Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What the hell happened?

lms2
    Originally posted by Rikk
    LOL. You enjoy lying? You kept asking us, "Is the pic really that bad?" And you sure were plenty pissed off in the thread when she did that. And you sure were happy when everybody jumped in there and told FAB how low that was. Even her own friends told her publically that posting your pic and insulting it wasn't a nice thing to do.

Yes, I posted a couple of times to all the people who over reacted to her posting that pic... Gee guys? is the pic really that bad. It was an attempt at humor in a humorless situation. Not seeking approval.

Why was I talking to you? You don't know me, woman. So again, quit the crybaby games. I was talking to you because you seemed like a nice person. This may surprise you, but I wasn't walking around thinking about FAB 24 hours a day. I thought you were a cool person and never even thought of you as part of our anti-FAB squad. You were a cool person to talk to and that's why it was a BIG letdown to see you post that shit about MAX because he always had nothing but cool things to say to you.
    Why were you talking to me... don't know and don't care. I know at the time, you would say Hey babe... I would say Hey sweetie or whatever, and then Fab would jump in and that was about the extent of our conversations. What I know now is that you just posted how no one will talk to me etc... and now you are posting you thought I was cool... make up your mind.

Everything I have posted here is the 100% truth. I swear on my niece. You suddenly wanted to side with GUWAPO cuz maybe you weren't getting enough attention from me, I don't know. But it's sad. And you are lying. And I sure feel stupid for thinking you were a nice person.
    side with Guwapo? Go read in the sheep pen where it started. I will not take sides. I thought he was wrong in bringing your stuff over from the links to here... and I told him so. I thought you were wrong in posting his pic, and in putting it in your signature, and I told you so. Guwapo accepted my feelings and left me out of it. You get pissed and declare WWIII. Wanna learn another new word called charachter?

Oh, and you may now whine and cry and make up a few things.
    Nah... I will let you carry on... you are quite good at the whining thing.

You're on.

Fabulous Shadow
    Did they need to TELL you? It showed! Actions speak louder than words. They came to your defense many times. I could tell that Max, more so than everyone else, was outraged by me posting your picture. His loyalty and care for you came through loud and clear to me... Fuck you need more of a definition?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by lms2
    Wanna learn another new word called charachter?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

lms2
    You're twisted. You really feel stupid, so you keep believing some little story that we were using you or something.

Just how would we use you, idiot? What would we gain from you by being nice to you? Seriously, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

We were just genuinely being nice to you. That's it. End of story. I wanted to be nice to you because I thought you seemed like a nice person. That's it.

I'm sure you feel stupid for thinking more than that. But it's bullshit.

We genuinely wanted to jump in there and protect you when FAB was attacking you. And don't act like you didn't ask for it. You asked us at least twice: "Is the pic really that bad?"

And again, knowing what I know now, I wouldn't protect you. I should have let FAB do what she was doing.
    Okay, whatever makes you feel good. You were being genuinely nice to me because you really liked me and I was such a fool I blew it. Does that make you happy?

Why is it everyone you fight with suddenly becomes a liar?

Why is it everyone you fight with is against this site?

Why is is everyone you fight with is trying to tear friendships apart?

Do you read anything I post to you, because you keep responding with the same old shit, time after time.

This started today because you wanted to discuss John Candy or Alan Thicke. You have yet to say anything about either one of them.

Would you rather discuss the musical merits of We are the World. See my next post.

Oh yeah... and what does any of this really have to do with Feedback to Webmasters?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Did they need to TELL you? It showed! Actions speak louder than words. They came to your defense many times. I could tell that Max, more so than everyone else, was outraged by me posting your picture. His loyalty and care for you came through loud and clear to me... Fuck you need more of a definition?
    lms is a liar. MAX was defending her big time. Then she whined to me in a PM that I was using her (I'd love to know why on Earth I would use her) and that MAX couldn't be trusted and that I should watch out or something to that effect.

She's talking to me about "charachter" .

Stupid. And sad.

lms2
    "We Are The World"

We are the World is available at amazon.com

Harry Belafonte originally wanted to put together a benefit concert featuring black musicians to raise money for Africa. Ken Kragen (who became president of the originization United Support of Artists for Afica) thought an American version of "Band Aid" would be a better idea. Ken Kragen is an owner of a personal management and television production company. One of his clients was Lionel Ritchie, so he called him with the idea. Lionel's wife talked to Steve Wonder's wife and arranged to line him up for the song.

