Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Van Halen ---> Final Meltdown in Arizona--->November 19, 2004.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Damn! Maybe Eddie went on the RothArmy website before the show. I never thought I'd say this about a Van Hagar concert, but I gotta get the BOOTLEG!

I'MMMM FUCKING CRAZY!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Panamark
    For Baltimoreoriole !!!

STICKY THIS BITCH !!!!
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, that son of a bitch baltimore spent the entire evening attacking Roth and going on about Ed as a class act with his life worked out while Roth was supposedly the mess.

Gee, I think this kinda shuts him up now, huh?

Eddie is the first lead guitarist in history to try and kill his lead singer onstage. (Too bad he didn't succeed.)
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, that son of a bitch baltimore spent the entire evening attacking Roth and going on about Ed as a class act with his life worked out while Roth was supposedly the mess.

Gee, I think this kinda shuts him up now, huh?

Eddie is the first lead guitarist in history to try and kill his lead singer onstage. (Too bad he didn't succeed.)
    You better get your information from someone who had better seats than the 125 row and drinking Schlitz before during and after the concert.

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Cool

Originally posted by Panamark
    For Baltimoreoriole !!!

STICKY THIS BITCH !!!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by baltimoreoriole
    You better get your information from someone who had better seats than the 125 row and drinking Schlitz before during and after the concert.
    Gee, I guess the various reviews and accounts of the incident are ALL wrong, huh dickhead?

You are so pathetic. Hang your head in shame.

In fact, go kill yourself. Eddie is finished. Sammy is out. Van Hagar is now exposed as the giant joke that it is. Your boy Hagar is the biggest asshole in VH history, and Ed has proved that it was HIS fucking insanity that ruined a once-great band.

I hope Ed ends up in a mental hospital going through convulsions 12 hours a day. He deserves it after the way he treated Dave.

Irresistible BITCH
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by twonabomber
    the DJ's just gonna come online and find out what we already have heard...i don't know why people think DJ's know anything. half of 'em aren't even fans of the music they play.

:p It's their JOB to know! Don't ruin it for me, Twona Baby! This dude I talked to hated Van Hagar and the shell Eddie became as much as we CVH fans do. Some of them (rare as they are) are passionate about the music.

Anywho, I want to see PICTURES!
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

lms2
    Well, if Alexis cares at ALL about her sister, maybe this will be the wake up call for her?

I have only read what I have read in this thread, and will probably comment again later.

For now all I can do is shake my head sadly and think this is no way for this shit to end.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by lms2
    For now all I can do is shake my head sadly and think this is no way for this shit to end.
    Well, someone that saw the tour would say that.

Me? I think this is EXACTLY how this tour should end. This is the most hilarious thing I've heard. This makes me super-happy and I hope VAN HAGAR never gets back together. (And after this, they won't.)

lms2
    A way for Van Hagar to end... yep thats fine. A way for Van Halen to be remembered, no.

Now shut up and go listen to your Japanese balance album.

Your Own Personal Satan
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What great news, only because how they have treated their true fans for 20 years. This guy was my idol. You can never really erase what he did from 78 to 84, but what a mess.

If you can't see who the asshole side of "the split" is now, you're just in denial.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Figs
    What great news, only because how they have treated their true fans for 20 years. This guy was my idol. You can never really erase what he did from 78 to 84, but what a mess.

If you can't see who the asshole side of "the split" is now, you're just in denial.
    THE TRUTH. PERIOD.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    A way for Van Hagar to end... yep thats fine. A way for Van Halen to be remembered, no.

Now shut up and go listen to your Japanese balance album.
    Listen, you stupid cunt...you spent probably $100 to see this horrible band live this year.

In case you haven't noticed it yet, Van Halen have been making asses of themselves for almost 20 years now. But of course, you wouldn't recognize that because you thought they were worth seeing live.

Stupid bitch. Why are you here again?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Figs

Amen.

Irresistible BITCH
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Sad? FOR WHAT????????

Well, someone that saw the tour would say that.

Me? I think this is EXACTLY how this tour should end. This is the most hilarious thing I've heard. This makes me super-happy and I hope VAN HAGAR never gets back together. (And after this, they won't.)
    :bottle: Well, it's PARTY TIME at the Atlanta Switch Pad, because I couldn't give two-fifths of a fuck about Eddie Van Breakdown freaking the fuck out! He had it coming, the alkie motherfucker!

19 years, y'all. NINETEEN long, painful years since this 'Let's shit on Dave' train has been rolling, now its derailled in the most horrific way. Dave's been silent because he KNOWS this was inevitable. He KNEW Ed is a shithead. He comes out of this smelling like a rose, because now even the Van Hagar sheep realizes the TRUTH......

Everybody say it together now:

IT AIN'T VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH!!!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Sad? FOR WHAT????????

Originally posted by Switch84
    :bottle: Well, it's PARTY TIME at the Atlanta Switch Pad, because I couldn't give two-fiths of a fuck about Eddie Van Breakdown freaking the fuck out! He had it coming, the alkie motherfucker!

