Hey Asa Are You Fucking Retarded

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCOOK

Hey Asa Are You Fucking Retarded

Just saw this idiot on O'reilly,are you out of your fucking mind there are 3 million people that sneak across our southern border every year
    what makes you think that TERRORISTS wouldn't figure this out and come on in. WHY WONT'BUSH SHUT DOWN THE BORDER WITH TROOPS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TongueNGroove
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Do ou realise how many troops it would take to shut down the mexican border? Then there is the Canadian border...

It is an impossible task.

But that said, I think Bush has something going on with Mexico. I personally don't like it.
    -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• JCOOK

It would take a lot of troops on both sides....Give me a fucking gun to do my civic duty!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You with an assault rifle--good Lord!

Comment

• Loki
          Roadie
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by JCOOK
          It would take a lot of troops on both sides....Give me a fucking gun to do my civic duty!
          geteth thine gun and go to Iraq then dog. false bravado is but a shield for a coward. join thine fellows in thine armed forces rather than spin thine empty rhetoric, knave. or, goeth and pick thine own lettuce for $5.00 an hour, and leaveth the southern people out of thine rantings. huzzah.
          "Art is a lie that tells the truth."

Comment

• JCOOK

Originally posted by Loki
            geteth thine gun and go to Iraq then dog. false bravado is but a shield for a coward. join thine fellows in thine armed forces rather than spin thine empty rhetoric, knave. or, goeth and pick thine own lettuce for $5.00 an hour, and leaveth the southern people out of thine rantings. huzzah.
            Hey Frau...Ford I will picketh up mine gun and killeth the Enemy on his owneth soil. But first I must protecteh mine own house buttethhole!

Comment

• JCOOK

Hey Loki thou hasnt' refuted my argument but has changeth the subject FORDETH

Comment

• Loki
                Roadie
                • Nov 2004

haw haw. baseless coward, thou only provides amusement to thine fellow roth army soliders.
                if thou had an ounce of courage thou wouldest have already joined the service to combat yon heathen terrorist. thine baying at the moon is as false as thine intentions, fool. thou art but a lackey, paying lip service to false convictions.

Comment

• JCOOK

Yawneth ...crickets chirpeth

Comment

• Loki
                    Roadie
                    • Nov 2004

exactly fool. return to thine juvenial spaming. few here care for thine chatter & prattling. haw haw.

Comment

• JCOOK

exactly fool. return to thine juvenial spaming. few here care for thine chatter & prattling. haw haw.
                      And howeth dost thou doest thine civic duty other than posteth bull shit upon this site FFFFFFAAAAAAAGGGGGGOTH

Comment

• Loki
                        Roadie
                        • Nov 2004

thine civic duty is to spam the roth army? haw haw. get thine gun and be a man, braggart. thou art less intelligent than expected, baseless cur. continue with thine backwood abasement, lickspittle, thou doth amuse the army like a dancing bear. haw haw.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I don't remember Loki talking with a King James British accent, seeing as how he was a NORSE god.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                            I don't remember Loki talking with a King James British accent, seeing as how he was a NORSE god.

Yeah, that does seem out of place, but you gotta admit he's "on fire" tonight
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I've got to make an alter-ego sometime...
                              gnaw on it

Comment

Working...