoban (April 1979 - 4 March 1994) (his death) 2 children

Trivia
    The musical group Ween dedicated their 1994 LP, 'Chocolate And Cheese', to him.

Interred at Holy Cross Cemetery, Culver City, California, USA in the Mausoleum, Room 7, Block 1.

He was a co-owner of the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League

He died while filming "Wagons East" in Mexico.

He was part of the group Northern Lights who sang the song "Tears Are Not Enough" which was on the We Are The World album.

He has a cameo in Ray Parker Jr.'s "Ghostbusters" music video.

Two children, Jennifer (b. 1980) and Christopher (b. 1984)

He attended Holy Cross Catholic School up to grade 8 which was the same school attended by actress Natalie Higashi, several years later.

Graduated Neil McNeil Catholic Secondary School.

He was born in East York (which is a suburb of Toronto) and he attended high school in Scarborough (another suburb of Toronto).

Turned down repeated offers to join "Saturday Night Live," citing devotion to his fellow SCTV castmembers.

Has appeared in 10 movies with SNL Alumni, more than any other non-SNL actor.

He stayed in the notorious Whidden Hall residence during his years at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario.

His father, Sidney, died of a heart attack at age 35 in 1955 when John was only five years old.

Biography in: "Who's Who in Comedy" by Ronald L. Smith. Pg. 87-88. New York: Facts on File, 1992. ISBN 0816023387

Weighed over 300 pounds for most of his life.

Turned down the role of Louis Tully in "Ghostbusters" (1984). The part went to Rick Moranis instead.

According to actress Maureen O'Hara, just before going to Mexico, John talked to her on the phone and told her that he fears going to Mexico because he feels that "Something bad is going to happen there".

lms2
    Co-Owner of the Argonauts... aren't they one your favorite teams?

Weighed over 300 pounds for most of his life... don't you have an obsession with fat people?

had an album "chocolate and CHEESE" dedicated to him. Now I know thats just coincidence, but I found it funny as hell.

Is "tears are not enough" one of your favorite songs Rikk, or is it the whole "we are the world" album?

lms2
    Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    This may not be neither here nor there, but I have known Max for some time and would trust him with my life
    Ya know, most things on these forums are neither here nor there... Rikk is blowing that whole comment way out of proportion, and from this point forth, I am going to let him. I explained it in the sheep pen, and again here once. It was a one time comment he enjoys making me repeat.

It was not a comment against Max so much as it was a comment about my not being part of his demolition squad. Rikk seems to have this whole if you aren't for us, you are against us thing going on.

In order to properly understand the whole thing, one would have to be privy to all the private messages that were exchanged (none of which I saved), all the posts involved in the whole saga, (pity the fool who is bored enough to go look all those up, ) etc...

lms2
    OK...this is not an insult. This is confusion.

I am NOT being sarcastic. Enlighten me on the career highlights of one Alan Thicke.
    Here is a link to Mr. Thicke's biography... I would post it in its entirety, but it would surely get Sarge's Little Helper involved. If you would really rather discuss Alan Thicke than John Candy, I am open to that.

http://www.alanthicke.com/biography.htm

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ya know, most things on these forums are neither here nor there... Rikk is blowing that whole comment way out of proportion, and from this point forth, I am going to let him. I explained it in the sheep pen, and again here once. It was a one time comment he enjoys making me repeat.

It was not a comment against Max so much as it was a comment about my not being part of his demolition squad. Rikk seems to have this whole if you aren't for us, you are against us thing going on.

In order to properly understand the whole thing, one would have to be privy to all the private messages that were exchanged (none of which I saved), all the posts involved in the whole saga, (pity the fool who is bored enough to go look all those up, ) etc...
    LOL.