19 years, y'all. NINETEEN long, painful years since this 'Let's shit on Dave' train has been rolling, now its derailled in the most horrific way. Dave's been silent because he KNOWS this was inevitable. He KNEW Ed is a shithead. He comes out of this smelling like a rose, because now even the Van Hagar sheep realizes the TRUTH now......

Everybody say it all together now:

I'll say! Amen.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Sad? FOR WHAT????????

:bottle: Well, it's PARTY TIME at the Atlanta Switch Pad, because I couldn't give two-fifths of a fuck about Eddie Van Breakdown freaking the fuck out! He had it coming, the alkie motherfucker!

19 years, y'all. NINETEEN long, painful years since this 'Let's shit on Dave' train has been rolling, now its derailled in the most horrific way. Dave's been silent because he KNOWS this was inevitable. He KNEW Ed is a shithead. He comes out of this smelling like a rose, because now even the Van Hagar sheep realizes the TRUTH......

Everybody say it together now:

(Figures lms would jump in with that pathetic Japanese BALANCE comment. Idiots like that don't get it...Van Hagar keeps shitting on David Lee Roth. At the age of 20, I didn't get that. I was a Dave fan, first and foremost. But I didn't realize how much they were shitting on Dave. I realized that after the reunion fell apart. She hears about this and gets sad. I guess it proves that not everybody here has an allegiance to Dave.)

Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why isn't this on the news? Looking for confirmation that this actually happened.

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Not disputing any elements of the original post, but so far there is absolutely no mention of this anywhere online yet, other than the Links and Army...

Although, for that matter, there's no review of ANY kind from last night yet either, other than these two sites....

Just throwing that out there....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

lms2
    Hey Rikk, fuck off about my allegiance to Dave. I am not the least but insecure about my feelings towards any of the band members... and any site members that are curious are welcome to read my review of the show, as well as my reasons for going.

What I am tired of is you trying to turn every thread into your personal fight thread. You aren't worth it.

Dave is simply not as spiteful and vindictive as the average care bear. IMO, of course. That band was once his life, and he has made it plain that as long as all of them are alive there is a chance they will be together again. Dave is better than that and would not wish what Ed has become upon his worst enemy.

But yes Switch, I too will say it with you.

IT AINT VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH.

(and judging from EVH's actions last night, I think he probably says it with you too... hell, he is definitely having the drink with you!)

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey Rikk, fuck off about my allegiance to Dave. I am not the least but insecure about my feelings towards any of the band members... and any site members that are curious are welcome to read my review of the show, as well as my reasons for going.

What I am tired of is you trying to turn every thread into your personal fight thread. You aren't worth it.

Dave is simply not as spiteful and vindictive as the average care bear. IMO, of course. That band was once his life, and he has made it plain that as long as all of them are alive there is a chance they will be together again. Dave is better than that and would not wish what Ed has become upon his worst enemy.

But yes Switch, I too will say it with you.

IT AINT VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH.

(and judging from EVH's actions last night, I think he probably says it with you too... hell, he is definitely having the drink with you!)
    LOL. You would feel sad to hear this. As I said, you're full of it. If you thought it wasn't VAN HALEN, why did you buy a ticket?

And, ROSANNE from SHE-DEVIL, if you want it to end, why did you reply to GUWAPO's little thread?

Anyway, I'm sick of pansies like you feeling sad for Ed. He deserves exactly what he gets. He publically humiliated Dave for his own sick jollies both in '96 and '00. And idiots like yourself feel the need to defend him continuously and still buy the concert tickets after he keeps hurting Dave. Thus, you give him the power to do so continuously.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Where can I get more info on the 99'-00' Roth-VH reunion? I've been hearing about that and saw it on the Vh1 link.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Where can I get more info on the 99'-00' Roth-VH reunion? I've been hearing about that and saw it on the Vh1 link.
    Unfortunately, not much is known about it. It was confirmed by Eddie and Dave that the band got together in the summer of 2000 and recorded three songs. It was also confirmed that they were merely demos. The band were in talks for a big reunion. Warner Bros. even released the remasters that summer, and had a contest to win the CDs autographed, originally saying theyit would be signed by all band members (hinting that Dave would sign them too). Of course, there was nothing but silence until finally, the band admitted they weren't doing anything anymore and Ed finally blamed the lawyers. The general concensus is that Dave wouldn't join because the band wanted him only as a hired gun (as Ace and Peter were on the KISS reunion tours). Dave wouldn't accept that (Sammy did when he rejoined). He wanted his proper share of the reunion profits. And he was right!!! It is also rumored that Dave saw the new contract from '96 giving the other three far more royalties than he got on the back catalogue. This obviously increased the tension.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thanks for the 411! Those fucking monkey sisters!

The Last in Line
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Throwing tantrums, breaking guitars, almost injuring your lead singer, breaking up the band on stage, pissing off the fans. This is par for the course in Rock N Roll!

