• Jan 2004

Merry Christmas
    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• SoCalChelle
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Everyone's probably seen these already...

Comment

• SoCalChelle
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

...right?

Comment

• SoCalChelle
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Nice wallpaper....wish I could remember who made it....

Comment

• SoCalChelle
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

WACF album cover shoot

Comment

• SoCalChelle
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

another from the same shoot

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

That's all I've got for now.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
                  You didn't hear me, did you?

You're not going to convince me or anyone of anything. It's obvious why you're here. So, be happy that you're here. But I saw the fucking PM you sent DG before you tried to bring me into your little fight. And telling her she's a horrible mother ain't very cool. That's the old FAB, the one I thought I was wrong about.

Anyway, I don't care. I don't want to hear your explanations. You say it all for six pages. Six pages of insanity...every name in the book used about these people. And you say a lot more about CHELLE than you just told me. So if you want to talk big, do it. If you want to piss me off and push me to the point of using it, keep it up.

And as for me applauding you before...uh uh. I was disgusted that you could turn on people so fucking quickly that you'd fought with for so long. But it was obviously working for me (and not them). It just said a lot about you. Not them.

Right now, do I hate you? No. I don't give a fuck about you. But I'm tired of reading this shit you've been saying about DG. The "drugs" comment about MAX the other night sure pissed me off.

You constantly post crap about this list of people that sees through MAX and me and how the Webbies are going to get us because you'll tell them to, etc. And the truth is, most people don't give a fuck about any of this. They skip it to get to the rest of the posts.

So, you're not proving shit. But I sure can.

Yes...I know. Another lame-ass reply is coming now, talking about all the things you think you remember from what you said that first night. (The second night was where you start talking about the Webbie.)
                  Thats right Rikk, I'm going to respond... LOOK...Post anything you got. I have NO issues with it! I was unbanned here BEFORE I said anything to anyone about Pete. POJO already knew it was Pete, he just wanted confirmation. He asked me to do it for the ARMY, because there had never been a leak here, he took what I did as a good thing... You want to turn it into CRAP... Well ya know, that's just typical Rikk. There was NO DEAL to bring me back... Think what you want. I'll take the word of POJO over YOU anyday. I'm not going to get into the dg thing again, but SHE pm'd ME... NUFF SAID... Again, don't try to use this "I got SHIT on you" stuff with me because THAT does not FLY with me... Say what you want, post what you want... LISTEN TO ME.... I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!!!! I never said the webbies were gonna GET you (IDIOT) but I will continue to show this crap to them. They are not stupid and they can see this crap for what it is... BTW~ I told thenm all about your conditions list and how I REJECTED it... so I'm pretty sure they KNOW this is repercussions of that. And don't give me this shit about turning on people... Look at you turning on lms... and then pming me to give her hell... you bitter and hopeless little man! As for me trying to PROVE shit... I'm not the one making BLACKMAIL threats am I? You got shit to say, Say it, dont try hold anything over my head you little twat!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Oh Rikk? Is this where you kiss ass on Chelle? You are such a pathetic asshole! People emailed me saying it made them sick to see me be friends with you, I told them I had no choice... FUCK That! I got a choice!

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Feb 2004

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Don't MAKE me break out the naked Dave pics.....I'll do it!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                          Oh Rikk? Is this where you kiss ass on Chelle? You are such a pathetic asshole! People emailed me saying it made them sick to see me be friends with you, I told them I had no choice... FUCK That! I got a choice!

Did you think for one solitary second that I was sincere with you, bitch? Nope. I was doing it for good reason. The good reason is all sitting in my documents folder right now. Now I know everything you've been up to the past several months. I know everything your friends have been up to the past several months.

You're sad if you read everything at face value based on what I say to that troll CHELLE or what I say to you. I'm always playing. I've been playing you for weeks. And if you were smart enough to see through it, you wouldn't have ratted out all your friends to me, would you? If you were already in the door, why tell ME everything too, stupid? You wouldn't have said over and over things like: "You own me, Rikk."

Now, shut up. I mean it.

I will take the higher road. If you shut the fuck up, quit playing diva and quit insulting any of our mods or putting words in our Webbies' mouths, I will leave you alone. But if you continue your games, if I see you grouping people together, I will make the biggest fool of you you've ever seen. I have pages of you saying shit about people on this site, all to get in good with me (pathetic). You said it yourself in this line from your pages of conversation: "You own me. you know that dont you."
                          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

One more thing...I never intended to use any of this shit. And I still may never use it. But I kept it as protection. I sincerely stayed cool with you for the good of the site. I love the Army. Always have. Always will. But I kept that stuff as insurance. And frankly, you've been an awful bitch, worse than ever, the past few days. You keep dragging me into your wars, FAB, watch out.

Now let it go or suffer the consequences.

