• Mar 2004

Hey, why not! We've gone this far...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

was it on last week :confused:
      who got canned last?
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
        Uh, let's correct a lie (again).

Ahem (straight from me to you on Yahoo)...

fabshadow313 : I was a mod there
        fabshadow313 : I had the most popular forum
        fabshadow313 : and when I quit , the site died
        rikk75: well, i'll say this
        rikk75: CHELLE is a manipulator
        rikk75: she's rubbed a LOT of people the wrong way
        rikk75: it is your choice to be friends with her
        rikk75: you are free to do whatever you want

In my best Elvis voice: THANK YOU. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
        SO what.. That is simply the TRUTH. Are you trying to stir up shit between me and Chelle? Ain't gonna happen. See we already talked all that shit out... But keep digging into your GRAB bag...

Becareful when you pm Rikk... seems that oce you BREAK HIS RULES your pms get posted. Heck I think I read all of his ans lms's...
        Last edited by Guest; 12-02-2004, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
          Sorry, tried that... Being friends with YOU is actually WORSE than being enemies with you.
          I love you too. Sometimes, when I'm alone thinking about you, I just soil myself. It's so amazing.

You're so beautiful. You are the most beautiful creature to ever grace our fine earth.

Thank you for your love and caring.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
            SO what.. That is simply the TRUTH. Are you trying to stir up shit between me and Chelle? Ain'y gonna happen. See we already talked all that shit out... But keep digging into your GRAB bag... I'll save all my goddies for a later date...
            No, my love. You just claimed I told you who to be friends with. And I'm proving that you're lying. I told you to be friends with whoever you want to be friends with.

How does it feel to be caught in a lie, my future wife?

BTW, why did you suddenly take out everything in that post? What you stated first is right above?
            Last edited by Rikk; 12-02-2004, 07:16 PM.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
              Fab it was all of what, 3 months ago? And it's funnier than hell when you consider how pathetic he sounded then. And now he's Mr. Above-It-All internet tough guy. I wonder if BT put his dress on when he made that post.
              do you even know me? good Lord. Its almost...ALMOST like Id care if you say... died horribly in a car wreck. Drive safe faggy.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Damn, it's getting deep in here. I better wade out while I can.

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

You'd better step down as a mod, MAX. But at least leave a long goodbye message, talking about how the Army needs to be different.
                  No, this place would have to get me pregnant first.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                    was it on last week :confused:
                    who got canned last?
                    It was amazing last week. The young guy (what's his name again) got into a screaming match with one of the blondes. What's the young guy's name again?

Anyway, he was canned because Trump told him he's not as good a debater as he claimed.

You gonna watch it tonight?
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      its called supper, 2 kids and one sleep-over. wife works nights. get the facts Jr.
                      What does this have to do with anything? Why do you feel the need to justify what the fuck you're doing to me? I don't care WHY you left. You were probably beating off to pictures of Seen for all I know.

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

You were probably beating off to pictures of Seen for all I know.

ROTFLMAO!!!
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

I only mentioned that, because you assumed, as usual that I was still here...(well which I am now- but only because curiosity got the better of me) and of course i was right. You fucking spine-less jerk offs attack ppl when they log off. Sad bunch of linkers. THATS exactly who you are.
                          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

What does this have to do with anything? Why do you feel the need to justify what the fuck you're doing to me? I don't care WHY you left. You were probably beating off to pictures of Seen for all I know.
                            actualy, I was....

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                              I only mentioned that, because you assumed, as usual that I was still here...(well which I am now- but only because curiosity got the better of me) and of course i was right. You fucking spine-less jerk offs attack ppl when they log off. Sad bunch of linkers. THATS exactly who you are.
                              Why did you come back if you had just logged off?
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

No, my love. You just claimed I told you who to be friends with. And I'm proving that you're lying. I told you to be friends with whoever you want to be friends with.

How does it feel to be caught in a lie, my future wife?
                                Ahh a lame attempt at clearing your name. That PM you posted was from when we were casual friends... What I got is a YAHOO chat, you know... The one where you listed the 5 conditions and I told you in no uncertain terms to FK OFF... then signed off..

Comment

Working...