Quicy Jones was lined up as the producer, and Michael Jackson and Lionel Ritchie were the song writers. The recording took place on the night of the American Music Awards, January 28th, 1985. This was the perfect way to assure that most of the artists would all be free on a single date.

The instrumental tracks were recorded ahead of time and sent out to the interested musicians. With each tape, he sent a letter that stated they should "check their ego at the door." When they arrived in the studio, there was a piece of tape on the floor for each person to stand on, arranged around six microphones in a semi-circle.

800,000 copies arrived in stores on Tuesday, March 7th 1985. There were sold out by the first weekend. It entered the Billboard Hot 100 on March 23rd, at number 21. At the time it was the highest debuting single since John Lennon's "Imagine" and was number one in three weeks, which at the time was the fastest rising chart-topper since Elton John's "Island Girl" in 1975. It was the eighth consecutive year the Lionel Ritchie had written a number one song. It won Grammys in 1985 for Song of the Year and Record of the Year.

Dan Aykroyd also sings on We Are the World. You can see him in the top row in the video. Dan Aykroyd was in the Blues Brothers was a band before it was a SNL sketch (and then a movie), hence he was a musician. VH-1's "Pop-Up Video" states he's there to represent the American film industry,

for the entire article and list of performers as well as the lyrics to We are the World... heres the link. http://www.inthe80s.com/weworld.shtml

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Okay, whatever makes you feel good. You were being genuinely nice to me because you really liked me and I was such a fool I blew it. Does that make you happy?

Why is it everyone you fight with suddenly becomes a liar?

Why is it everyone you fight with is against this site?

Why is is everyone you fight with is trying to tear friendships apart?

Do you read anything I post to you, because you keep responding with the same old shit, time after time.

This started today because you wanted to discuss John Candy or Alan Thicke. You have yet to say anything about either one of them.

Would you rather discuss the musical merits of We are the World. See my next post.

Oh yeah... and what does any of this really have to do with Feedback to Webmasters?
    LOl. Yes, they're all liars. Yes, they're all against the site. Jesus Christ, are you obsessed with me or something? Sick stuff.

I've accused one person of trying to make me mistrust my friend (you did this). I've accused one person of trying to tear friendships apart (FAB).

I didn't actually want to talk in-depth about JOHN CANDY or ALAN THICKE. Sorry.

No, I don't like WE ARE THE WORLD. Sorry.

What does this have to do with FEEDBACK TO WEBMASTERS? I don't know. Why were you asking about pictures of penises in Main? I don't know. It's called getting off-topic.

And why are you in this thread if you're just being used and are innocent and don't get involved in things?

God, you're like a broken record.

lms2
    Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    Sure. I should have mentioned it to you back then. If it were me, I would have liked to have known who was in my corner. My bad. Sorry.
    Thats just the point DG... I didn't even know I had a corner... Rikk was going off about threatening private messages, so I shared the one I received. Then Max pm's me asking if I minded him throwing my name about a bit. I said No, sounds like fun.

It turned out not to be so much fun. I mean the whole point was to get Fab a little riled... not banned. After the banning, it really stopped being fun. But hey, all that has been rectified, she has been reinstated. Its just what you said about how bad they felt that Fab had posted my pic against my wishes and then Rikk does the same thing to Guwapo. I had to comment on it. And look what it has turned into.

lms2
    Let's try a new one: I can respond to whichever post I fucking want to, idiot. How's that sound? I can respond to anything on this message board. That's what's great about message boards. I can especially respond to posts made about me. Dontcha think? Why were you posting in this thread? Following your logic, why do you ever post? Nobody ever talks about you.
    Sounds like a temper tantrum to me.

Fabulous Shadow
    "We Are The World"

We are the World is available at amazon.com

Harry Belafonte originally wanted to put together a benefit concert featuring black musicians to raise money for Africa. Ken Kragen (who became president of the originization United Support of Artists for Afica) thought an American version of "Band Aid" would be a better idea. Ken Kragen is an owner of a personal management and television production company. One of his clients was Lionel Ritchie, so he called him with the idea. Lionel's wife talked to Steve Wonder's wife and arranged to line him up for the song.

Quicy Jones was lined up as the producer, and Michael Jackson and Lionel Ritchie were the song writers. The recording took place on the night of the American Music Awards, January 28th, 1985. This was the perfect way to assure that most of the artists would all be free on a single date.

