• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms2

Originally posted by Rikk
    Shut the fuck up.

Can't believe I lied.

Well fuck you.

And, once again, how is this your fucking business?

You are on my shit list. I have given you the opportunity multiple times to stay out of it. But you keep jumping back in. Who's bringing FAB into it now?
    I don't shut up I grow up... so nah.... maybe you should try it some day.

I can believe you lied... you do it all the time. Like everytime you say I said YOU should not trust Max. I said then and again and again since, what I said was I don't trust Max. You can trust whoever the fuck you want to. I could care less. I am sorry I ever trusted you, but then its not the first time I have been sorry I trusted someone, and I am sure it will not be the last. Thank goodness this screw up was just on a message board.

It is my fucking business because I made it my business. You slammed Fab (supposedly in my defense ) for posting my pic, yet you think it is okay to not only post Guwapos....but to include it in your signature. You think it is great fun to gang up on HIM, but just shit your britches if anyone posts one little sentence in his defense-or more so saying "Hey Rikk, posting his pic is not cool. Move on already." Thats what made it my business.

As for the "Well fuck you"... no thanks.

As for me being on your shit list... that's a pretty long list. I don't consider it any kind of honor. But thanks for letting me know. (Like I care anymore)

Who is bringing Fab into it...? Sorry, that wasn't my intention. I was just calling a spade a spade.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

lol

Originally posted by lms2
      You think it is great fun to gang up on HIM
      LOL. He started it. God, do you want some cheese to go with that whine?

That idiot started this fight with me and you know it. In fact, he started it more than once. But I'm an asshole because I keep fighting him?

You did NOT say that you don't trust MAX. You said I should watch out. I don't have the PM anymore, but I remember what you said. Who's the goddamn liar?

You are nuts. I defended you because I thought you didn't ask to be attacked. I was wrong. As for GUWAPO, he's a big boy. You certainly didn't jump in there when he was attacking me or lying his ass off about me or telling me some of the lowest, most pathetic insults on Earth. So, I hope you two "beautiful" people enjoy each other.

As for my shit list, don't try and wimp out by saying it's a long list. There really are just two people on it right now. And you're one of them. And you know why? Because you're a lying sack of shit that defends an idiot that started this fight himself. What a wimp he is to need you playing ball for him. It makes me laugh.

Try and tell 90% of the people on this site that they shouldn't trust MAX. They'll think the same of you that I do. And gee...who planted that thought in your head, huh "sexy"?
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

Re: lol

Originally posted by Rikk
        LOL. He started it. (real mature reasoning there) God, do you want some cheese to go with that whine? (no, but thanks for your hospitality)

That idiot started this fight with me and you know it. In fact, he started it more than once. But I'm an asshole because I keep fighting him? ( I did not say you were an asshole, what I said was that it was wrong for you to post his pic... and wrong for your to include it in your signature)

You did NOT say that you don't trust MAX. You said I should watch out. I don't have the PM anymore, but I remember what you said. Who's the goddamn liar? (How can you remember what I said when you never even listen to what I say? Why I even bother trying to straighten out your misconceptions is beyond me. I understand now that you hear what you want to hear...I am sure this has been a lifelong problem for you.)

You are nuts. (Yes, I am)

I defended you because I thought you didn't ask to be attacked. (Bullshit. You did not defend me, you used me as a weapon in your fight against Fab) I was wrong. (And yes, that was wrong)

As for GUWAPO, he's a big boy. You certainly didn't jump in there when he was attacking me or lying his ass off about me or telling me some of the lowest, most pathetic insults on Earth. So, I hope you two "beautiful" people enjoy each other. (Thank you... I have so little joy in my life. You are right, I did not jump in on it-I was hoping it would die. You bragged about your japanese music collection for a couple of pages and I thought it had died... but I guess I was wrong AGAIN)

As for my shit list, don't try and wimp out by saying it's a long list. There really are just two people on it right now. And you're one of them. And you know why? Because you're a lying sack of shit that defends an idiot that started this fight himself. What a wimp he is to need you playing ball for him. It makes me laugh. (okay, its not a long list... just an ever changing one, but one you NEED desperately. Do I know why? No. Do I care? No. But I am not a lying sack of shit. I am too honest for my own good. Its been a life long flaw I have not been able to correct.)

Try and tell 90% of the people on this site that they shouldn't trust MAX. They'll think the same of you that I do. And gee...who planted that thought in your head, huh "sexy"? (I did not try to tell 90% of the people on this site that I do not trust Max... I told 2... you and SEA... and I told you both that because you were making me feel like I was in some sort of gang. Too bad you don't have the rest of that pm... I said a lot of other stuff that should be noted along with that comment, but the fact is that message was a long damn time ago, and totally irrelevant here. So am I on your shit list because I said I did not trust Max or am I on your shit list because I said it was wrong of you to post Guwapo's picture and is wrong of you to have it in your signature? Don't even answer that. I don't give a hamsters ass either way. Its enough for me just knowing I am.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Oh for god sake woman! Would you stop already! Are you seriously thinking that your going to take on pRikk™ and come out with a leg to stand on? Your done here! OVER! Washed up... You BARKED up the wrong tree HONEY! Grass is sure greener on this side of the fence. I think I'll stay here! How do you like being on my side... Sux dont it?

