Last Online
    @
    Status
    teachers are a load of fucking losers

george bernard shaw no less said , and i quote

'those who can , do.. those who can't , teach'

'nuff said

lms2
    Teaching is a nobel profession... but unfortunately, not all teachers are good teachers.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by lms2
    Teaching is a nobel profession... but unfortunately, not all teachers are good teachers.
    Absolutely.

Good teachers should remember what was good and what was bad about THEIR teachers.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by flappo

'nuff said
    ...and those who cant teach learn photoshop and spend their late nights spamming internet message boards...
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

lms2
    Originally posted by Rikk
    Absolutely.

Good teachers should remember what was good and what was bad about THEIR teachers.
    Hopefully Canada is a little different than the US, but many good teachers are being forced out of the professions by the limitations being placed on them... and many bad ones are being enticed into the system by the ease of getting student loans, grants, etc., in this particular field.

But the bright side is that one good teacher can make a difference that all the bad teachers in the world can't undo.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hopefully Canada is a little different than the US, but many good teachers are being forced out of the professions by the limitations being placed on them... and many bad ones are being enticed into the system by the ease of getting student loans, grants, etc., in this particular field.

But the bright side is that one good teacher can make a difference that all the bad teachers in the world can't undo.
    Wise words indeed. The amount of difference in so many lives one good teacher can make is immeasurable.

As for Canada...there sure is demand for teachers right now. As for the quality of teachers, well...every applicant or potential teacher I've met is highly dedicated. But I'm sure people are drawn to the profession because grad school placement isn't as difficult as other programs and job demand is so high. Still, in my volunteer work, etc., I have yet to meet almost any bad teachers. But the real truth is that some teachers simply get bitter the longer they do it. I imagine Canada isn't that different from the States.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wise words indeed. The amount of difference in so many lives one good teacher can make is immeasurable.

As for Canada...there sure is demand for teachers right now. As for the quality of teachers, well...every applicant or potential teacher I've met is highly dedicated. But I'm sure people are drawn to the profession because grad school placement isn't as difficult as other programs and job demand is so high. Still, in my volunteer work, etc., I have yet to meet almost any bad teachers. But the real truth is that some teachers simply get bitter the longer they do it. I imagine Canada isn't that different from the States.
    It only took me two years to get bitter.:confused:

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Unfortunately, nor are all principals and superintendents.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Again,

Besides myself it's either diamondsgirl or bust.

Seriously,

Mark, Rikk, Mez, Cat, Stoffa, Bill, Mat, Bob, Poj, Mary, NG, or the ANY of the rest of you that post here!!!! LMAO!!!!

Too many fucking stellar names to mention and that is why shit like this is so gay.

We're all Roth and Rollers!!!!

Cheers to ALL of us!!!!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    Again,

Besides myself it's either diamondsgirl or bust.

Seriously,

Mark, Rikk, Mez, Cat, Stoffa, Bill, Mat, Bob, Poj, Mary, NG, or the ANY of the rest of you that post here!!!! LMAO!!!!

Too many fucking stellar names to mention and that is why shit like this is so gay.

We're all Roth and Rollers!!!!

Cheers to ALL of us!!!!

Amen to that Max.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dan
    Amen to that Max.
    You see? I forgot you!!!

Far too many people that make this place. Far, far too many.

I just love being here and I'll quote Ozzy:

"I love you all!!!"

I just love some a little more than others.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    You see? I forgot you!!!

Far too many people that make this place. Far, far too many.

I just love being here and I'll quote Ozzy:

"I love you all!!!"

I just love some a little more than others.
    I feel the LOVE hear Tonight Bro.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dan
    Don't get gay on me Danno. LOL!!!

I was referring to DG. LOL!!!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Originally posted by flappo

'nuff said
    Im not amused that there is irony in the form of you quoting famous "Quotation" Author George B. Shaw... I'm more shocked you read anything past candy wrappers. How come you never talk to me anymore?
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dan
    I need some of that!
    Same ole song and dance...

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Northern Girl
    I need some of that!
    Talk to me cos you most definitely make the "love" list sweety.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    Talk to me
    Be careful what you ask for. It's ugly. I'll PM ya, but not tonight. I have to attempt to get a few hours of sleep tonight.

Lou
    I nominate Rikk for the best DLR Army member. Just kiddin'! I'd nominate him for the biggest baby of the DLR Army though.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Lou
    I nominate Rikk for the best DLR Army member. Just kiddin'! I'd nominate him for the biggest baby of the DLR Army though.
    Well Lou,

This post of yours is extremely childish on it's own merit within the discussion.

It sounds like you deserve a flag thrown for taunting.

Come on Lou! Afterall, TIS the silly season!!!!

Fuck, if even people like Fab and myself can get along for a bit, I think homos like yourself could at least do the same or at least fucking TRY?

Lou
    So what do you have to say to Rikk's telling me that he would leave the Army if his beloved Sheep Pen was closed/moved? Or him out of the blue calling me an idiot even though I said not one thing negative about him, except negative things against the Sheep Pen?