The instrumental tracks were recorded ahead of time and sent out to the interested musicians. With each tape, he sent a letter that stated they should "check their ego at the door." When they arrived in the studio, there was a piece of tape on the floor for each person to stand on, arranged around six microphones in a semi-circle.

800,000 copies arrived in stores on Tuesday, March 7th 1985. There were sold out by the first weekend. It entered the Billboard Hot 100 on March 23rd, at number 21. At the time it was the highest debuting single since John Lennon's "Imagine" and was number one in three weeks, which at the time was the fastest rising chart-topper since Elton John's "Island Girl" in 1975. It was the eighth consecutive year the Lionel Ritchie had written a number one song. It won Grammys in 1985 for Song of the Year and Record of the Year.

Dan Aykroyd also sings on We Are the World. You can see him in the top row in the video. Dan Aykroyd was in the Blues Brothers was a band before it was a SNL sketch (and then a movie), hence he was a musician. VH-1's "Pop-Up Video" states he's there to represent the American film industry,

for the entire article and list of performers as well as the lyrics to We are the World... heres the link. http://www.inthe80s.com/weworld.shtml
    FUCKING YAWN!

lms2
    LOl. Yes, they're all liars. Yes, they're all against the site. Jesus Christ, are you obsessed with me or something? Sick stuff.

Yes Rikk... like most women, I am obsessed with you. :yawn:

I've accused one person of trying to make me mistrust my friend (you did this). I've accused one person of trying to tear friendships apart (FAB).

I didn't actually want to talk in-depth about JOHN CANDY or ALAN THICKE. Sorry.
    You are the one who brought up both Alan Thicke... and you did say you seriously wanted to know what I admired about his career... and you said you would prefer John Candy or Dan Ackroyd. I picked one. Sorry, I didn't realize you were just wasting bandwidth.

No, I don't like WE ARE THE WORLD. Sorry.

What does this have to do with FEEDBACK TO WEBMASTERS? I don't know. Why were you asking about pictures of penises in Main? I don't know. It's called getting off-topic.
    Hey, I didn't bring up penises in main or anywhere else. The sheep pen really doesn't have an actual topic anymore, and the topic of the evening was penises. It was kinda funny. If you have the freedom to respond to any post, don't I have the same freedom?

And why are you in this thread if you're just being used and are innocent and don't get involved in things?
    ummm.... because you are making a poor attempt at attacking me and I have nothing better to do?

God, you're like a broken record.
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thats just the point DG... I didn't even know I had a corner... Rikk was going off about threatening private messages, so I shared the one I received. Then Max pm's me asking if I minded him throwing my name about a bit. I said No, sounds like fun.

It turned out not to be so much fun. I mean the whole point was to get Fab a little riled... not banned. After the banning, it really stopped being fun. But hey, all that has been rectified, she has been reinstated. Its just what you said about how bad they felt that Fab had posted my pic against my wishes and then Rikk does the same thing to Guwapo. I had to comment on it. And look what it has turned into.
    LOL. We thought it was bad that you were having FAB do that to you because we thought you totally didn't ask for it. It's not just the point about pics. She was posting a pic that didn't look good and insulting it. And we thought, why is she attacking lms? That's just cruel.

With GUWAPO, he's done plenty of shit to me for weeks, including doing his damndest with the help of a couple friends to get the Pen closed. He should kinda expect to be attacked in any way. Dontcha think?

And did MAX and I ban FAB, lms2? Uh, no.

And funny, but I thought the pic of you was posted AFTER Fab was banned. So why weren't you taking the high road then? You were PMing me all pissed at her.

Lie after lie after lie. You done? Even the person who I was fighting with has jumped in and called you a liar. Diamondsgirl, who is a damn highly-respected person at this site, has told you that your stories of people using you are bullshit because she knows both people in question.

Bottom line is you've been in Hitchworld bitching about the Pen. You've got a little thing going on with GUWAPO and have jumped in with him various times and are crying about the fact that I attacked you back. That's it. End of story.

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

You always had friends here, and once your pic was posted against your will, you had a corner. You had people defending you. You had people who liked you and were willing to fight for you. Didn't matter what the pic looked like, it was clear that it was being used to try to hurt you. And you had not done anything to deserve that. The situation between GR and Rikk right now is completely different. They are both bashing the shit out of eachother.

