Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

"He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• aesop
      Commando
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Hey, we've had some FETCH VH pics posted here today!
      Glad you had time to come back aROUND!
      Hahahaha... Just for a moment. I had to see if the boards were still standing. I'll check the pics out later tonight.

Here's my contribution:
      Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Switch84
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

:p :p :p
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Carmine
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Well, unfortunately Fabulous Shadow doesn't moderate Main so that doesn't count.

Seriously, I'm not going to get into a pissing contest regarding this. The Admins want this forum to get back to being Roth related only. If you want to post the other pics then go into the pic forum and fire away.
          It was a harmless joke! I was just asking for a little help with the xmas shopping...
          But, I digress, this is the main.... and I assume,Max, that you will be monitoring EVERY post here from now on to make sure they are ROTH related!

Its about time!( no shitty pun intended!)

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Carmine,

Seriously, it's no biggie. I was just asking if we could get this back on track and I meant no offense. I'm just following orders.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

No I dont... and until yesterday Max didn't either! LMAO!
              (little late to try and act like a REAL mod don't ya think? Especially since it was YOU who threw this thread off to begin with)
              Why thank you for the compliments Fabulous Shadow cos your opinion means SOOOOO much to me.

You are correct that both Rikk and myself were the guilty parties of initially de-railing the thread. However, Brownsound spoke with us and we stopped. Regardless, I would once again like to thank you for being so observant. It means so much and I really appreciate it.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Switch84
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

DDLR's Finest!

This pic was personally taken by DDLR's own Von Halen! THANKS, VONNIE!!!!!!
                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

DDLR's Finest Pt. 2!

Thanks again, Vonnie!!!!!!!
                  Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Yes MAX However, that didn't stop Rikk and dg from creating another diversion here today with their phoney BULLSHIT that no one thought was cute, entertaining or LEGIT for a second... But I don't think that you have anything to say about THAT do you MR MODERATOR? Give me a fucking BREAK!

Oh let's keep it on topic!

ONE BREAK COMIN UP!!!!

Last edited by Guest; 11-29-2004, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Carmine
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      Carmine,

Seriously, it's no biggie. I was just asking if we could get this back on track and I meant no offense. I'm just following orders.
                      Ok, my apologies back to ya! But, I do agree that threads get thrown off base here from time to time. And hey, I found something I want to buy for christmas!

Comment

• Switch84
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

Passing the torch

I've got to surf the 'net for more pics, folks (Google's been good to me so far lately!) Here's the last of my CVH.com pics! That site ROCKS!
                        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Thats a GREAT pic switch... I need to swipe that one for my collection!
                          Last edited by Guest; 11-29-2004, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Carmine
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

I will use my 1800th post to wish you all a good night! "See" you all tomm....

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Yes MAX However, that didn't stop Rikk and dg from creating another diversionhere today with their phoney BULLSHIT that no one thought was cute, entertaining or LEGIT for a second... But I don't think that you have anything to say about that do you MR MODERATOR?
                              Of course I have something to say regarding two of my closest friends behavior this morning. I read it and they were nothing but polite and well behaved towards yourself. I found them to be extremely cute.

Regardless, I do thank you Fabulous Shadow for keeping this thread on track. It's extremely appreciated by all.

Sincerely,

Your Mr. Moderator and Friend

Max
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by MAX
                                Of course I have something to say regarding two of my closest friends behavior this morning. I read it and they were nothing but polite and well behaved towards yourself. I found them to be extremely cute.

Max

Yeah well... You are the only one who thinks so... And it's apparent that THAT is all that matters to you and them so save the, "It's about the BOARD" bullshit for people who might believe you. You've ruined your chance at being a respected mod here... Now run along to the pen where people might actually CARE about what you have to say...
                                The rest of us have seen enough of your behaviour to know that you are NOT a ARMY man, your a MAX man... Now go get Rikk and dg and start planning your next strategy...

AGAIN, back on topic

I have this in my garage...

Comment

Working...