Eddie Van Halen ---> Final Meltdown in Arizona--->November 19, 2004.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

LMAO... "Black Friday"... The Roth Army equivalent of 9/11. (Now was that politically incorrect or what? )
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      What's funny is that Eddie did that with Gary on the VDIII tour, but the meaning was entirely different.
      What a travesty!

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
        LMAO... "Black Friday"...
        Seriously, I think the whole day should be remembered as "Black Friday" and celebrated annually...

I can ONLY IMAGINE what's going on behind the doors of 5150 this morning....lmao
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

The Roth Army equivalent of 9/11. (Now was that politically incorrect or what? )
          Except that 9/11 was a disaster...this is "divine intervention"...
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
            What a travesty!

That means that Ed had his foot up Gary's ass all that time.

Whereas Al's had his dick up Sam's ass since day one (of Van Hagar, I say!)
            Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
              I just dont think it's in Ed's heart to be doing this. Let's face it. Ed is a full blown Alchy. Mood swings, tantrums... He isn't going to get along with people. Lets not klick him well he's down. I ache for him. This isn't funny, It VERY SAD. Anyone laughing has not LIVED with an alcholic with a mind deranged from alcoholism. Imagine what those kids were thinking. Just for a minute stop thinking of DAVE, stop thinking of THE MUSIC and think like a human being. Sorry folks, I love this board and alot of you peeps, but there is NOTHING funny about this behavior.

No, what's funny is for years the sheep have blamed everything on DAVE while insisting that Van Hagar got along as happily as their cheese ballads would suggest. Ed's horrible playing throughout this entire tour proves that last night's incident was not a fluke, that the tour was all about money, and that Eddie is the problem in this band.

The last thing a raging lunatic alcoholic in that state of mind needs is his sheep or his brother enabling his pathetic drunken ass anymore, he needs to be locked up in a padded cell at Betty Ford. Or since he's in Tucson anyway, send him up the road to that facility where Mush Limpdick did his rehab.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                Except that 9/11 was a disaster...this is "divine intervention"...
                Oh, yeah. I forgot. Damn whiskey...

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Oh, yeah. I forgot. Damn whiskey...
                  Hey man, the day's early...and this here mother fuckin' party's gonna last for at least the next week! Go easy on that shit!
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

No, what's funny is for years the sheep have blamed everything on DAVE while insisting that Van Hagar got along as happily as their cheese ballads would suggest. Ed's horrible playing throughout this entire tour proves that last night's incident was not a fluke, that the tour was all about money, and that Eddie is the problem in this band.

The last thing a raging lunatic alcoholic in that state of mind needs is his sheep or his brother enabling his pathetic drunken ass anymore, he needs to be locked up in a padded cell at Betty Ford. Or since he's in Tucson anyway, send him up the road to that facility where Mush Limpdick did his rehab.
                    Couldn't have said it better myself!
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Coyote
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

For you it's early. It's 10PM out here in Funland! And it's Miami Vice time too... So if you'll excuse me...

Comment

• light 'em up!
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2004

Only a day ago, I was wondering to myself how it would all end.
                        Ed probably thought he was going out in a blaze of glory... stupid drunk bastard.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

For you it's early. It's 10PM out here in Funland! And it's Miami Vice time too... So if you'll excuse me...
                          oops, my bad!

Did Funland just get Miami Vice on TV?

Sorry, I'm a tool, I know...lol...
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

LMAO...

I'd love to stay and shoot the shit, but I gotta jet. A friend/bandmate invited me over to watch it. And drink loads of B33R!!

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Somebody get this link to Eddie

Learn more about us. Sierra Tucson treatment center is an exclusive residential rehab program for drug addiction, alcohol abuse and mental health: depression, bipolar, PTSD & co-occurring disorders.

If you gotta do rehab, you couldn't be in a better location
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Can ya pull your head out of your Sam vs Dave ass mindset for possibly 5 minutes and explore the possibility that the problem with this band is acutally the fact that this man is acloholic who can't get along with ANYONE? Not Dave's fault, not Sam's fault, NOT Ed's fault! He's a fucking alcoholic. Everybody keeps coming back to him TRYING to make it work, KNOWING full well that IT'S NEVER GONNA CHANGE! What's that saying? About doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? Com'on FORD gimme a BREAK! The man is a great guitar player and these guys WANT to work with him, alcoholic or not. When the cookie crumbles, they need not point fingers, they knew what they were getting themselves into.
                                Last edited by Guest; 11-20-2004, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Working...