Eddie Van Halen ---> Final Meltdown in Arizona--->November 19, 2004.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

I doubt he'll get help at this stage in the game. I think he's made up his mind that THIS is MY life amd THIS is HOW I choose to life it, if you don't like it, FUCK you.

Comment

• aesop
      Commando
      • Oct 2004

...And in the end, it will only be the two who dreamt to be rock-n-roll stars left: Eddie and Alex. Everyone else around them - family, friends - will be gone. The crowds will be gone. That's why EVH needs to take some time off and get it together now.

And since the blow-up in AZ, who could be left to carry the torch? A fourth VH singer would not make sense, or sell for that matter. It only figures to come full circle back to DD
      Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Got to agree but do you really think Dave should go near this mess? I wouldn't.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Edward Van Halen is a shitty human being!!!!
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• aesop
            Commando
            • Oct 2004

If the stars, moon, and planets all alligned just right, Dave was left alone to be Dave, and Sir Eddie could stay off the stupid juice, then maybe, just maybe there could be a Monsters of Rock 2006.
            Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Dave!!!!

WE LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!

Stay FAR AWAY from these assholes!!!!!
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

aesop... I want this so bad I can taste it... Like a Hostess Lemon Pie kind of thing, but the fact is, Ed isn't changing and he isn't good for no one. MAYBE they could record some songs and this time Ed could work in solitary. Trust me, I love Ed, but I am also married and seperated from someone just like him. I know that patterns, behaviours and selfishness... It isn't pretty. You love um, but you can't change um. You have to walk away and save yourdself.

Comment

• aesop
                  Commando
                  • Oct 2004

Well, you're right. I'm up 'working' late and not thinking straight, no doubt. The phrase "Be careful of what you wish for" seems to be coming to mind...
                  Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• aesop
                    Commando
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                    aesop... I want this so bad I can taste it... Like a Hostess Lemon Pie kind of thing
                    LOL I'm more of a kRISPY kREME kinda guy (if questioned at gunpoint), but I get the jist. :P

Yea I can relate, too. My dad was one of 'em.
                    Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I dont like Krispy Kremes or Lemon Pies.. It was kind of a joke... Lets see... I'll take a nice warm chocolate chip cookie and a cold glass of milk!

Comment

• aesop
                        Commando
                        • Oct 2004

I'll take some fresh Brie and a glass of Pino Noir.
                        Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Halen High
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2004

Well, I may be wrong but I thought that Dave left VH didn't he? I mean, I've never really been clear on wether he left or was fired???

He probably quit. My 'abandoning' reference was aimed at the way Eddie, Alex and Mike abandoned the essence of what Van Halen was all about, for something VERY different. They also had a closeness with their fans that's been missing for many years now.

Comment

• BIG GOOSE
                            Roadie
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob

If he wants to get straight, good for him, but I don't think it's gonna happen anytime in the near future. Oh well.
                            I think it's a case of Dead Man Walking here.I don't think he'll pull out of this unfortunately.

Comment

• Vivian Campbell
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Oct 2004

Well, I may be wrong but I thought that Dave left VH didn't he? I mean, I've never really been clear on wether he left or was fired???
                              In the "Sam and Dave" VH1 special, Dave said that the last 3 months of Van Halen weren't enjoyable so "I bailed in true American fashion."

Originally posted by Switch84
                              It's no accident that Dave's weed bust, EMT gig, "Sopranos" appearance, and home intruder stories have made international news while this joke of a 'reunion' tour faded off into obscurity. The "Group Formerly Known As Van Halen" is irrelevent; David Lee Roth isn't.

EAT 'EM AND SMILE, DAVY BABY!!!!!!
                              Switch, tell me about the intruder stuff! I never heard about this before!
                              The Fat Lady is singing for Van Hagar.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=392002

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vivian Campbell
                                Switch, tell me about the intruder stuff! I never heard about this before!
                                some idiot climbed over dave's wall (high as a kite) and dave fired a shotgun twice and the police came and arrested the guy...
                                Roth Army Icon
                                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Working...