X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aesop
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    No offense, but you have a rather one-sided observation there.

There is no fight. It's over. Why start it up again? DG and FAB are getting along awesome now. And you should be as happy as I am.
    Like I said, I am an observer here. Just stating what I see, that's all. I don't think I'm starting anything myself.

DG - No we haven't 'met' in the literal sense. Should that have an impact on one's perception of this conversation?
    Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      aesop... or is it WOLFMAN??? hehe... dg is a jealous CUNT and Rikk is just mad because I told him to fuck off when he listed the RULES to being his friend and I told in no uncertain terms to GO FUCK HIMSELF... So ya see... I am the flavor of the week here... It's typical of them to ruin threads with their pety bullshit! BTW~ Welcome to the ARMY!
      Fabulous Shadow! You can be so silly! Making your own thread go off track like that! What a card!
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by aesop
        DG - No we haven't 'met' in the literal sense. Should that have an impact on one's perception of this conversation?
        If you met DG in person, let's just say it would not be a visual experience you would regret.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by aesop
          not at all. What I meant was that I couldn't remember if we had met either here or at another site.
          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Way to ruin a thread Rikk and dg! you have done yourselves proud!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Way to ruin a thread Rikk and dg! you have done yourselves proud!
              :confused:
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

hmmmm...and I was just getting to know the new guy...

Comment

• Switch84
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

Stop the madness!

You're ALL ATTENTION WHORES!! Now let's get back to the business of celebrating Old School VAN HALEN!!!

Rikk, I don't know what tour that was from, dear!
                  "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                  Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Hey switch...I had that T-shirt in HS

I loved having Davy Baby spread all across my chest.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Here's one of MY favs... From MY little VH collection

Comment

• Switch84
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

I've always thought Mikey looked like a roadie instead of a band member! He's just so fuckin' GEEKY. The only ones that looked like 'Rock Stars' were Davy Baby and Eddie!
                        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Dave looks STELLAR in that pic, Fabulous Shadow!

Comment

• Switch84
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                            Hey switch...I had that T-shirt in HS

I loved having Davy Baby spread all across my chest.

LMAO! I stole that tee from my cousin, Chucky! And mmmmm YEAH!
                            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Hey dg, isn't it time for you to pull a new avatar from the Fredericks catalog???

This is one of my fav Roth pics... I wish I had a bigger version on my site...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Here's one of MY favs... From MY little VH collection
                                And thank you for pointing out that it is YOUR favorite from YOUR little collection. That sure saved me from having to ask. You are always one step ahead of me. You sure are swell.

Comment

Working...