Eddie Van Halen ---> Final Meltdown in Arizona--->November 19, 2004.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
    the DJ's just gonna come online and find out what we already have heard...i don't know why people think DJ's know anything. half of 'em aren't even fans of the music they play.

:p It's their JOB to know! Don't ruin it for me, Twona Baby! This dude I talked to hated Van Hagar and the shell Eddie became as much as we CVH fans do. Some of them (rare as they are) are passionate about the music.

Anywho, I want to see PICTURES!
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• lms2

Well, if Alexis cares at ALL about her sister, maybe this will be the wake up call for her?

I have only read what I have read in this thread, and will probably comment again later.

For now all I can do is shake my head sadly and think this is no way for this shit to end.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
        For now all I can do is shake my head sadly and think this is no way for this shit to end.
        Well, someone that saw the tour would say that.

Me? I think this is EXACTLY how this tour should end. This is the most hilarious thing I've heard. This makes me super-happy and I hope VAN HAGAR never gets back together. (And after this, they won't.)
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

A way for Van Hagar to end... yep thats fine. A way for Van Halen to be remembered, no.

Now shut up and go listen to your Japanese balance album.

Comment

• Figs
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

What great news, only because how they have treated their true fans for 20 years. This guy was my idol. You can never really erase what he did from 78 to 84, but what a mess.

If you can't see who the asshole side of "the split" is now, you're just in denial.

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Figs
              What great news, only because how they have treated their true fans for 20 years. This guy was my idol. You can never really erase what he did from 78 to 84, but what a mess.

If you can't see who the asshole side of "the split" is now, you're just in denial.
              THE TRUTH. PERIOD.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

A way for Van Hagar to end... yep thats fine. A way for Van Halen to be remembered, no.

Now shut up and go listen to your Japanese balance album.
                Listen, you stupid cunt...you spent probably $100 to see this horrible band live this year.

In case you haven't noticed it yet, Van Halen have been making asses of themselves for almost 20 years now. But of course, you wouldn't recognize that because you thought they were worth seeing live.

Stupid bitch. Why are you here again?
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Figs

Amen.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Switch84
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Sad? FOR WHAT????????

Originally posted by Rikk
                    Well, someone that saw the tour would say that.

Me? I think this is EXACTLY how this tour should end. This is the most hilarious thing I've heard. This makes me super-happy and I hope VAN HAGAR never gets back together. (And after this, they won't.)
                    :bottle: Well, it's PARTY TIME at the Atlanta Switch Pad, because I couldn't give two-fifths of a fuck about Eddie Van Breakdown freaking the fuck out! He had it coming, the alkie motherfucker!

19 years, y'all. NINETEEN long, painful years since this 'Let's shit on Dave' train has been rolling, now its derailled in the most horrific way. Dave's been silent because he KNOWS this was inevitable. He KNEW Ed is a shithead. He comes out of this smelling like a rose, because now even the Van Hagar sheep realizes the TRUTH......

Everybody say it together now:

IT AIN'T VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH!!!
                    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Sad? FOR WHAT????????

Originally posted by Switch84
                      :bottle: Well, it's PARTY TIME at the Atlanta Switch Pad, because I couldn't give two-fiths of a fuck about Eddie Van Breakdown freaking the fuck out! He had it coming, the alkie motherfucker!

19 years, y'all. NINETEEN long, painful years since this 'Let's shit on Dave' train has been rolling, now its derailled in the most horrific way. Dave's been silent because he KNOWS this was inevitable. He KNEW Ed is a shithead. He comes out of this smelling like a rose, because now even the Van Hagar sheep realizes the TRUTH now......

Everybody say it all together now:

I'll say! Amen.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Re: Sad? FOR WHAT????????

Originally posted by Switch84
                        :bottle: Well, it's PARTY TIME at the Atlanta Switch Pad, because I couldn't give two-fifths of a fuck about Eddie Van Breakdown freaking the fuck out! He had it coming, the alkie motherfucker!

19 years, y'all. NINETEEN long, painful years since this 'Let's shit on Dave' train has been rolling, now its derailled in the most horrific way. Dave's been silent because he KNOWS this was inevitable. He KNEW Ed is a shithead. He comes out of this smelling like a rose, because now even the Van Hagar sheep realizes the TRUTH......

Everybody say it together now:

(Figures lms would jump in with that pathetic Japanese BALANCE comment. Idiots like that don't get it...Van Hagar keeps shitting on David Lee Roth. At the age of 20, I didn't get that. I was a Dave fan, first and foremost. But I didn't realize how much they were shitting on Dave. I realized that after the reunion fell apart. She hears about this and gets sad. I guess it proves that not everybody here has an allegiance to Dave.)
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• VH80-84
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Sep 2004

Why isn't this on the news? Looking for confirmation that this actually happened.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Not disputing any elements of the original post, but so far there is absolutely no mention of this anywhere online yet, other than the Links and Army...

Although, for that matter, there's no review of ANY kind from last night yet either, other than these two sites....

Just throwing that out there....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• lms2

Hey Rikk, fuck off about my allegiance to Dave. I am not the least but insecure about my feelings towards any of the band members... and any site members that are curious are welcome to read my review of the show, as well as my reasons for going.

What I am tired of is you trying to turn every thread into your personal fight thread. You aren't worth it.

Dave is simply not as spiteful and vindictive as the average care bear. IMO, of course. That band was once his life, and he has made it plain that as long as all of them are alive there is a chance they will be together again. Dave is better than that and would not wish what Ed has become upon his worst enemy.

But yes Switch, I too will say it with you.

IT AINT VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH.

(and judging from EVH's actions last night, I think he probably says it with you too... hell, he is definitely having the drink with you!)

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Hey Rikk, fuck off about my allegiance to Dave. I am not the least but insecure about my feelings towards any of the band members... and any site members that are curious are welcome to read my review of the show, as well as my reasons for going.

What I am tired of is you trying to turn every thread into your personal fight thread. You aren't worth it.

Dave is simply not as spiteful and vindictive as the average care bear. IMO, of course. That band was once his life, and he has made it plain that as long as all of them are alive there is a chance they will be together again. Dave is better than that and would not wish what Ed has become upon his worst enemy.

But yes Switch, I too will say it with you.

IT AINT VAN HALEN WITHOUT DAVID LEE ROTH.

(and judging from EVH's actions last night, I think he probably says it with you too... hell, he is definitely having the drink with you!)
                                LOL. You would feel sad to hear this. As I said, you're full of it. If you thought it wasn't VAN HALEN, why did you buy a ticket?

And, ROSANNE from SHE-DEVIL, if you want it to end, why did you reply to GUWAPO's little thread?

Anyway, I'm sick of pansies like you feeling sad for Ed. He deserves exactly what he gets. He publically humiliated Dave for his own sick jollies both in '96 and '00. And idiots like yourself feel the need to defend him continuously and still buy the concert tickets after he keeps hurting Dave. Thus, you give him the power to do so continuously.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...