You are such a liar. You sound just like your buddy there. I PM'd you asking you why GUWAPO was pulling this shit. You responded with something to the effect of: "GUWAPO is a great guy. If you want to see who's playing you or can't be trusted, maybe you should look a little closer at MAX." This was EXACTLY what you said. You have obviously turned it into something else. And now you're playing your little sob story about how there are always enemies and "with us or against us" sagas. Truth is you're a fucking liar that throws shit my way because I'm fighting with GUWAPO but cries like a baby if I insult you back.

Hey, you keep getting involved and then saying you'll stay out. But then when I attack you back, you scream that you're just another person on my shit list. LOL. You keep referring to offers of friendship and other bizarre shit that can make a person's head spin. Who the hell are you? What the hell are you talking about?

I guess, since I don't have the PM anymore, it's a matter of my word against yours. More people will believe me. And frankly, they'll do so especially because each time you talk about it, it's less and less. It's almost practically at the level that you were saying nice things about him.

You can say whatever you want about him...but I also know that both he and I wanted to look out for you because we thought you were being attacked unnecessarily. All the while, FAB was complaining that you were sticking your nose in for no reason "as you always do". I didn't believe her and defended you. I was wrong.

Again, you can insult whoever you want around here. It's freedom of speech. But are you really such a pussy that you'll keep lying about it afterwards? God, at least stand by it.

You keep claiming you don't want to be in a fight. You're already shit to me because of what you said about MAX, one of the most loyal people at this site. You're worse because you're now lying about it for some pathetic reason. I have a suggestion for you: next time I'm insulting GUWAPO, shut the fuck up. Stay out of it or you're in it. Understood? That idiot started the fight with me. Over and over. I'm not into taking shit from anyone. And I will attack him back. And if you can't take the fact that I will also insult you back, then go suck your daddy's dick.
    Last edited by Rikk; 11-14-2004 at 02:16 PM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Co-Owner of the Argonauts... aren't they one your favorite teams?

Weighed over 300 pounds for most of his life... don't you have an obsession with fat people?

had an album "chocolate and CHEESE" dedicated to him. Now I know thats just coincidence, but I found it funny as hell.

Is "tears are not enough" one of your favorite songs Rikk, or is it the whole "we are the world" album?
    First off, you are really proving how much you need to pay attention. Your credibility is bad, girl. And the Argos are GUWAPO's favorite team. I don't even like the CFL. I watch NFL football only.

I live in Canada. I love the country. But I'm an American citizen and love America too, although I think it's in pretty bad shape at the moment.

CHOCOLATE AND CHEESE? Are you bringing that up for a fat joke? Again, sorry to disappoint. I'm not fat. I don't really like chocolate that much and I'm not that big on cheese either.

TEARS ARE NOT ENOUGH? Is that a Canadian joke? Who are you? Is that humor?

lms2
    The first post I will not respond to because there is nothing there deserving of a response... plus, that was directed at Diamonds Girl... not you. The only thing you need to understand is that this site is dedicated to David Lee Roth... not Rikk.

It would help if you understood if Max doesn't give a shit if I like him or not. Why should you?

It keeps getting less and less because basically it was nothing to begin with. I am glad that my pm's meant so much to you that hung on their every word. I am sorry that you were not intelligent enough to understand those words. But alas, they are a thing of the past. I will not argue the facts about what were written in those pm's because, as you pointed out, at this point, it is simply my word against yours. It's not that I am afraid more people will believe you Rikk, it's that I understand that few people care.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You can say whatever you want about him...but I also know that both he and I wanted to look out for you because we thought you were being attacked unnecessarily.
    I can attest to this, because both Rikk and Max mentioned to me (back then) how pissed off they were that you were being treated poorly. Just so you know, Rikk is not bullshitting here.

lms2
    First off, you are really proving how much you need to pay attention. Your credibility is bad, girl. And the Argos are GUWAPO's favorite team. I don't even like the CFL. I watch NFL football only.

I live in Canada. I love the country. But I'm an American citizen and love America too, although I think it's in pretty bad shape at the moment.

CHOCOLATE AND CHEESE? Are you bringing that up for a fat joke? Again, sorry to disappoint. I'm not fat. I don't really like chocolate that much and I'm not that big on cheese either.