I don't know anything about the PMs, etc. I think PMs should always remain private, but I am probably in the monority on that issue. LOL.
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The situation between GR and Rikk right now is completely different. They are both bashing the shit out of eachother.
    Bingo.

Fabulous Shadow
    Sounds like a temper tantrum to me.
    Go find a new website to hang out at... remember telling me that? How ya like it? Maybe there is a "We are the World" site...
    better yet, you could joins Katy's devotions...

lms2
    You keep referring to pms... but have nothing to post there. Actually, we didn't discuss Fab much in the pms I remember.

The person you were fighting with jumping in and calling me a liar doesn't do much for me. You and her seem to be stuck on calling people liars. I wonder why honesty is such an issue for you?

So you think I am responsible for orchestrating the Hitchworld attack? Rikk... I hang out at the dump because thanks to you and others like you, for a long time, it was the only place that made sense. More importantly, those threads were relatively safe from being overtaken by you guys. Sort of like a lot of people here think they are too good for the dump or something... I don't know.

That doesn't mean they like me there. Matter of fact. Mr. Grimsdale hates me. It would be nice to think they did that for me, but they didn't. They even told you so. They did that because they were tired of you and yours polluting this site with your trash.... they wanted you to see how it felt. I know this ONLY because I have read what they posted to you as well as in the dump regarding this matter. Further, the last I READ about it is that they feel bad about any part they may have played in the problems this site had last week and will probably stop doing it. It really has nothing to do with me.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So you think I am responsible for orchestrating the Hitchworld attack?
    Who the fuck said that???:confused: I mean it: who said that? I just said you are a liar, acting all innocent. I've caught you down there bitching about me. You have some beef. So pardon me if I insult you back.

I have no problem with people insulting me. It's absolutely cool. It's everyday forum life. If BT jumps in and throws a one-liner my way, and I then throw one his way, we'll laugh about it. What's more annoying is someone that throws a one-liner in there and then cries like a baby when she receives ANY negative attention about it.

I never said you orchestrated the attack, idiot.

That doesn't mean they like me there. Matter of fact. Mr. Grimsdale hates me. It would be nice to think they did that for me, but they didn't.
    LOL...they didn't just attack the Pen. They went after all of Main and also declared they were proud of what happened to the site. Now, I don't think all of them are proud of this. I think Reverberator feels bad that the site was down for two days. Hell, maybe a couple are. I don't even remember who, and frankly I could give a fuck. It's stupid.

But you think it would be nice to think they did that for you?

You are pretty sad if even that kind of attention is something you crave.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Go find a new website to hang out at... remember telling me that? How ya like it? Maybe there is a "We are the World" site...
    better yet, you could joins Katy's devotions...
    Yeah. After all the shit she said to you, she's now saying how we went too far with you?

She's so full of shit, it flows out that over-extended nose of her's.

lms2
    The situation between GR and Rikk right now is completely different. They are both bashing the shit out of eachother.

I don't know anything about the PMs, etc. I think PMs should always remain private, but I am probably in the monority on that issue. LOL.
    I see it a little differently I guess. I said that Guwapo's pic wasn't that bad and Rikk said I was attacking him. Stilleddiesangle said something along the same lines and it was funny.

You and Stilleddiesangel started the cool game show thing over in the pen... but I made a post about it and Rikk had to turn that into a me and Guwapo thing too...

I understand that Guwapo and Rikk are not friends anymore, and I think it is sad. I don't think that me saying Rikk should not post Guwapos picture, or even more importantly use it in his signature, is grounds for WWIII... Good thing I don't get paid to think!

Yes, pm's should remain private... I am not the one that keeps bringing them up so I guess I am in the minority with you on that one.

Fabulous Shadow
    Immy own defense... I posted the pic because she took to calling me Flab. She and I never spoke. She didn'y know mw or my history. She just jumped on the bandwagon because ut was the in thing to do. THAT is why I targeted her. I didnt get mad at DG because she and I have history. She knows me and there are things about eachother we like and don't like. She can judge me because she has known me online like 3 years and Max is a close friend to her. I fought faire with her, because she fought fair with me and had a right to. I threw low blows with lms because she had NOTHING to go on, just being a VULTURE!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I see it a little differently I guess. I said that Guwapo's pic wasn't that bad and Rikk said I was attacking him.
    You know what? I'm watching football. I am getting tired of countering your bullshit.

