Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by SoCalChelle
    Glad to be of service. I'll see what else I can dig up....
    WOW!!! Eddie with a Steinberger bass and check out the old Simmons drum kit!!! Good stuff!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Formerly Tormented VH Fan
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    New Year's Eve at the Whiskey

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I love this one

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I wonder what Dave's thinking

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Merry Christmas

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Everyone's probably seen these already...

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ...right?

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nice wallpaper....wish I could remember who made it....

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    WACF album cover shoot

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    another from the same shoot

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's all I've got for now.

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Rikk
    You didn't hear me, did you?

You're not going to convince me or anyone of anything. It's obvious why you're here. So, be happy that you're here. But I saw the fucking PM you sent DG before you tried to bring me into your little fight. And telling her she's a horrible mother ain't very cool. That's the old FAB, the one I thought I was wrong about.

Anyway, I don't care. I don't want to hear your explanations. You say it all for six pages. Six pages of insanity...every name in the book used about these people. And you say a lot more about CHELLE than you just told me. So if you want to talk big, do it. If you want to piss me off and push me to the point of using it, keep it up.

And as for me applauding you before...uh uh. I was disgusted that you could turn on people so fucking quickly that you'd fought with for so long. But it was obviously working for me (and not them). It just said a lot about you. Not them.

Right now, do I hate you? No. I don't give a fuck about you. But I'm tired of reading this shit you've been saying about DG. The "drugs" comment about MAX the other night sure pissed me off.

You constantly post crap about this list of people that sees through MAX and me and how the Webbies are going to get us because you'll tell them to, etc. And the truth is, most people don't give a fuck about any of this. They skip it to get to the rest of the posts.

So, you're not proving shit. But I sure can.

Yes...I know. Another lame-ass reply is coming now, talking about all the things you think you remember from what you said that first night. (The second night was where you start talking about the Webbie.)
    Thats right Rikk, I'm going to respond... LOOK...Post anything you got. I have NO issues with it! I was unbanned here BEFORE I said anything to anyone about Pete. POJO already knew it was Pete, he just wanted confirmation. He asked me to do it for the ARMY, because there had never been a leak here, he took what I did as a good thing... You want to turn it into CRAP... Well ya know, that's just typical Rikk. There was NO DEAL to bring me back... Think what you want. I'll take the word of POJO over YOU anyday. I'm not going to get into the dg thing again, but SHE pm'd ME... NUFF SAID... Again, don't try to use this "I got SHIT on you" stuff with me because THAT does not FLY with me... Say what you want, post what you want... LISTEN TO ME.... I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!!!! I never said the webbies were gonna GET you (IDIOT) but I will continue to show this crap to them. They are not stupid and they can see this crap for what it is... BTW~ I told thenm all about your conditions list and how I REJECTED it... so I'm pretty sure they KNOW this is repercussions of that. And don't give me this shit about turning on people... Look at you turning on lms... and then pming me to give her hell... you bitter and hopeless little man! As for me trying to PROVE shit... I'm not the one making BLACKMAIL threats am I? You got shit to say, Say it, dont try hold anything over my head you little twat!

Fabulous Shadow
    Oh Rikk? Is this where you kiss ass on Chelle? You are such a pathetic asshole! People emailed me saying it made them sick to see me be friends with you, I told them I had no choice... FUCK That! I got a choice!

Stay Frosty!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't MAKE me break out the naked Dave pics.....I'll do it!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Oh Rikk? Is this where you kiss ass on Chelle? You are such a pathetic asshole! People emailed me saying it made them sick to see me be friends with you, I told them I had no choice... FUCK That! I got a choice!

Did you think for one solitary second that I was sincere with you, bitch? Nope. I was doing it for good reason. The good reason is all sitting in my documents folder right now. Now I know everything you've been up to the past several months. I know everything your friends have been up to the past several months.

You're sad if you read everything at face value based on what I say to that troll CHELLE or what I say to you. I'm always playing. I've been playing you for weeks. And if you were smart enough to see through it, you wouldn't have ratted out all your friends to me, would you? If you were already in the door, why tell ME everything too, stupid? You wouldn't have said over and over things like: "You own me, Rikk."

Now, shut up. I mean it.

I will take the higher road. If you shut the fuck up, quit playing diva and quit insulting any of our mods or putting words in our Webbies' mouths, I will leave you alone. But if you continue your games, if I see you grouping people together, I will make the biggest fool of you you've ever seen. I have pages of you saying shit about people on this site, all to get in good with me (pathetic). You said it yourself in this line from your pages of conversation: "You own me. you know that dont you."
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    One more thing...I never intended to use any of this shit. And I still may never use it. But I kept it as protection. I sincerely stayed cool with you for the good of the site. I love the Army. Always have. Always will. But I kept that stuff as insurance. And frankly, you've been an awful bitch, worse than ever, the past few days. You keep dragging me into your wars, FAB, watch out.