TEARS ARE NOT ENOUGH? Is that a Canadian joke? Who are you? Is that humor?
    Can you say sarcasm (n. 1. a mocking or sneering remark meant to hurt or make someone seem foolish 2. the act of making such remarks )

I just thought it was funny... personally I thought John Candy died of a drug overdose and not a heart attack. When I went to get a passage on that, I posted the first thing I found.

I found it hilarous that your hero was the co-owner of Guwapo's favorite team.

It cracked me up that the first thing I read had to do with CHEESE... it was not a fat comment. Honestly.

Would you like me to find the words to Tears are Not Enough for you, or the song list for the album We are the World? Again that little word sarcasm. I am sure I would like the song Tears are not enough, and even the album We are the World... but you would probably be ashamed to admit you like either, hard core rocker that you are...

I'm sorry Rikk, I realize now that sarcasm goes over your head and I will try to limit my use of it. Okay.

lms2
    I can attest to this, because both Rikk and Max mentioned to me (back then) how pissed off they were that you were being treated poorly. Just so you know, Rikk is not bullshitting here.
    Again, one would really have to be privvy to all the pms... and read all the posts to understand what went on at that time.

I really wasn't treated that poorly. Yeah, Fab said some mean things... but sticks and stones and all that.

I would rehash the facts-but as Rikk has plainly and pointedly posted here, there is no fight with Fab... that is over. He has asked that I not bring her into anymore, but more importantly, POJO wishes that it end. If you would like a pm explaining my feelings on it, I can do that, but I hesitate to as it seems stuff in pms gets really twisted.

The fact DG is that Rikk never liked me. He liked making Fab jealous, and out of boredom and my being really tired of her jumping into any thread I was talking to a guy in... I went along with it. It got old, and I stopped. Rikk is way more bothered by my pic being posted than I was... hell, its my pic! (and I still say it wasn't that bad-do I need to be sorry for not really being a super model?) The glamour shot was taken in fun-and posted in fun. I didn't realize how hung up people on this site were on looks. I am still one of those people who cares more about whether or not I have fun with someone, not if they look good beside me. Know what I mean?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The first post I will not respond to because there is nothing there deserving of a response... plus, that was directed at Diamonds Girl... not you. The only thing you need to understand is that this site is dedicated to David Lee Roth... not Rikk.
    I could give a fuck if you think it's a site dedicated to me or not. Of course it isn't dedicated to me. Do you think so much of yourself that you think me attacking you is a "site-worthy" issue? Is that your best response? "This isn't a Rikk site" (spoken in a whiny voice). Shut the fuck up. I never said it was. How many threads to I talk about myself? Hardly any. You, on the other hand, go from thread to thread kissing ass with hardly anybody giving you a response. I could give a flying fuck if anyone likes me or if they pay attention to me. I know who I'm good with. I know exactly what's going on at this site. And I am loyal to the site. Not loyal to me. And that's more than I can say for you.

It would help if you understood if Max doesn't give a shit if I like him or not. Why should you?
    You handing out intelligence comments now? Who's the stupid idiot that can't read?

I never would give a shit if you hated him. I gave a shit because you tried to get me to question him and possibly turn on him by suggesting he wasn't always telling the truth and couldn't be trusted. And you sure looked like a real asshole considering all the times we wanted to back you up. MAX was pretty pissed off when FAB was attacking you, and he felt bad for you. Don't also tell me what MAX gives a shit about. There are certainly people he doesn't like around here. You are one of them. I also don't like you. But I've only acknowledged it again because you jump into the GUWAPO fight and then cry like a fucking baby that needs attention. And the MAX thing only keeps coming up because I use it against you as credibility and you still deny it, changing your story each time.

Do you not keep bringing yourself into this GUWAPO fight?

Weren't you happy to whine like a baby when FAB posted your pic, and weren't you plenty satisfied when we attacked her on your behalf? You even kept asking us, "Is the pic really that bad?"