Hey, at least he didn’t pour gas on the stage and set it on fire ala Ritchie Blackmore at the California Jam - and he was sober!

If you didn’t think Classic Van Halen was never getting back together before reading this review, START NOW. Dave wont be coming back to this puddle of vomit posing as a human. Neither will Michael Anthony until he feels safe enough to leave the battered women’s shelter.
    The Fat Lady is singing for Van Hagar.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=392002

Irresistible BITCH
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm glad you mentioned the back catelog royalties raping of Dave, Rikk! That in itself showed just how fucked up those assholes are. What justification for robbing Dave for his co-writing and recording of those songs could they possibly use? NONE! That (and the MTV disaster) put the final nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned. Oh, and let's not forget how Eddie Van Breakdown twisted Dr. Roth's earnest attempt at smoothing the rift between the band and Dave's 'friendship' into a publicity stunt to further humiliate Davy Baby!

Hey, Eddie! Karma's a BITCH, ain't it?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey, Eddie! Karma's a BITCH, ain't it?
    Yeah, Switch. But lms2 thinks we should feel bad for Ed! I'm tired of people feeling pity for Ed. I quote DAVE: "Eddie Van Halen without a guitar in his hands is a shitty human being."

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It`s like Jerry Seinfeld said about alchoholics...They are always telling you either how much they love you, or how much they hate you. EVH`s blowout last night (and hangover today...lol) will hopefully open his eyes, finally, to the fact that he has one helluva serious problem. Any bets on how much therapy Wolfie will need later in life?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by manwiththedogs
    It`s like Jerry Seinfeld said about alchoholics...They are always telling you either how much they love you, or how much they hate you. EVH`s blowout last night (and hangover today...lol) will hopefully open his eyes, finally, to the fact that he has one helluva serious problem. Any bets on how much therapy Wolfie will need later in life?
    No shit. You have to feel bad for the kid. Talk about having a fucked-up dad.

Irresistible BITCH
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, Switch. But lms2 thinks we should feel bad for Ed! I'm tired of people feeling pity for Ed. I quote DAVE: "Eddie Van Halen without a guitar in his hands is a shitty human being."

Yes, he is....now the entire WORLD will see it now!

Oh, HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by manwiththedogs
    EVH`s blowout last night (and hangover today...lol) will hopefully open his eyes, finally, to the fact that he has one helluva serious problem.
    nothing else, including losing his wife, has opened his eyes.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

None on us
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sweetness!!!!

The only negatives are...

1. Eddie didn't run the round one through with a chunk of wood.

and

2. I didn't get to see it.

lmao...rock on Van Meltdown....rock on

Irresistible BITCH
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dave (thinking): Holy SHIT, this motherfucker's NUTS! It's time to bail out of this band, dude!

Eddie Van Breakdown (mumbles incoherently): EEEEERRRRRR, Dave's balls! Gotta kick 'em, I keep seeing 'em. AARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

The Last in Line
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So far nothing about this on a Google News search. Get your ass together AP!

"Legendary Van Halen rocker, Dave Lee Roth has a side gig saving people's lives as an EMT in NYC. In related news, Eddie Van Halen is a psychotic drunk."

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All I can say is......

GOODBYE BAAAAAABBBBY!!!

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Vivian Campbell
    So far nothing about this on a Google News search. Get your ass together AP!

why would the AP be interested in this? beyond the handful of VH sites...no one really gives a shit. this tour's ticket sales should prove that.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    why would the AP be interested in this? beyond the handful of VH sites...no one really gives a shit. this tour's ticket sales should prove that.
    No Kidding!!!

"Kurt Loder"
    KL: MTV news. This just in. EVH has breakdown on stage in AZ.
    "cue the sounds of crickets chirping"

Utterly sad how far those fuckers have fallen.

The Last in Line
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If Dave becoming an EMT on weekends makes global headlines, I'm sure EVH going psycho on stage will hit the wires. Though, the shit is taking a bit long to hit the fan. Bad news is always more exciting than a story about a good Samaritan.

This is the same media that goes on and on about a Shit Salesman nobody from Modesto who killed his wife. This is the same media that puts stories about a baseball player's wife's sex tape on page one. This is the same media that made Robert Blake allegedly killing his fat wife a national story. So, based on the media's history, I'll expect perhaps a blurb on the wires and maybe a 1 minute mention about this on Fox News.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Jeff from vhstore says this is all blown outta proportion and nothing out of the ordinary happened.

sure, VH staying together is good for his business, he's got an interest in denying everything.

Which wallet is yours?
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    like i said in the other thread, i'm just waiting to see what kind of an explanation they're going to have for the press/public.

formerly F A T
    King Of Smut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Vivian Campbell
    So, based on the media's history, I'll expect perhaps a blurb on the wires and maybe a 1 minute mention about this on Fox News.
    good, you can sit there and wait for them to air it, cause i sure as hell won't.

Thread Information