Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

The part about me owning Hitch is true though. Duh...
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
      Gee, I seem to remember some PM's from me telling you that exact thing...that by taking on Hitch the way you did would make a name for you...
      LOL Un-fucking-believable! You're pretty good, I'll give you that. Fact is 'tard i barely remember EVER having a convo with you. In the pm's or on the boards??? Sorry dude. Strike and a miss.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
        Revisionist history dude. You KNOW that you were serious. EVERYONE knows that you were serious...and then after a few days of reflection, you realized how much of a PUSSY you sounded like, then you back-pedaled, and said that it was 'satirical humor'...
        I dont care if no-one got the joke. I got the joke. In fact BS1 and Pojo were the first to PM with smiles and all. You guys were the ones that had panties in a bunch. That, I believe is what a pussy is. You actualy "cried" over some dumb long speech I made with an RIP at the end? Jesus Christ man... Move on. EVERYONE ELSE HAS.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

kisses...
          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

well....alright.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

dude, my computer just froze up...
              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

yeah my heart stopped when i first seen that too. Hope cato doesn't mind us polluting up his forum?

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

nah, Cato likes cunts!

(ha! that made me laugh!)

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

scared pussy as apposed to scary pussy.

Listen man. No hard feelings ok? I didn't mean to get into it with anyone. I wanted to explain that i use MP3's not just by choice, but also by convenience. If torrent files were a little quicker for me and so easily accessible we'd all be using them. No? I cant help what I cant....help....

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

hey, theres never hard feelings from me...its just ones and zeros, right? And I like to fuck with people every now and then...I know you could take it.

Comment

• spanishfly48
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                        You understand that doesn't count, right?
                        k it doesnt ocunt b/c its a music file, not a video. its simple, stop bickering, tho it was quite funny
                        Confuscius Say: man who go through airport door sideways goin to Bangkok

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." President George W. Bush

Your about as useful as a Poopy flavored Lolly pop

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by spanishfly48
                          k it doesnt ocunt b/c its a music file, not a video. its simple, stop bickering, tho it was quite funny
                          ?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by spanishfly48

?? TAKE YOUR RETAINER OUT WHEN YOU TYPE!

Comment

• spanishfly48
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • May 2004

I was just saying that the part about not counting was because that was an mp3, and not a video file of any type.
                              Confuscius Say: man who go through airport door sideways goin to Bangkok

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." President George W. Bush

Your about as useful as a Poopy flavored Lolly pop

Comment

• Lou

Mp3's and low-bitrate videos do not count.

Comment

Working...