Having already dealt with this kind of thing in my attacks on Sensible Shoes at DDLR.com, I know that message board friends stick together. I know you're going to defend him so whatever. But Rikk is a fuckin' crybaby.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah Lou,

I AM going to defend him cos he's my friend!!!! Why the fuck do you find the need to attack? The Pen is gone from Main so "Where's the Beef?" :confused:

I just don't see why we all can't try to get the fuck along for a couple of weeks? That's all.

As painful as it may be, I've full on pussified myself for the rest of the year and I'm going to stick with it. No, I don't like it but it seems like the nice thing to do.

I just wish the rest of you would do the same. My goodness!!!! Don't ANY of you look at that Dimebag thing and say to your collective selves "Life is too short?"

Jeeze............................................. ...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOU, little boy bLOU...

I have no interest in this bullshit. I don't fight with FAB. I won't fight with you. I will state the following categorically:

1) You PM me one day and say you're going to get the SHEEP PEN closed. I thought, who does this guy think he is: a Webbie? Why is this his business? Doesn't he mod sports? In the end, I don't care that the PEN was moved. I really don't. But you keep bringing it up like you're bothering me. Good for you.

2) I tell, "With all due respect, you are an idiot" after you insult my country. Deal with it. You jump back in with, "HA HA HA! I got the Sheep Pen closed! Fucking liberal!" What the fuck is that shit??

3) You've jumped in and yelled at me on other posts in the weeks since. Remember the PETE IS GONE thread? You jump in and tell me off for putting that in Main. It was a mistake. You jump out of nowhere and attack me for it. Of course, once again, POJO kicks your ass for that. YOU DON'T MOD MAIN, idiot. Why don't you let Mezro, PA, MAX or Stoffa do their jobs? They seem to do their jobs very well without your help.

I don't like you. Wow, that must be hard for you to deal with. I think you are the rogue mod idiot. You've been shit to me ever since you find out that I wasn't happy with the current American administration. Oh gee. Sorry. Free speech and all.

Who's following who to different threads? Do I post where you post and give you shit? No. Do I spend weeks trying to get a thread closed that I have nothing to do with? No.

The Army will stick together?? Oh my god...LOL. Is this another fucking war? Again, sorry. Not interested. Don't care anymore. Been involved in enough of this shit. But bring it on if you must. But I'll warn you...it won't be pretty.

Leave it alone, little boy bLOU. You're only making yourself look worse. You started this shit. You continued this shit.

There's a little rumor going around that you REALLY are a virgin. If that's true, I feel bad for you. So, I'll tell you this...

Lose your virginity. A lot of that stored bitterness you have will go away once you release that rocket in your pocket.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Pretty funny when everyone is fighting about whether there is a truce or not...lol

Anyways we'll see if it sticks. Happy Holidays Army!

:bottle:

Lou
    Rikk you started this with me. And the "insulting your country" bit...that was joke. Yet another instance of Rikk being a thin-skinned crybaby.

Folks, if you didn't read it, there was a thread entitled "I Hate Canada." All I said, in jest, was that tensions are running high in Canada because there's no NHL hockey. Rikk takes that as "insulting his country."

Are you a woman Rikk? Because I can't believe a man would look at that and think that was anything but a joke.

Fabulous Shadow
    LOU~ Yo must be extremely careful when you talk to Rikk... He takes everything and twists it around to find insult in it. Let it roll off your back.

Your Own Personal Satan
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    whoa nelly!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    LOU~ Yo must be extremely careful when you talk to Rikk... He takes everything and twists it around to find insult in it. Let it roll off your back.
    Okay, cunt...

So you keep saying it's over. But you keep jumping back in.

Admit it... You love the fight. You can't live without it. If it weren't me, it would be OLO or SESH or BRETT or MAX or DG or GUITAR SHARK or any of the other tons of people you have fought with.

Now, for the last time...I have been ignoring you. Do you really want this fight to end or do you want to keep going? Am I really the sole purpose of your visits here?

No conditions. No truce. No pact. No nothing. I do not like you. I won't make a truce with someone I dislike. I will just tell you ignore most of your posts. Easy as that.

Why don't you just put "Rikk" on ignore? I never say anything to you almost ever. But if you hate me that much, you can have a forum where you don't have to read my posts. Simple, isn't it? Or are you really obsessed with me?

I've said it again...when we're fighting, you'll know. Believe me, you just look stupid now. People can finally see that it IS you that keeps this shit going.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Lou
    Folks, if you didn't read it...
    LOU, first rule of "internet fighting"...don't assume people give a shit. They're probably like: Oh RIKK doesn't like LOU and LOU doesn't like RIKK. Who cares?

There is no "who started this" debate. But I can say you've been an asshole to me for a month and then jump out with some retarded "liberal" comment.

Don't you have better things to do then worry about me or SHEEP PENs?

Anyway, you never answered my virgin question.

Fabulous Shadow
    Okay, cunt...

So you keep saying it's over. But you keep jumping back in.