Didn't you suddenly change your tune on me and MAX when GUWAPO started after me, trying to get the Pen closed?

And why do you keep responding or putting these long posts about my intelligence (don't even go there, woman) if you DON'T want the attention and don't care what I say?
    Last edited by Rikk; 11-14-2004 at 02:55 PM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Again, one would really have to be privvy to all the pms... and read all the posts to understand what went on at that time.

I really wasn't treated that poorly. Yeah, Fab said some mean things... but sticks and stones and all that.

I would rehash the facts-but as Rikk has plainly and pointedly posted here, there is no fight with Fab... that is over. He has asked that I not bring her into anymore, but more importantly, POJO wishes that it end. If you would like a pm explaining my feelings on it, I can do that, but I hesitate to as it seems stuff in pms gets really twisted.

The fact DG is that Rikk never liked me. He liked making Fab jealous, and out of boredom and my being really tired of her jumping into any thread I was talking to a guy in... I went along with it. It got old, and I stopped. Rikk is way more bothered by my pic being posted than I was... hell, its my pic! (and I still say it wasn't that bad-do I need to be sorry for not really being a super model?) The glamour shot was taken in fun-and posted in fun. I didn't realize how hung up people on this site were on looks. I am still one of those people who cares more about whether or not I have fun with someone, not if they look good beside me. Know what I mean?
    No need to PM me, unless you want to.

The truth is, Rikk and max both thought highly of you at that time and I think you know that.

Neither Rikk nor Max said it was a bad pic. They were angry that you were being treated badly, because they liked you. Yes, it was just sticks and stones, but they did not like seeing you on the receiving end of it and voiced that to me. I just wanted you to know that.

lms2
    I thought you wanted to discuss John Candy.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The fact DG is that Rikk never liked me. He liked making Fab jealous, and out of boredom and my being really tired of her jumping into any thread I was talking to a guy in... I went along with it. It got old, and I stopped. Rikk is way more bothered by my pic being posted than I was... hell, its my pic!
    LOL. You enjoy lying? You kept asking us, "Is the pic really that bad?" And you sure were plenty pissed off in the thread when she did that. And you sure were happy when everybody jumped in there and told FAB how low that was. Even her own friends told her publically that posting your pic and insulting it wasn't a nice thing to do.

Why was I talking to you? You don't know me, woman. So again, quit the crybaby games. I was talking to you because you seemed like a nice person. This may surprise you, but I wasn't walking around thinking about FAB 24 hours a day. I thought you were a cool person and never even thought of you as part of our anti-FAB squad. You were a cool person to talk to and that's why it was a BIG letdown to see you post that shit about MAX because he always had nothing but cool things to say to you.

Everything I have posted here is the 100% truth. I swear on my niece. You suddenly wanted to side with GUWAPO cuz maybe you weren't getting enough attention from me, I don't know. But it's sad. And you are lying. And I sure feel stupid for thinking you were a nice person.

Oh, and you may now whine and cry and make up a few things.

You're on.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

The truth is, Rikk and max both thought highly of you at that time and I think you know that.

Neither Rikk nor Max said it was a bad pic. They were angry that you were being treated badly, because they liked you. Yes, it was just sticks and stones, but they did not like seeing you on the receiving end of it and voiced that to me. I just wanted you to know that.
    Thanks DG.

I think she knows that too. She's just trying to justify why she sided with GUWAPO against us. We never used her against FAB. Frankly, no offense, but we'd use someone that could fight a bit better. lms2 fights like a Care Bear. That's not saying there's anything wrong with that. Not everyone needs to fight. But if we wanted somebody to fight against FAB with us, we would have picked somebody like ELVIS that loves a good fight and is good at it.

lms2 is just justifying her lying by acting hard done by. And if I want to listen to someone that's hard done by, I'll put on a Robert Johnson record.

lms2
    Furthermore you insolent dipshit... you keep interjecting your rants into Diamond Girls attempts to have a conversation with me. IF you want to fight with me, then fight with me.