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

lms2:

You don't give a hamster's ass, huh? LOL. Fitting.

You're so full of shit. I'm sick of this little innocence game. As for the other things you said, I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck about your justification for talking shit about MAX. I don't give a shit about your little life-lessons. I don't give a shit about your hurt feelings about being used as a pawn against FAB. Some man must have really done you wrong, because we were just defending you. But then again, I don't give a shit.

As for the shit list...if you feel the need to justify me thinking you're an idiot by saying there's always someone on my shit list, feel free. But then again, you've been too stupid to admit that GUWAPO brought this upon himself by attacking me multiple times, huh? As for me laughing at his pic, damn straight. It's a funny pic.

You're boring.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

Or I guess it could be that Rikk is still trying to use me to get to Fab, and it appears to be working.

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                Foot Soldier
                • Feb 2004

I come home from a rough evening of power drinking to this??
                Play nice children or I'm going to have to get a babysitter for all you fuckers. LOL

(Except you Fab, )
                http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• lms2

pop open another Roth and Roll... and pass the cheetos.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Or I guess it could be that Rikk is still trying to use me to get to Fab, and it appears to be working.
                    Yup. Even dumber than I originally thought.

I thought you don't care about all this stuff, huh?

Still trying to make people not trust each other? This is an old tactic of yours. MAX and I didn't fall for it. And the rest of us won't fall for it again.

Right now there is NO fight with FAB. Understood? None. Nada. Zip.

FAB is nowhere near my shit list. You are. This has nothing to do with her. This is because you can't stay out of shit and because you bad-mouthed my friend and tried to get me to fight with him on behalf of your stupid hamster friend. And then you can't even fucking admit it and give me your whiny "shit happened to me in life" bullshit. I could give a shit about your problems. Go write a blues song about it.

In the meantime, shut the fuck up.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

pop open another Roth and Roll... and pass the cheetos.
                      Smooch smooch.

You're so fucking boring.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Yes, secretly, he loves you, he is just pretending to loathe you to get to me! Don't you know that watching him give you a taste of what you sat back and cheered for makes me a happy girl. It's lonely on that end of the pRikk™

Comment

• lms2

I have never given you a sob story about my life except the shortened version I gave WHEN YOU ASKED why I had never married. Yes, Rikk, since you are bringing it up again... I was hurt once, very badly. Funny how little power shit has to hurt me now because of it. If you are truly sick of my whining and my life lessons... pm Chelle or Fab, I think they can teach you how to use the ignore feature on this site.

If I am so boring... why did you respond to everything I said here, even if it was not directed at you? Again, see the comment about the ignore feature...

I love the way you cannot leave Max out of it. And since it it 3:00 a.m. And I am all alone and can't sleep and have absolutely nothing the fuck better to do, I will go into this again. I don't trust Max was a comment made along with a lot of other comments long since forgotten in an attempt to explain to you that I was not a part of some demolition team of yours... if you wanted to be friends with me... cool. If not... cool... but all my friends are not your friends, and all your friends are not my friends.... blah blah blah and so on and so forth etcetera. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Here's the deal. I don't have a beef with Max... (but knowing the way the two of you work, I am sure I will before all is said and done) When posting with Max I often felt that we were carrying on seperate conversations, so I quit posting with him. He was cool with that. I was cool with that. Its a message board and I was not a major part of that for him, nor was he for me. You apparently had, and have, a problem with it. What I have a problem with now is you insinuating that there was ever more to it than that.

Is this about me being on your shit list or is this about me and Max?

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

LOL. Do you really enjoy this lying shit? You said that I should watch out. I remember distinctly what you said. I don't give a shit how you've since rationalized it. I wish to Christ I kept that PM. Actually, I don't give a fuck. You lied. I know it. I know what kind of person you are.

As for the shit list...yup. You've done enough shit that I can truly say you are the biggest case of misreading someone I've ever done at this site. I thought you were plenty cool and plenty nice. But that shit before and a few other things taught me I was wrong. Sorry.

Am I a mean asshole at this site? Fuck yeah. Am I always fair? Fuck no. Am I arrogant? Sometimes, I'm sure I'm stupidly arrogant.

But I'm also right about this shit. So, I'll say it once more and I don't want to read another page long excuse bullshit:

GUWAPO attacked me over and over first to the point of almost getting the Pen closed until POJO and other mods said, "Fuck no, don't close the Pen." GUWAPO then tried personal shit with me over and over. Now, I'm attacking him back in a way that is no worse than anything he did. You told me a few days ago that you'd stay out of it. You lied. You reap what you sow.

Have a nice day.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lms2

Rikk, your posts work better than ambien. Good night.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Rikk, your posts work better than ambien. Good night.
                                You've tired me out too.

Good night.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...