Thread: please don't let hitch make katydid a mod !

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-12-2013 @ 08:42 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Thumbs down please don't let hitch make katydid a mod !

shes a fucking deranged cunt
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Dumpwaffen SS
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2024 @ 06:36 PM
    Status
    Thanks

she is insane.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2008 @ 02:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

No one asked me, but it would be a huge mistake in my opinion.

FUTUE TE IPSUM
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-31-2013 @ 07:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks

She is a dick.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2020 @ 02:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I cunt stand the sight of her.

The Todd Show
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    10-31-2010 @ 04:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks

When did I miss this little bit of insanity?

Mezro...I take a shit for 2 days and look what happens...Rip Van Strainer...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-10-2024 @ 10:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks

God help us all.

Roth Army™ Franchise Play
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-13-2013 @ 02:41 AM
    Status
    Thanks

...and the NEW hitchWORLDump© Moderator IS: katydid™!!!

GOODBYEEEE!!!!

over grimsdale or badguy ?

are you fucking mad ???

ill be at vonnies until you see sense and make grimsdale a mod

see ya lates
    flappo,

I am not mad. I am quite sane.

Ok man, listen for a sec please....

There once was a kid named Savicki that everyone hated and made fun of on the internet. Who saw this and was outraged by the one sided group think and cruelty of it all? Who advocated Savicki until he was kewl an accepted, even ASKED FOR LIFESTYLE ADVICE???

Another time, some guy named Phil was stalking Joe Rogan and pissing off everyone and just generally creeping everyone out. Ok that time it was Riddler that got him here, but still, hitch1969 is phil the stalker's biggest stalker and fan these days. I dont let what anyone says change that. I am taking the crazed fan MAINSTREAM BABY!!!

I need not remind you that tHere was a time when everyone hated flappo and the spam. WHo championed for flappo, and made people take the time to like him? flappo's a fucking INSTITUTION now.

I could go on and on with examples. flappo's always a bit hesitant when we bring someone new into the CIRCLE. That's flappo's wounded bird nature and I understand that, I give you that man. I am not complaining, or asking you to be something that you are not. It's all kewl, catflaps.

Dude, hitchworld is the ISLAND OF MISFIT TOYS™ for internet outcasts. You're a squirt gun that squirts jelly. I'm a toy car with square wheels that can't roll. DUDE WE ARE THE TOYS THAT THE KIDS DONT WANT!!!!

I see that katydid® fits in perfectly us, dude. That's what I see. I know that for whatever reason, you don't like katydid. But let's think about this together, flappo. You know that this is what I and hitchworld are about. This is what flappo is about.

Dude it's like the dark side of the force. When Skywalker and Vader are in front of the Emperor... and Skywalker tells the emperor that he is going to defeat him by taking vader down. THen the emperor laughs and tells him that's exactly what he wants him to do to complete his journey to the dark side. Luke tries to do the right thing but gets pissed and swings his sword at vader and the journey begins.

Don't go to the dark side, man. ALthough vader is pretty fucking badass. But dont be like all those fuckers that mocked you back in the day. This is bigger than that. This is your integrity, man. katydid is the kind of unconventional internet that YOU STAND FOR. Don't lose that, dude.

I am sure that things are going to be ok. Flappo I want you to really think about this. I have confidence in you. I value your contributions. Always have, always will. If you need to leave, I'll understand. But make no mistake, it is NOT what I want. I love you like a brother, man. No... make that in the GAY WAY™. A big bad gay incestual having sex with your brother way!!!

please flappo. you're my only hope......

END TRANSMISSION.

=h=

SensibleShoes
    PLEASE DON"T MAKE MY MOTHER A MOD!!!!!!!

(weeping openly)

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    01-03-2021 @ 04:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Flappo, Igo agrees with you...... Fuck that Hitch..

Dumpwaffen SS
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by hitch1969©
    flappo,

There once was a kid named Savicki that everyone hated and made fun of on the internet. Who saw this and was outraged by the one sided group think and cruelty of it all? Who advocated Savicki until he was kewl an accepted, even ASKED FOR LIFESTYLE ADVICE???

Another time, some guy named Phil was stalking Joe Rogan and pissing off everyone and just generally creeping everyone out. Ok that time it was Riddler that got him here, but still, hitch1969 is phil the stalker's biggest stalker and fan these days. I dont let what anyone says change that. I am taking the crazed fan MAINSTREAM BABY!!!

I need not remind you that tHere was a time when everyone hated flappo and the spam. WHo championed for flappo, and made people take the time to like him? flappo's a fucking INSTITUTION now.

I could go on and on with examples. flappo's always a bit hesitant when we bring someone new into the CIRCLE. That's flappo's wounded bird nature and I understand that, I give you that man. I am not complaining, or asking you to be something that you are not. It's all kewl, catflaps.

Dude, hitchworld is the ISLAND OF MISFIT TOYS™ for internet outcasts. You're a squirt gun that squirts jelly. I'm a toy car with square wheels that can't roll. DUDE WE ARE THE TOYS THAT THE KIDS DONT WANT!!!!

I see that katydid® fits in perfectly us, dude. That's what I see. I know that for whatever reason, you don't like katydid. But let's think about this together, flappo. You know that this is what I and hitchworld are about. This is what flappo is about.

Dude it's like the dark side of the force. When Skywalker and Vader are in front of the Emperor... and Skywalker tells the emperor that he is going to defeat him by taking vader down. THen the emperor laughs and tells him that's exactly what he wants him to do to complete his journey to the dark side. Luke tries to do the right thing but gets pissed and swings his sword at vader and the journey begins.