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                              Thats right Rikk, I'm going to respond... LOOK...Post anything you got.
                              I'm going to take the liberty and reply cos my STELLAR friend Rikk is beyond livid and with good reason. Fabulous Shadow are you sure you want Rikk to post what he has? I've been unfortunate enough to read the crap and do you REALLY want "Brownie" to know what you think of him as a Webbie? :sssh:

I have NO issues with it! I was unbanned here BEFORE I said anything to anyone about Pete.
                              Fuck, you are mad!!!! LOL!!! YOU NEVER LEFT!!!! How many friggin' aliases, what thirty? Most RATIONAL people would get the hint when they aren't welcome but not Fabulous Shadow!!!

POJO already knew it was Pete, he just wanted confirmation. He asked me to do it for the ARMY, because there had never been a leak here, he took what I did as a good thing...
                              So nice of you to publicly share your private information. How typical.

You want to turn it into CRAP... Well ya know, that's just typical Rikk. There was NO DEAL to bring me back... Think what you want. I'll take the word of POJO over YOU anyday.
                              How ironic. Why is it that ANYTIME there is some sort of major brawl around here your name is always involved? Hmmmmmm?

I'm not going to get into the dg thing again, but SHE pm'd ME... NUFF SAID...
                              Wrong Fabulous Shadow cos DG and I both save and share every PM you send for ammo. After dealing with you for so many years we both read you like a childrens book. All too easy.

Again, don't try to use this "I got SHIT on you" stuff with me because THAT does not FLY with me... Say what you want, post what you want... LISTEN TO ME.... I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!!!! I never said the webbies were gonna GET you (IDIOT) but I will continue to show this crap to them. They are not stupid and they can see this crap for what it is... BTW~ I told thenm all about your conditions list and how I REJECTED it... so I'm pretty sure they KNOW this is repercussions of that. And don't give me this shit about turning on people... Look at you turning on lms... and then pming me to give her hell... you bitter and hopeless little man! As for me trying to PROVE shit... I'm not the one making BLACKMAIL threats am I? You got shit to say, Say it, dont try hold anything over my head you little twat!
                              Blah, blah, blah and fucking BLAH!!!!!!!!!

YOU are the one who refuses to stop and EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS IT!!!!!!!

I've tried both any and every single angle to work with you as have several others. The point is that you are a hopeless, attention seeking troublemaker. You are not happy unless you have the spotlight or are causing some sort of friction among members of this site. I'm tired of putting up with your endless insults. Go tattle all that you want and I'll hear about it as I do everyday. I really don't care anymore. Enough is enough from you. I honestly am beyond pissed as a moderator of this site that you are allowed to speak to anyone in the fashion that you seem fitting. BULLSHIT!!!! The way you spoke to me today was pathetic cos I NEVER went after you and if the powers that be find it acceptable, then so be it but I DO NOT!!!!

I have pride, dignity and self respect. All of which you will NEVER have. Have at it but you are a joke, the court jester of the army if you will and EVERYONE knows it!!!!

I'll look forward to your "retort" with great eagerness.........
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk

Did you think for one solitary second that I was sincere with you, bitch? Nope. I was doing it for good reason. The good reason is all sitting in my documents folder right now. Now I know everything you've been up to the past several months. I know everything your friends have been up to the past several months.

You're sad if you read everything at face value based on what I say to that troll CHELLE or what I say to you. I'm always playing. I've been playing you for weeks. And if you were smart enough to see through it, you wouldn't have ratted out all your friends to me, would you? If you were already in the door, why tell ME everything too, stupid? You wouldn't have said over and over things like: "You own me, Rikk."

Now, shut up. I mean it.

I will take the higher road. If you shut the fuck up, quit playing diva and quit insulting any of our mods or putting words in our Webbies' mouths, I will leave you alone. But if you continue your games, if I see you grouping people together, I will make the biggest fool of you you've ever seen. I have pages of you saying shit about people on this site, all to get in good with me (pathetic). You said it yourself in this line from your pages of conversation: "You own me. you know that dont you."
                                Yep, I said that. I told my friends that! The ones you told me I COULD NOT be friends with... I told the ADMINS that... Told then how it totally made the site SUCK for me because in reality, I think your the scum of the EARTH... I hated having to KISS your ass when in reality I think your a DICK! So guess what ... You don't own me any more so STOP TRYING TO. STOP telling me what I can and can't do... Your not even a mod... Your a poster just like me, so were equals. STOP trying to use our chats as leverage, and STOP trying to make people think you have some BIG stuff I dont want shared... SHARE IT... I already VETOED your conditions, don't think your going to BLACKMAIL me into them... Whatever you got, whatever I said to you in a chat... Use it... You'll twist it up anyway... That's why I saved it all too... See, I'm not stupid... I knew you were always playing and I knew you were incapable of being REAL... To quote you... "When are you going to trust me Fab?" Um how about when Hell freezes over.
                                There will be NO DEAL this time Rikk... Live with it, you won't have me under your thumb again. So move along with your deal here and let me move along with mine... You guys Fucked up this thread... Sorry that I didn't CAVE as expected.

Comment

Working...