Now let it go or suffer the consequences.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thats right Rikk, I'm going to respond... LOOK...Post anything you got.
    I'm going to take the liberty and reply cos my STELLAR friend Rikk is beyond livid and with good reason. Fabulous Shadow are you sure you want Rikk to post what he has? I've been unfortunate enough to read the crap and do you REALLY want "Brownie" to know what you think of him as a Webbie? :sssh:

I have NO issues with it! I was unbanned here BEFORE I said anything to anyone about Pete.
    Fuck, you are mad!!!! LOL!!! YOU NEVER LEFT!!!! How many friggin' aliases, what thirty? Most RATIONAL people would get the hint when they aren't welcome but not Fabulous Shadow!!!

POJO already knew it was Pete, he just wanted confirmation. He asked me to do it for the ARMY, because there had never been a leak here, he took what I did as a good thing...
    So nice of you to publicly share your private information. How typical.

You want to turn it into CRAP... Well ya know, that's just typical Rikk. There was NO DEAL to bring me back... Think what you want. I'll take the word of POJO over YOU anyday.
    How ironic. Why is it that ANYTIME there is some sort of major brawl around here your name is always involved? Hmmmmmm?

I'm not going to get into the dg thing again, but SHE pm'd ME... NUFF SAID...
    Wrong Fabulous Shadow cos DG and I both save and share every PM you send for ammo. After dealing with you for so many years we both read you like a childrens book. All too easy.

Again, don't try to use this "I got SHIT on you" stuff with me because THAT does not FLY with me... Say what you want, post what you want... LISTEN TO ME.... I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!!!! I never said the webbies were gonna GET you (IDIOT) but I will continue to show this crap to them. They are not stupid and they can see this crap for what it is... BTW~ I told thenm all about your conditions list and how I REJECTED it... so I'm pretty sure they KNOW this is repercussions of that. And don't give me this shit about turning on people... Look at you turning on lms... and then pming me to give her hell... you bitter and hopeless little man! As for me trying to PROVE shit... I'm not the one making BLACKMAIL threats am I? You got shit to say, Say it, dont try hold anything over my head you little twat!
    Blah, blah, blah and fucking BLAH!!!!!!!!!

YOU are the one who refuses to stop and EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS IT!!!!!!!

I've tried both any and every single angle to work with you as have several others. The point is that you are a hopeless, attention seeking troublemaker. You are not happy unless you have the spotlight or are causing some sort of friction among members of this site. I'm tired of putting up with your endless insults. Go tattle all that you want and I'll hear about it as I do everyday. I really don't care anymore. Enough is enough from you. I honestly am beyond pissed as a moderator of this site that you are allowed to speak to anyone in the fashion that you seem fitting. BULLSHIT!!!! The way you spoke to me today was pathetic cos I NEVER went after you and if the powers that be find it acceptable, then so be it but I DO NOT!!!!

I have pride, dignity and self respect. All of which you will NEVER have. Have at it but you are a joke, the court jester of the army if you will and EVERYONE knows it!!!!

I'll look forward to your "retort" with great eagerness.........

Fabulous Shadow

Did you think for one solitary second that I was sincere with you, bitch? Nope. I was doing it for good reason. The good reason is all sitting in my documents folder right now. Now I know everything you've been up to the past several months. I know everything your friends have been up to the past several months.

You're sad if you read everything at face value based on what I say to that troll CHELLE or what I say to you. I'm always playing. I've been playing you for weeks. And if you were smart enough to see through it, you wouldn't have ratted out all your friends to me, would you? If you were already in the door, why tell ME everything too, stupid? You wouldn't have said over and over things like: "You own me, Rikk."

Now, shut up. I mean it.

