X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
    Nope. It's one who doesn't believe the government knows how to take care of their personal business better than they do.
    Which is why it was ridiculous and hypocritical for you and your conservative buddies to vote for somebody because they vow to make something illegal that is no one's god-damned business.

gnaw on it

Comment

• b1c2
      Groupie
      • May 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
      Which is why it was ridiculous and hypocritical for you and your conservative buddies to vote for somebody because they vow to make something illegal that is no one's god-damned business.

No doubt. First time I haven't voted Republican in my life, just over this issue.

P.S.- Gee, FORD- it's been at least 5 years and I see not a damn thing has changed.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by b1c2
        No doubt. First time I haven't voted Republican in my life, just over this issue.

P.S.- Gee, FORD- it's been at least 5 years and I see not a damn thing has changed.
        Wait a minute.....

YOU didn't vote Republican???

Hey, who says miracles don't happen anymore

And what's supposed to change? I never liked Junior, so why should I start now, when you seem not to care for him yourself?

MLU as always,
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• b1c2
          Groupie
          • May 2004

Actually I didn't vote at all this year. Don't like Kerry, couldn't support Bush because of his feelings on gay marriage. I do, however, fully support his efforts on the war. After all, he is still my boss.

What's supposed to change!?! LOTS! Ranting didn't affect the outcome, just elevated your blood pressure and pissed people off. Remember what my dear SOUTHERN mother taught me, you'll catch more flies with sugar than honey.

Drop me a line sometime and give me an update on your life. Hope all is well w/the family, L & J, etc.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Please get rid of Condi. She should have resigned on 9/12/01.
            If that's the case, Richard Clarke should have committed suicide for the travesty he left this nation in.
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              If that's the case, Richard Clarke should have committed suicide for the travesty he left this nation in.
              Wrong. Richard Clarke tried to warn the BCE about Bin Laden. They deliberately ignored him, and took him off of terrorism.

Why, because they wanted an attack on this country, a "new PERLE Harbor" to justify the PNAC agenda.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• b1c2
                Groupie
                • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Wrong. Richard Clarke tried to warn the BCE about Bin Laden. They deliberately ignored him, and took him off of terrorism.

Why, because they wanted an attack on this country, a "new PERLE Harbor" to justify the PNAC agenda.

Oh PUHleese! Tell me you don't really believe that! No one wanted an attack on our nation except the morons that did it and those that supported them. It wasn't a conspiracy, it was a fucking tragedy and now we're tasked with taking care of the whole mess. Could things have been handled better? Sure but excuse us, we've never had planes ran into our buildings, we've never had our own citizens used as missles against more of our own. It wasn't like there was a LOI on how to deal with this. No one believed this could really happen. We should have believed it but didn't. A mistake, yes. A conspiracy, nope.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by b1c2
                  Oh PUHleese! Tell me you don't really believe that! No one wanted an attack on our nation except the morons that did it and those that supported them. It wasn't a conspiracy, it was a fucking tragedy and now we're tasked with taking care of the whole mess. Could things have been handled better? Sure but excuse us, we've never had planes ran into our buildings, we've never had our own citizens used as missles against more of our own. It wasn't like there was a LOI on how to deal with this. No one believed this could really happen. We should have believed it but didn't. A mistake, yes. A conspiracy, nope.
                  Most sense I've heard all day--first Five Stars for you.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

A complete falsehood. Clark tried to warn Condi and was ignored. This is well documented.
                    gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

A complete falsehood. Clark tried to warn Condi and was ignored. This is well documented.
                      That little whore Condi deliberately cut Clark out of meetings and she lied before the 9/11 Commission, but it's okay 'cause she looked good doing it!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Oh and guess who's up for SECSTATE? Condi!

All we do is reward incompetence.
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• b1c2
                          Groupie
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          Most sense I've heard all day--first Five Stars for you.
                          Wow, thanks. I'm honored. Right back atcha too.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Oh and guess who's up for SECSTATE? Condi!

All we do is reward incompetence.
                            Considering Dickie Crashcart and his Pet Chimp are the 2 biggest incompetents and serial failures on this planet, that really shouldn't be a surprise.

A black woman as SECSTATE?

Pure politics, nothing else.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              but it's okay 'cause she looked good doing it!
                              uhh... not really.

gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

uhh... not really.

I was speaking about the "Oprah" lovin' crowd that seemed infatuated with her supposed charm while ignoring the fact she either dodged or spun every question she was asked. She is your typical lazy cabinet level Bush official.

I don't find her attractive personally. But if I had a six-pack in me...who knows? There was a very funny Bloom County a few months back in which Opus gives Condi a sensual foot massage--great stuff!
                                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-15-2004, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Working...