Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

funny thing about these pics...mike always looked like a suitcase carrier and alex always looked like a stupid dick...

Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow

Yes, I pulled the 45pic, the old VH pic and two of the concert flyers from Tims (CVH) The rest I got from a freind. Some were pics he actually took himself... Any other ?'s
      Thank you so much for clearing that up, Fabulous Shadow. I don't think I have any other questions. But thank you for asking. It was very considerate of you.
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Carmine
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
        LOL. I know! We talked about ROCKY II a couple of weeks ago. I love that film!! That's still my favorite of the bunch.
        Right, that was why I said it.....makin me cry again! LOL!

I actually read in one of the wifes mags(In Touch) I think, that Stallone
        has written Rocky 6! Who's he gonna fight now, Al Z. Heimers?????

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

We're lucky that Tim lets us share...
          You are too modest, Fabulous Shadow! Tim is the one who should consider himself lucky, having a friend like you.
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
            Right, that was why I said it.....makin me cry again! LOL!

I actually read in one of the wifes mags(In Touch) I think, that Stallone
            has written Rocky 6! Who's he gonna fight now, Al Z. Heimers?????
            I still think it could work and beat out the awful ROCKY V (and awful ROCKY IV for that matter...no offense). They could make it a film about an old-timer having a comeback...like a George Foreman kind of thing!!
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              I still think it could work and beat out the awful ROCKY V (and awful ROCKY IV for that matter...no offense). They could make it a film about an old-timer having a comeback...like a George Foreman kind of thing!!
              he should have died after rocky III
              Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• aesop
                Commando
                • Oct 2004

Just an ousider's observation, but sarcasm and bullshit seem to be running amuck here.

DG, not to intrude, dear, but who is spending all their time thinking about who here again? I just want to make sure credit is going where it is due, after all.
                Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by aesop
                  Just an ousider's observation, but sarcasm and bullshit seem to be running amuck here.

DG, not to intrude, dear, but who is spending all their time thinking about who here again? I just want to make sure credit is going where it is due, after all.
                  No offense, but you have a rather one-sided observation there.

There is no fight. It's over. Why start it up again? DG and FAB are getting along awesome now. And you should be as happy as I am.
                  Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

dg, FUCK OFF!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

dg, FUCK OFF!
                      You tell her!
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Aesop...I don't believe we've met. Or have we?? Not sure.

I'm a DLR fan, enjoying ALL of the great moments in this here thread.

I think Fabulous Shadow has really outdone herself here, don't you?

Comment

• Switch84
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

As long as you give a shout out to the folks posting the pics, it's ALL GOOD. I've found some goodies on google (and Yahoo!) I haven't seen on CVH.com or DDLR (another source for my goodies.)

We're just rehashing old shit, anyway!

:eek: You guys like Rocky3?? The only ones that are any good are 1 & 2!

We're off subject AGAIN! Let's get back, shall we? Thanks, Godfather (DDLR!)
                          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by aesop

aesop... or is it WOLFMAN??? hehe... dg is a jealous CUNT and Rikk is just mad because I told him to fuck off when he listed the RULES to being his friend and I told in no uncertain terms to GO FUCK HIMSELF... So ya see... I am the flavor of the week here... It's typical of them to ruin threads with their pety bullshit! BTW~ Welcome to the ARMY!

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                              We're off subject AGAIN! Let's get back, shall we? Thanks, Godfather (DDLR!)
                              What tour is that? DIVER DOWN?
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

aesop... or is it WOLFMAN??? hehe... dg is a jealous CUNT and Rikk is just mad because I told him to fuck off when he listed the RULES to being his friend and I told in no uncertain terms to GO FUCK HIMSELF... So ya see... I am the flavor of the week here... It's typical of them to ruin threads with their pety bullshit! BTW~ Welcome to the ARMY!
                                How right you are! Sorry FABULOUS SHADOW. My anger is uncontainable, gigantic and beyond the realms of death. Yet, my love is also deep.

DG is definitely a cunt. Good call there!

There is nothing I want more than to list rules to being my friend! Good call again!

You are not only the flavor of the week! You are the flavor of my life!

I love you. Marry me...NOW!!!!
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...