I will take the higher road. If you shut the fuck up, quit playing diva and quit insulting any of our mods or putting words in our Webbies' mouths, I will leave you alone. But if you continue your games, if I see you grouping people together, I will make the biggest fool of you you've ever seen. I have pages of you saying shit about people on this site, all to get in good with me (pathetic). You said it yourself in this line from your pages of conversation: "You own me. you know that dont you."
    Yep, I said that. I told my friends that! The ones you told me I COULD NOT be friends with... I told the ADMINS that... Told then how it totally made the site SUCK for me because in reality, I think your the scum of the EARTH... I hated having to KISS your ass when in reality I think your a DICK! So guess what ... You don't own me any more so STOP TRYING TO. STOP telling me what I can and can't do... Your not even a mod... Your a poster just like me, so were equals. STOP trying to use our chats as leverage, and STOP trying to make people think you have some BIG stuff I dont want shared... SHARE IT... I already VETOED your conditions, don't think your going to BLACKMAIL me into them... Whatever you got, whatever I said to you in a chat... Use it... You'll twist it up anyway... That's why I saved it all too... See, I'm not stupid... I knew you were always playing and I knew you were incapable of being REAL... To quote you... "When are you going to trust me Fab?" Um how about when Hell freezes over.
    There will be NO DEAL this time Rikk... Live with it, you won't have me under your thumb again. So move along with your deal here and let me move along with mine... You guys Fucked up this thread... Sorry that I didn't CAVE as expected.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yep, I said that...BLAH BLAH BLAH
    I didn't even get through all of your post. But I got the point.

Get this: I DON'T WANT TO OWN YOU. I DO NOT LIKE YOU.

rikk75: lemme ask you this...i still don't get this part...why was GUWAPO so willing to go along with Pete? What was it that GUWAPO thought I did to him?
    fabshadow313 : I just think that Pete convinced Guwapo that you neede to be knoced out of power
    fabshadow313 : he didntthink you did anything
    fabshadow313 : it's all about POWER
    rikk75: fucking stupid
    fabshadow313 : you gotit, they want it

Fabulous Shadow
    Max, I only read a smidg of what youe wrote... I couldnt get past the part where you said I taked smack about Brownie... That is utter CRAP. I get it... Making shit up again. That's what you and Rikk do when you start losing. I see, since Brownise stood up for me, you now want to turn him against me. I can tell ya that it aint gonna work. He knows me and knows how I feel. He has never done a thing but help me here, same goes for POJO so fuck off with your trying to turn them against me. Brownie knows what's been going on, so he'll see right through this too... So Bugger off...
    Last edited by Fabulous Shadow; 11-30-2004 at 12:33 AM.

lms2
    Originally posted by SoCalChelle
    Don't MAKE me break out the naked Dave pics.....I'll do it!
    still waiting....

Fabulous Shadow
    I didn't even get through all of your post. But I got the point.

Get this: I DON'T WANT TO OWN YOU. I DO NOT LIKE YOU.

rikk75: lemme ask you this...i still don't get this part...why was GUWAPO so willing to go along with Pete? What was it that GUWAPO thought I did to him?
    fabshadow313 : I just think that Pete convinced Guwapo that you neede to be knoced out of power
    fabshadow313 : he didntthink you did anything
    fabshadow313 : it's all about POWER
    rikk75: fucking stupid
    fabshadow313 : you gotit, they want it
    AND??? :confused:

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    AND??? :confused:
    fabshadow313 : no but basically, Icon just posted that Brownie is not a man of his word
    fabshadow313 : I have people from both sides coming at me
    fabshadow313 : yeah I have and to have Elvis start his shit and then conmee who has begged me for pics in ims basically out Browmie, that kinda feels shitty

Fabulous Shadow
    Yep, that is about that thread where Icon said that Brownie shared my pics wit POJO, however we all, Icon, Brownie and I, taked it out and settled it... I think they will think it's pretty shitty that you bring it up again... Nice how you left soo much out of it as to not reveal the subject matter... TOOL...

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is retarded, Rikk with 2 k's. Either publish whatever your going to or STFU. No one wants to read this private convo, let alone one line every 10 minutes. I don't think FS is all of the sudden going to say "Rick with 2 k's, stop! I forgot I said that! I'll do anything!" This thread is toast. It needs to die.
    Yo Yo Yo

