I have had a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women ever since I was around 12 years old way back in the mid 70's because there's nothing like caressing & kissing a beautiful woman's long legs then taking off her high heels, pumps or mules slowly with anticipation of my wanting tongue for her sexy, desirable feet & other extracurricular activities I'm not going to mention here. I have to admit I have my fantasies as in watching my favorite FNC newsbabes with their long, luscious legs & sexy sensuous feet during full body shots like Kiran Chetry, Laurie Dhue, Page Hopkins & Martha McCallum as well as watching the sexy & hot female hosts of home shopping channels especially HSN like Colleen Lopez, Lynn Murphy, Diana Perkovia, Chris Scanion & Kathy Wolf along with their hot & sexy models besides legs/feet fetish sites on the net to keep me satisfied with their hot & sexy models even though I'm not a sexual pervert at all. There was this young lady named Teresa about seven years ago who I thought I was in love with at the time even though looking back on it I'm glad I'm not anymore which I told her from the heart " I could suck on your toes all day if we were alone. " but I had a lot of things on my mind at the time which is finished now since I'm looking for that special lady around 25-42 years old with a great personality, likes music, sports, politics & movies, has long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I love & admire always because I'm looking for you at this moment.