You left a bunch out. I'm not attacking you just because you said the pic wasn't that bad.

Goddamn, you really should listen to youself sometimes, Miss Selective Memory.

Is there anything else you require? Nobody buys this bullshit you're spouting.

First it was that MAX and I were using you. DG reminded you that we were genuine.

Then it was that you never said I shouldn't trust MAX. You know, there are 100 pms in my inbox. I really should look again.

Then it was that you've done nothing at all to fight with me when I've caught you bitching about me in Hitchworld and you've jumped in and thrown insults back at me when I was going after GUWAPO. You are free to do what you want, but don't whine like a fucking baby if I insult you back.

Anything else you require? You've been called as you are. I will keep coming back. But if you're finished, I could enjoy my football game.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    GRs pic is not bad at all, IMO. Do you think we can get him to show us his cock? LOL.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Immy own defense... I posted the pic because she took to calling me Flab. She and I never spoke. She didn'y know mw or my history. She just jumped on the bandwagon because ut was the in thing to do. THAT is why I targeted her. I didnt get mad at DG because she and I have history. She knows me and there are things about eachother we like and don't like. She can judge me because she has known me online like 3 years and Max is a close friend to her. I fought faire with her, because she fought fair with me and had a right to. I threw low blows with lms because she had NOTHING to go on, just being a VULTURE!
    Which is exactly why she pisses me off. I did nothing but back her up. And in return, she insulted my friend and accused me of using her against "Flab" (that is what she always called you). Now I have to read her preaching that I'm mean to GUWAPO. Fuck that shit. She IS a vulture.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    GRs pic is not bad at all, IMO. Do you think we can get him to show us his cock? LOL.
    If you do, I will kill the person that posts it. ECCHHH!!!!!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    OK, we'll keep it in PMs. LOL

Fabulous Shadow
    They even told you so. They did that because they were tired of you and yours polluting this site with your trash.... they wanted you to see how it felt.
    I talked to a few of these guys and they told me first hand that it had NOTHING to do with RIKK. It was simply spamming for mind fuck. No harm was intended....

lms2
    He made a comment once that he e-mailed the nude pics to Fab... but I think he was joking. He may like to flirt a little, but he really is happily married. I doubt he will... but I bet it would make him blush if you asked. LOL

Fabulous Shadow
    I dont know...Let's try...

Fabulous Shadow
    Then send us yours. I picture Rikk with a giant pRikk™

8=====D~

Fabulous Shadow
    He made a comment once that he e-mailed the nude pics to Fab...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I talked to a few of these guys and they told me first hand that it had NOTHING to do with RIKK. It was simply spamming for mind fuck. No harm was intended....
    LOL. But lms is trying to claim it's because they were tired of my shit??:p

Whatever. Spamming main is not cool.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Then send us yours. I picture Rikk with a giant pRikk™

8=====D~
    You don't know the half of it, baby.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    OK. will do. Who knows one of these days, we might have a taker and it will be worth it.

I fucked up last night and asked a kid to play our game.

'doh!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    OK. will do. Who knows one of these days, we might have a taker and it will be worth it.

'doh!
    I'm reporting you to Hitchworld. They won't stand for that kind of immorality!

Fabulous Shadow

'doh!
    Cute kid tho... We got to wait a year for him though. Worth the wait I say!

Fabulous Shadow
    You don't know the half of it, baby.
    Ok, so show me HALF of ti! :p

Fabulous Shadow
    LOL. But lms is trying to claim it's because they were tired of my shit??:p

Whatever. Spamming main is not cool.
    Honestly, when the spamming started you and I were still at odds, I pm'd them asking what was going on, hoping it was an attack on you. 3 of them told me it was just a mind fuck. After we made up, and the spamming continued, I asked again, and they just said it was something to do. It was not an attack or a message to anyone.
    Last edited by Fabulous Shadow; 11-14-2004 at 04:33 PM.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Cute kid tho... We got to wait a year for him though. Worth the wait I say!
    Man, I felt like such a lecher...

Whatever.

I'll find out when his 18th b-day is and we'll party with him (and his web cam)

Fabulous Shadow
    Nah... Just a Cock HO! LMAO!
    We'll throw im an online 18th bday party like only Army grrrls can! DIG?

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah and we'll tell him to invite all his friends (18+ of course)

Thread Information