Don't go to the dark side, man. ALthough vader is pretty fucking badass. But dont be like all those fuckers that mocked you back in the day. This is bigger than that. This is your integrity, man. katydid is the kind of unconventional internet that YOU STAND FOR. Don't lose that, dude.

I am sure that things are going to be ok. Flappo I want you to really think about this. I have confidence in you. I value your contributions. Always have, always will. If you need to leave, I'll understand. But make no mistake, it is NOT what I want. I love you like a brother, man. No... make that in the GAY WAY™. A big bad gay incestual having sex with your brother way!!!

END TRANSMISSION.

=h=
    NO.

SensibleShoes
    That's succinct.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 Times in 6,031 Posts

Shit I thought you guys would know a Hitch troll by now...

SensibleShoes
    Who's Hitch?

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

i wish it WAS a troll

katydid is worse than any troll

she's akin to fab shadow - a deranged , unhinged , psychotic bitch with space for brains and she should be not only banned from this fucking site but put in a metal box , sealed in concrete and dumped in the atlantic ocean

hitch imho has lost the fucking plot

Dumpwaffen SS
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    but she's no fun.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

VOTE # 1 - MR GRIMSDALE !

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    01-03-2021 @ 04:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Absolutly no way Hitch coulda kept it together this long......

Not even one trademark....

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    I'm with Hitch on this...

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

why ?

what does katydid actually bring to the table ?

i know you're a born again christian , but even you have to accept there's a time and place for everything

and the dump is NOT the place for her religious rhetoric

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 997 Posts

The ironicy of this thread is so thick its hilarious.

Oh, and I have no opinion on the subject either way, because I avoid most of Katydid's fucked up threads.

Flash Bastard
    Ban Hitch. He's dead to me.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:11 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,560 Times in 3,448 Posts

Originally posted by flappo
    i wish it WAS a troll

she's akin to fab shadow - a deranged , unhinged , psychotic bitch with space for brains and she should be not only banned from this fucking site but put in a metal box , sealed in concrete and dumped in the atlantic ocean

I have no right to comment on this and surely no one asked. I am new and still very wet behind the ears and devoid of much of the history of this site. But from what little of Katydid I have seen, making her a Mod is like giving Charles Manson the keys to your brand new sports car. Sure he might take it out on a pleasant drive in the country and become reformed by nature's scenic beauty as Mr. Hitch implies and everything might turn out alright.

Then again it is far more likely that he may drive down to a school zone and run over pedestrian children. My opinion means shit since I have been here less than two months, but this lady is seriously demented and you guys are just enabling her!:confused:

lms2
    Originally posted by Panamark
    VOTE # 1 - MR GRIMSDALE !
    But Grimmy wants to execute me.

Dump Messiah
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-07-2018 @ 10:56 AM
    Status
    Thanks

flappo,

END TRANSMISSION.

=h=
    PRICK .

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    12-11-2007 @ 11:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks

those who fail to learn from history
    are doomed to repeat it.........

i'm just a fanofdave, but i have serious
    doubts about katydid being a mod.

have any of you ever read the past year
    and a half of katydid's "wall" posts?

sorry, katydid, you don't get a vote from me.

Flash Bastard
    Hitch, Steve Savicki is a fucking idiot.

Riddler got a cap popped in him.

Phil.... well Phil is Phil.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-18-2007 @ 06:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by ALinChainz
    No one asked me, but it would be a huge mistake in my opinion.
    That's right, no one asked you. Opinions are like a holes. Everyone has one.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Hitch sounds sane to me. Good by Flappo, sorry you have to go. Perhaps you run HITCH crazy for awhile, and poor Phil, look what you've done to him. Look at me after putting up with you. You are the one who needs to leave for a long vacation. Let us all recover. Take Sesh with you.

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

hahah , you'll never get rid of me , fucko , cos i bring a bit of anarchic humor to the site

but you , you're like a used tampon , completely disposable

take the hint and just go

no one here wants you around , even hitch thinks youre a pathetic old slag , he's only praising you up cos he wants to fuck you

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

flappo,

END TRANSMISSION.

=h=

FLAPPO GOT ALL THE LITTLE PISS ANT FAGS TO FIGHT HITCH AND IS THE SITES ANY BETTER OFF? fLAPPO'S LAME ASS GAY BOY PICTURES AND FANTASIES ARE ALL OVER BOTH WEBSITES NOW.

HE THINKS HE IS GOD....

EVERYONE WHO VOTED AGAINST KATYDID NEED A PILE OF SHIT ON TOP OF YOUR HEADS, BECAUSE FLAPPO THINKS YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT HEADS...AND LAUGHS AND SAYS HE OWNS THE MODS AND WEBBIES NOW.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by flappo
    i wish it WAS a troll

THIS IS WHERE FLAPPO THREATENED MY LIFE FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE...

He wasted bandwith starting thread after thread of lame blasphemous pictures of people fornicating with my head, pope's head, Jesus's head, Mother Teresa's head...

It's obvious he's a child in his mind, and all who go along with him are asking for being "owned" stalked, and hacked by him and flooded with gay boy sex.

He hazes and spams Joe Rogan site, Ruthless.Com, etc. That is what he does, he, Sesh, and Badguy. Just a group of useless trash.

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

you seem to know an awful lot aboot me

are you my very own stalker ?

faceless
    I think you're all very funny.

Banned