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    rikk75: i mean, look at CHELLE...i've left her alone for two weeks
    fabshadow313 : Iknow
    rikk75: i'm not saying i've been an angel with her
    rikk75: but for two weeks, i left her alone
    rikk75: and still she can't leave it alone
    fabshadow313 : Yep you did
    rikk75: you see what i mean? i know it's frustrating
    fabshadow313 : I know, when she pm'd me I didnt know what she thought I could do
    fabshadow313 : I felt obligated to her
    rikk75: she was manipulating you
    rikk75: i know that sounds mean
    rikk75: but the truth is, she wanted to get you back in the fight
    fabshadow313 : no , I know that
    fabshadow313 : I know...
    rikk75: and i would NOT ask you to get into the fight
    fabshadow313 : I wont, not for you or her
    rikk75: and you shouldn't
    rikk75: if i asked you to get into a fight with CHELLE for me, you should properly tell me to fuck off
    fabshadow313 : Look, between you and me. I think there are reasons she defended me. Selfish ones
    rikk75: what do you mean?
    fabshadow313 : Well, I was trying to get an interview with DLR for her site.
    fabshadow313 : Brian gave me thr email addy for the PR person
    fabshadow313 : I sent them an email, along with a few of my pics... LOL
    fabshadow313 : and got a response
    fabshadow313 : they asked me to send in some questions///
    fabshadow313 : she was very excite about that
    fabshadow313 : also, I was footing the bill ofr us to go to Canada and see dave
    fabshadow313 : here's the thing
    fabshadow313 : I pulled the plug on canada because of the war. I offered her the tix but she didnt want to go alone and the Roth people never got back to me
    fabshadow313 : that was the day she kind of turned on me
    rikk75: that doesn't surprise me
    fabshadow313 : I'm telling you
    fabshadow313 : we got off he phone and 10 minutes later she had demodded me and started posting against me
    rikk75: wow!
    rikk75: that's why that happened?
    fabshadow313 : i was only modded for the Roth interview
    rikk75: lol...and she wonders why that site isn't popular
    fabshadow313 : i didnt care, I never posted there
    rikk75: nobody does
    fabshadow313 : I was a mod there
    fabshadow313 : I had the most popular forum
    fabshadow313 : and when I quit , the site died
    rikk75: well, i'll say this
    rikk75: CHELLE is a manipulator
    rikk75: she's rubbed a LOT of people the wrong way
    rikk75: it is your choice to be friends with her
    rikk75: you are free to do whatever you want
    fabshadow313 : RIKK, do you know how many time she and I have had it out?
    rikk75: i know you did in the old days
    rikk75: how many times have you?
    fabshadow313 : God... I cant even count them
    fabshadow313 : she has sold me out so many times

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Max, I only read a smidg of what youe wrote... I couldnt get past the part where you said I taked smack about Brownie...
    Of course you couldn't dear cos it requires more than your remedial education level. Some of us actually finished college, let alone highschool and under.

Fabulous Shadow
    Yeah, and??? Chelle and I have a long history, Like I said... we worked this shit out already... She also knows that I had to say what you wanted to hear... Keep trying...

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by MAX
    Of course you couldn't dear cos it requires more than your remedial education level. Some of us actually finished college, let alone highschool and under.
    Hey asswipe! I have an Associates and a Bachelors in accouting...I run my own business...

Try AGAIN...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, and??? Chelle and I have a long history, Like I said... we worked this shit out already... She also knows that I had to say what you wanted to hear... Keep trying...
    No. I'm not going to keep trying. I'm not posting this for you, idiot. I'm exposing what a sack of shit you are.

The bottom line is, I've said what I wanted to say. There is pages more. I'm not doing this to be popular. This ain't a popularity contest, moron. 90% of people on this site see you for what you are. Reading that shit just proves to people how small-minded, untrustworthy and shitty you really are. Getting online to bitch about Conmee and Brownsound (Webbies!!) is crap behavior. Selling out your friends is low! Telling me everything about CHELLE and saying that her site died after you left is low.

You can think you succeeded. And I can go all night. But I'm not interested.

The best for the Army is for the war to end. I could be the tough guy here and go all month on you as I did in the past. But I'm not going to.

I'm sorry to the owners of this site that shit has been dragged out again with you. But I had my say. And maybe I should just let it go. But I will keep everything. There's plenty more about PETE, GUWAPO, BT, CHELLE and others. You sold your soul, you bitch.

But this war should end. And it should end because this is not a forum about FABULOUS SHADOW.

So, apologies for getting this thread off track.

Fabulous Shadow
    Do you two BUTTFUCK twins evere think about the things you post or do you just spew off at the mouth without thinking. You both look so IDIOTIC in here tonight...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Do you two BUTTFUCK twins evere think about the things you post or do you just spew off at the mouth without thinking. You both look so IDIOTIC in here tonight...
    Let it go, FABULOUS SHADOW. It's over.

There's no winning and losing. You should have thought before telling me all that shit about other people just to look good. No one ever told you to tell me that.

Fabulous Shadow
    No. I'm not going to keep trying. I'm not posting this for you, idiot. I'm exposing what a sack of shit you are.

The bottom line is, I've said what I wanted to say. There is pages more. I'm not doing this to be popular. This ain't a popularity contest, moron. 90% of people on this site see you for what you are. Reading that shit just proves to people how small-minded, untrustworthy and shitty you really are. Getting online to bitch about Conmee and Brownsound (Webbies!!) is crap behavior. Selling out your friends is low! Telling me everything about CHELLE and saying that her site died after you left is low.