Admit it... You love the fight. You can't live without it. If it weren't me, it would be OLO or SESH or BRETT or MAX or DG or GUITAR SHARK or any of the other tons of people you have fought with.

Now, for the last time...I have been ignoring you. Do you really want this fight to end or do you want to keep going? Am I really the sole purpose of your visits here?

No conditions. No truce. No pact. No nothing. I do not like you. I won't make a truce with someone I dislike. I will just tell you ignore most of your posts. Easy as that.

Why don't you just put "Rikk" on ignore? I never say anything to you almost ever. But if you hate me that much, you can have a forum where you don't have to read my posts. Simple, isn't it? Or are you really obsessed with me?

I've said it again...when we're fighting, you'll know. Believe me, you just look stupid now. People can finally see that it IS you that keeps this shit going.
    YOU called it back on when I didn't sell my self out to you. YOU called it back on when you started posting our personal chats... YOU do post to me, you going to tell me that putting that stupid picture in that thread in FAN INTRO was not to bring that thread back up to GET TO ME? YOU also have been PMing several people asking them to be on your team... Oh yeah, your really DONE with it. You are a complete and total nimconpoop! Since you started all of this, I have never said it was over. Trust me hum, people are seeing that it is YOUwho creates these situations n this board and it is YOU who doesn't know when to say when. When Max and I agreed to stop, you said NO with all your cocky high and mighty authority... So, in my eyes I can be as vocal as I want about what a dispicable and tripe human being you are...

FYI... you bring up those names... I haven't fought with OLO, Brett or seen in ages nor do I intend to. Max and I have recently agreed to give it a rest. DG? Who's that?
    Last edited by Fabulous Shadow; 12-10-2004 at 03:25 PM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Okay.

No problem.

It's known exactly what's going on here.

I told you several days ago, no deal. I told you I would ignore your posts.

I have been doing so.

You post about me three times a day or something.

Now you're going to lie?

Post the PM your "friend" received from me.

I PM'd a small group of people a week ago, asking
    them to show support for the Pen. Your name was
    not mentioned. And you know it. I could give a
    fuck about you.

The only reason I'm not getting into this is because
    I truly think the site is tired of it. You are posting
    bullshit about me three times a day. I told you it
    was off once again. I said let's ignore each other.
    You agreed. This was a few days ago. Maybe you
    just like the idea that I'm not fighting back this time?
    I guess it means you can't play your "victim" game.

I may decide to get into it again if I think the idea
    is approved. In the meantime, I will let you continue
    to prove to the site that you are obsessed with me
    or something.

You can't do that.

As for your "conditions", it's all there in black & white.

I said if I catch you conspiring behind my back, we
    can't be friends. Idiot.

Do whatever you want. You're playing this the way
    it's expected, I guess.

I'm not wasting my time with this anymore.

The point was proven a LONG time ago.

Yes, I know. You have to post now.

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Okay.

No problem.

[...]

rikk, fab...can you puhleeeeeaze let it go...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    rikk, fab...can you puhleeeeeaze let it go...
    Dude, I LET IT GO A LONG TIME AGO!! I promise. It's over. I mean it. O - V - E - R. This nut posts about me three times a day. It's sick and pathetic.

Look at her posts the last week and look at mine. It's that simple.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    LOU, first rule of "internet fighting"...don't assume people give a shit.

There's rules to internet fighting? Cool.

lms2
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    What would life be without rules? Of course we try to break all of them each and every day...

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What would life be without rules? Of course we try to break all of them each and every day...
    No shit eh? How's friday doing for lms2?

Fabulous Shadow
    Okay.

No problem.

It's known exactly what's going on here.

I told you several days ago, no deal. I told you I would ignore your posts.

I have been doing so.

You post about me three times a day or something.

Now you're going to lie?

Post the PM your "friend" received from me.

I PM'd a small group of people a week ago, asking
    them to show support for the Pen. Your name was
    not mentioned. And you know it. I could give a
    fuck about you.

The only reason I'm not getting into this is because
    I truly think the site is tired of it. You are posting
    bullshit about me three times a day. I told you it
    was off once again. I said let's ignore each other.
    You agreed. This was a few days ago. Maybe you
    just like the idea that I'm not fighting back this time?
    I guess it means you can't play your "victim" game.

I may decide to get into it again if I think the idea
    is approved. In the meantime, I will let you continue
    to prove to the site that you are obsessed with me
    or something.

You can't do that.

As for your "conditions", it's all there in black & white.

I said if I catch you conspiring behind my back, we
    can't be friends. Idiot.

Do whatever you want. You're playing this the way
    it's expected, I guess.

You forgot the other 4 conditions... Selective memory? What a twit!
    And that would be friendS. Several have told me about your pm's. You did the same th9img to me so I believe them, you asked me to pick on lms and Guwappo... Did you not... Fucking moron...
    I made no agreement to ignore you...

Fabulous Shadow
    Yes and the RULES to friendship. FK! Rikk should write a book! Then he could teach it to his students...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL. Rule #16. Don't forget it.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Another seriously off topic thread......No fuckin' way!!!

Thread Information