X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TongueNGroove
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Roth with VAI Videos

Hey guys I am looking for Roth with Vai on Video. I don't have much of anytghing to trade, but we all had to start somewhere! Help a brother out please!

I have

DLR live in Milan 1998 MP3
    Van Hagar St.Louis 2004 DVD
    Van Halen blueprint. Studio demos of songs on the VH1 album. In FLAC

Thank you!
    -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Bet TNG's got boat loads of Hagar. Anybody want some?
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Lou

Re: Roth with VAI Videos

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
      I have

DLR live in Milan 1998 MP3
      You understand that doesn't count, right?

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
        Bet TNG's got boat loads of Hagar. Anybody want some?
        Everybody Want Some.....
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Re: Re: Roth with VAI Videos

Originally posted by Lou
          You understand that doesn't count, right?
          Stop the bit torrent insanity!!!!
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Lou

I'm gonna spell this out again:

MP3's have fucking DEVASTATED VH trading. Do you understand that?

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Lou
              I'm gonna spell this out again:

MP3's have fucking DEVASTATED VH trading. Do you understand that?
              And I will say this again, MP3's are more popular and easier to download than bit torrent. Do you understand that? If it were better (torrent) would it not be burying MP3's by now? Damn Lou, anytime Ive TRIED to download a bit file, I always get jammed, or the file takes so fucking long I can't honestly tell you if they are better or not. They could very well be, but damn its just not as accessible to everyone.
              Now stop being angry.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                Everybody Want Some.....
                yeah, some nookie, but not some Hagar
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                  And I will say this again, MP3's are more popular and easier to download than bit torrent. Do you understand that? If it were better (torrent) would it not be burying MP3's by now? Damn Lou, anytime Ive TRIED to download a bit file, I always get jammed, or the file takes so fucking long I can't honestly tell you if they are better or not. They could very well be, but damn its just not as accessible to everyone.
                  Now stop being angry.
                  You are a prime example of an ignorant VH fan, taking pride in his ignorance.

Comment

• Lou

The VH fan has always done what's convenient over the years, that's for sure. Couldn't give a fuck about keeping something the highest quality possible.

In the days of tape trading, all the Fair Warning shows which ran 95-100 minutes had the encores chopped off, because people didn't want to "waste" another cassette to have Unchained and ATBL.

In the days of 74 minute CD-R's, cuts would be made to fit the show on one CD-R, so as not to "waste" another one.

In the days of mp3, total apathy set in as people simply didn't care if they spread around inferior copies. No quality control whatsoever, so the trading communty went to shit.

I got so friggin' lucky to find a couple of old schoolers who do not trade with those at vhtrading.com and have maintained their low-gen tapes over the years. Without them, it'd be a hopeless cause. But I suppose none of this means anything to you, mp3 is just great and who cares about quality as long as you get to hear it right? As long as it's convenient, that's what counts.

Comment

• Marlowe01

Bit Torrent sucks balls...enough said.

Comment

• TongueNGroove
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2004

A MP3 at 128kbps is the same as a CD. MP3 is not the end of the world. Yah I would rather have mp3 than nothing at all. I would just assume have wmv as vob too.
                        Last edited by TongueNGroove; 11-15-2004, 11:54 PM.
                        -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• Lou

Yeah enough said

Enough said about you, ya moron. I want you to trek into any trading community but this one and say that, you'll get your ass handed to you.

When you get a clue about quality, and about good music in general (i.e. Buckcherry is BAD music) come back and we can talk.

This is yet another example of the ignorant VH fan who proudly embraces his ignorance.

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
                            A MP3 at 128hrz is the same as a CD. MP3 is not the end of the world. Yah I would rather have mp3 than nothing at all. I would just assume have wmv as vob too.
                            Why don't they rename this forum "Mp3's for Fucking Idiots Corner" because that's what this is.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I was in the middle of writing a long speech about this debate...then I said to myself...'who fucking cares what these morons think or do? Let them wallow in their belief that mp3 is just as good as lossless.'

I think I know how Christopher Columbus felt when he tried to convince people that the Earth was round.

All it takes is a little time and patience to get into lossless and Bit Torrenting.

If someone offered you a Lamborguini to replace your old car, and all you had to do was read the owners manual, wouldn't you do it?

"No way man...Lamborguini's suck balls...enough said."
                              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

Working...