You went off on me yesterday because of something I said to Max in response to something he said to Guwapo, in response to something Guwapo said to you.

This is not a chat room Rikk, its a message board. Someone posts something... then someone else... etc. Not all of it is directed to you. Some of it is just about you.

Hey I have a suggestion for a new signature line for you if you ever get tired of gazing upon Guwapo...

How about a Rothism. Here's one. Gotta keep things movin till my personality starts improving.

Fabulous Shadow
    Ok I have to speak up... If you thought for one minute that I was EVER jealous of you honey, your even MORE dillusional than I thought.
    I always saw you as you are. The lonely ole woman hanging on to whatever guy on the net was willing to be nice to you and give you a fix of male attention. I'm not knocking you, been there done that. Hell I invented it! I just looked better doing it! Look, I offered you an olive branch and a heart felt apology when the first call of peace was made, you stuck your nose up at me thinking you were still gonna have your "gang" backing you up. Bad move... Most of us have moved on, and you made the mistake of crossing the wrong guy! Trust me, I have fought many a VH/Roth fans and pRikky™ here is the only one who I will ever admit came very close to "owning" me (I said close doll ) My beef with you was always your little vulture like pressence in it> Just flying over me, waiting for my death! Jealous? NEVER! Repulsed is more like it.

How ya like me now... Well look in the mirror honey, I've turned into YOU.
    Last edited by Fabulous Shadow; 11-14-2004 at 03:06 PM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Furthermore you insolent dipshit...
    Methinks you're getting angry. How quaint.

you keep interjecting your rants into Diamond Girls attempts to have a conversation with me
    DG is my friend. I will respond to something she says if I fucking want to. Since when do you make the guide rules? I can talk to more than one person at a time, Broom Hilda.

This is not a chat room Rikk, its a message board. Someone posts something... then someone else... etc. Not all of it is directed to you. Some of it is just about you.
    LOL. And I can still respond to it. Kind of like how none of the shit to do with GUWAPO had anything to do with you but you still respond to it and throw insults my way, hypocrite? Gee, kind of two-talking, aren't you?

Let's try a new one: I can respond to whichever post I fucking want to, idiot. How's that sound? I can respond to anything on this message board. That's what's great about message boards. I can especially respond to posts made about me. Dontcha think? Why were you posting in this thread? Following your logic, why do you ever post? Nobody ever talks about you.

lms2

Thank you for your input on that. I guess they told you more about how they felt about me than they told me...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    My beef with you was always your little vulture like pressence in it> Just flying over me, waiting for my death! Jealous? NEVER. Repulsed is more like it.
    That's exactly my point about lms2. She's a vulture. MAX helped her out, then he couldn't be trusted. Of course, she was plenty happy to PM me a bunch of times with questions about FAB.

It doesn't surprise me, FAB, that she didn't want to make peace with you and expected us to jump to her defense. I bet this whole peace thing pisses her off no end. Then again, pardon me while I go turn on my GIVE-A-SHIT-A-METER.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thank you for your input on that. I guess they told you more about how they felt about me than they told me...
    Sure. I should have mentioned it to you back then. If it were me, I would have liked to have known who was in my corner. My bad. Sorry.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're twisted. You really feel stupid, so you keep believing some little story that we were using you or something.

Just how would we use you, idiot? What would we gain from you by being nice to you? Seriously, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

We were just genuinely being nice to you. That's it. End of story. I wanted to be nice to you because I thought you seemed like a nice person. That's it.

I'm sure you feel stupid for thinking more than that. But it's bullshit.

We genuinely wanted to jump in there and protect you when FAB was attacking you. And don't act like you didn't ask for it. You asked us at least twice: "Is the pic really that bad?"

And again, knowing what I know now, I wouldn't protect you. I should have let FAB do what she was doing.

Thread Information