Well fuck me! I came home Saturday night feeling a bit tipsy as they say. I decided to review the latest posts on the debacle that is Eddie's meltdown and the conclusion of their lame ass tour. And what the fuck did I see: Douchebag Den is at it again. Why oh why must we tolerate this cunt. Now he says he wants to be a mod?! He can't be fucking serious. But wait, let me explain what happened here Saturday/Sunday morning.

We had the usual bunch of Spammy lovin' Hagar fans that were genuine enough, I can tolerate someone expressing their opinion in a hostile environment as long as they don't go too far, hell I even have a little admiration at this point for Buscaa or what ever the fookin' retards name is as well as BaltimoreLosing BaseBallTeam, to take the kind of verbal asswiping those two Sammy lovers take, they must be some serious punishment-gluttons.

But while I was expecting shit from these two pussheads, I wasn't expecting one of our own to adopt a new identity, that is Diamond Den/Denny (two right there) coming into the Main as OU812&Balance and stirring up shit with me. I'm quite sure that OISUCKDICK2 was Den, by his mannerisms (the broken sentence structure indicative of an undiagniosed learning disability was a dead give-away). I nearly had a stroke bashing this fucker. But the minute I and Twonabomber called the little panda-sodomizer's ruse, he left for good! I sent him a couple PM's just to be sure fucktard stayed out for good so my bloodpressure would be reduced to acceptable sleeping levels.

So, I have a proposition, Pandatard and Fugly Katydid both love to spam the main with their bullshit. Both are deeply disturbed people that have an ingrained need for attention, even negative attention because they must be ignored in one way or another. And no one in the Roth Army not currently mentally ill even speaks to these two pathetic losers as human beings.

So they want ot be moderators, let's allow them to be Moderators in their own unique forum and call it "Useless Attention Whore Spammer Land." That way we both get what we want. They get an area where they can spew biographies of anorexic IRA killers and phoney-baloney pseudo-biblical (look at me I'm a great Catholic) bullshit, and we can either ignore them, or give them what they want, negative attention in the form of rampant abuse.

This shit is getting old! These annoying fucktards with an attention agenda is really beginning to negatively impact the site. Is anyone with me on this?