Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long legs & sexy feet on beautiful women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long legs & sexy feet on beautiful women.

I have had a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women ever since I was around 12 years old way back in the mid 70's because there's nothing like caressing & kissing a beautiful woman's long legs then taking off her high heels, pumps or mules slowly with anticipation of my wanting tongue for her sexy, desirable feet & other extracurricular activities I'm not going to mention here. I have to admit I have my fantasies as in watching my favorite FNC newsbabes with their long, luscious legs & sexy sensuous feet during full body shots like Kiran Chetry, Laurie Dhue, Page Hopkins & Martha McCallum as well as watching the sexy & hot female hosts of home shopping channels especially HSN like Colleen Lopez, Lynn Murphy, Diana Perkovia, Chris Scanion & Kathy Wolf along with their hot & sexy models besides legs/feet fetish sites on the net to keep me satisfied with their hot & sexy models even though I'm not a sexual pervert at all. There was this young lady named Teresa about seven years ago who I thought I was in love with at the time even though looking back on it I'm glad I'm not anymore which I told her from the heart " I could suck on your toes all day if we were alone. " but I had a lot of things on my mind at the time which is finished now since I'm looking for that special lady around 25-42 years old with a great personality, likes music, sports, politics & movies, has long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I love & admire always because I'm looking for you at this moment.

Nobody cares fuckface! ... on to the pic forum you wank:p ...

Drunk edit ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

hi, Shadow. still lusting after your cousin's feet?
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Eyes
        Nobody cares fuckface! ... on to the pic forum you wank:p ...

Drunk edit ...

Hey, don't be sending him our way, bro. We don't want his retarded ass in there...

Comment

good luck Wayne
          Originally posted by Cato
          Golden, why are you FAT?
          Originally posted by lesfunk
          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

If anybody has a problem with me having a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women then you need to have your head examined immediately while this woman named Teresa that I was talking about isn't my cousin but was a neighbor of mine who I thought I was in love with at the time when I was kind of lost for some reason even though I'm looking for that special lady at this moment with long legs & sexy feet that I could love & admire always besides if you think there's something wrong with me having a passionate fetish for long, luscios legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women then you must either gay or ignorant or both IMO. BTW, you have to be crazy mentally & sexually if you don't think the hot & sexy FNC newsbabes Kiran Chetry, Laurie Dhue, Page Hopkins & Martha McCallum have nice legs & sexy feet.

Comment

Shadow, how can you see their feet when they are sitting at the anchor desk? you get a special Fox Foot Channel on your cable or something?
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne L.
                If anybody has a problem with me having a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women then you need to have your head examined immediately while this woman named Teresa that I was talking about isn't my cousin but was a neighbor of mine who I thought I was in love with at the time when I was kind of lost for some reason even though I'm looking for that special lady at this moment with long legs & sexy feet that I could love & admire always besides if you think there's something wrong with me having a passionate fetish for long, luscios legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women then you must either gay or ignorant or both IMO. BTW, you have to be crazy mentally & sexually if you don't think the hot & sexy FNC newsbabes Kiran Chetry, Laurie Dhue, Page Hopkins & Martha McCallum have nice legs & sexy feet.
                Do you wank over feet?

Cretin.
                sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

Is this you, Wayne? You foot fucker, you!

Last edited by Little Texan; 02-02-2004, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Wayne in action...

Edit: sorry guys. you know I love you all, and I kept it for a day after finding it, but...yeah
                    Last edited by Ally_Kat; 02-03-2004, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Ha ha ha
                      sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

I'll bet athlete's foot is a big turnoff for you, huh?

Comment

Or toe jam is a big turn on?????
                          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Cold feet make my nuts play hide and seek.

Comment

He probably likes feet that are real callous for extra sensitivity!!

Punctuation Fucker!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X