You can think you succeeded. And I can go all night. But I'm not interested.

The best for the Army is for the war to end. I could be the tough guy here and go all month on you as I did in the past. But I'm not going to.

I'm sorry to the owners of this site that shit has been dragged out again with you. But I had my say. And maybe I should just let it go. But I will keep everything. There's plenty more about PETE, GUWAPO, BT, CHELLE and others. You sold your soul, you bitch.

But this war should end. And it should end because this is not a forum about FABULOUS SHADOW.

So, apologies for getting this thread off track.
    It's ending cuz you aint got SMACK! Post it all... I have noting to hide... I didnt tell you anything that I was afraid would come back and bite me in the ass... I dont say shit that I cant back up and hold up because unlike YOU... I believe in what I say... For the record... The talks about THOSE people were ALWAYS you bringing them up, wanting help with your dirty work... And you say I'm LOW... Pety little man...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's ending cuz you aint got SMACK! Post it all... I have noting to hide... I didnt tell you anything that I was afraid would come back and bite me in the ass... I dont say shit that I cant back up and hold up because unlike YOU... I believe in what I say... For the record... The talks about THOSE people were ALWAYS you bringing them up, wanting help with your dirty work... And you say I'm LOW... Pety little man...
    No, it's ending because I could go all night.

Sleep well, FABULOUS SHADOW.

Fabulous Shadow
    Let it go, FABULOUS SHADOW. It's over.

There's no winning and losing. You should have thought before telling me all that shit about other people just to look good. No one ever told you to tell me that.
    You make it sound like I'm worried about it? FUCK YOU! Does that sound worried?

Fabulous Shadow
    No, it's ending because I could go all night.

Sleep well, FABULOUS SHADOW.
    Always do! A clean conscious is a wonderful thing...

Stay Frosty!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    rikk75: i mean, look at CHELLE...i've left her alone for two weeks
    fabshadow313 : Iknow
    rikk75: i'm not saying i've been an angel with her
    rikk75: but for two weeks, i left her alone
    rikk75: and still she can't leave it alone
    fabshadow313 : Yep you did
    rikk75: you see what i mean? i know it's frustrating
    fabshadow313 : I know, when she pm'd me I didnt know what she thought I could do
    fabshadow313 : I felt obligated to her
    rikk75: she was manipulating you
    rikk75: i know that sounds mean
    rikk75: but the truth is, she wanted to get you back in the fight
    fabshadow313 : no , I know that
    fabshadow313 : I know...
    rikk75: and i would NOT ask you to get into the fight
    fabshadow313 : I wont, not for you or her
    rikk75: and you shouldn't
    rikk75: if i asked you to get into a fight with CHELLE for me, you should properly tell me to fuck off
    fabshadow313 : Look, between you and me. I think there are reasons she defended me. Selfish ones
    rikk75: what do you mean?
    fabshadow313 : Well, I was trying to get an interview with DLR for her site.
    fabshadow313 : Brian gave me thr email addy for the PR person
    fabshadow313 : I sent them an email, along with a few of my pics... LOL
    fabshadow313 : and got a response
    fabshadow313 : they asked me to send in some questions///
    fabshadow313 : she was very excite about that
    fabshadow313 : also, I was footing the bill ofr us to go to Canada and see dave
    fabshadow313 : here's the thing
    fabshadow313 : I pulled the plug on canada because of the war. I offered her the tix but she didnt want to go alone and the Roth people never got back to me
    fabshadow313 : that was the day she kind of turned on me
    rikk75: that doesn't surprise me
    fabshadow313 : I'm telling you
    fabshadow313 : we got off he phone and 10 minutes later she had demodded me and started posting against me
    rikk75: wow!
    rikk75: that's why that happened?
    fabshadow313 : i was only modded for the Roth interview
    rikk75: lol...and she wonders why that site isn't popular
    fabshadow313 : i didnt care, I never posted there
    rikk75: nobody does
    fabshadow313 : I was a mod there
    fabshadow313 : I had the most popular forum
    fabshadow313 : and when I quit , the site died
    rikk75: well, i'll say this
    rikk75: CHELLE is a manipulator
    rikk75: she's rubbed a LOT of people the wrong way
    rikk75: it is your choice to be friends with her
    rikk75: you are free to do whatever you want
    fabshadow313 : RIKK, do you know how many time she and I have had it out?
    rikk75: i know you did in the old days
    rikk75: how many times have you?
    fabshadow313 : God... I cant even count them
    fabshadow313 : she has sold me out so many times
    Dude, this isn't cool.
    What's discussed in private should stay private - regardless of how inclined to do otherwise you may feel.

Stay Frosty!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Thread Information