Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Van Halen Pilgrimage

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Originally posted by Brett
    Oh STFU you hypocrite. Like I would ever do that. Pieces of garbage like you cross that line, and have before. Go Photoshop some more gay photos you worm.
    ? actually I was referring to someone else ribbing you about someone dying. Again, you think Im attacking and yet Im trying to get you guys to see how stupid this all is? Hypocrite? I dont see that, sorry.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BT, for crying out loud...no one laughed about your father dying. If my father died, I would be severely depressed for ages. And I would never laugh at my worst enemy about it. None of us would.

I'll say this again...no one could have known that shit. You were just talking a few posts ago about the town I live in, the kind of home you thought I owned and you and I having a physical fight that I would never remember. This is ridiculous. And I'm done with it.

Both of you have been intent on starting shit all day...especially FAB. And it's not working. The war is over, FAB. Nobody cares. It's as simple as that.

I will state this again...I don't give a fuck about you. I did what I did so I would know exactly who did what the past few months. I got my answers. I'm happy. The PEN is still alive. Maybe we'll get it back in MAIN. You are still trying to attack MAX and myself with your little friends every day. We don't care that much. Most of the time (until kids are brought into it), we find it rather funny. I mean grow up... "Oh boy, Rikk's rating is down to 4-stars." Do you really think the posters on this site chuckle with you and go, "Boy, you sure showed him that time, FAB?"

If you bring up my personal life, I will point out little amusing details like the fact that I am seeing a woman that is half your age. It is true and it is amusing.

But seriously, have you proved shit? Nope. You've only proved that it probably hasn't been that great having you back.

Anyway, continue your attacks.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BT, god you're really a dick. Playing this card is such bullshit, like the guys could have POSSIBLY known your dad died. Bullshit way to try to get sympathy, and don't say that's not what you want right now. There was absolutely no reason to bring up your father's death except to get that sympathy, because you were getting uppity over the trash being thrown at you. So now "boo hoo" we have to be nice to BT. You know asshole, I've had my grandma, and an uncle die in the last year, so don't pick on me.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    I know Brett, Thats what I was talking about. I wasn't looking for pitty you FUCKING asshole! Read back the posts before you start chomping away.

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Rikk
    Yes. The laughing was so intense that I came in my pants. Of course, I had help from your avatars of yourself that you used to have before you realized you're not a sex symbol.
    Since when did it take a sex symbol to get you off! LMAO!!!

and btw~ I got people begging me to put those av's back up!
    but ya know, I got photoshopaphobia...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    ? actually I was referring to someone else ribbing you about someone dying. Again, you think Im attacking and yet Im trying to get you guys to see how stupid this all is? Hypocrite? I dont see that, sorry.
    Who was ribbing me about someone dying? What are you talking about? I gotta go, my fucking head is gonna explode from the nonsense in here.

Now BT, remember, DO NOT talk about me until I log on again.

Thank you.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL. This is just so hilarious.

But don't forget...my daddy could beat up your daddy. ”

Then posted by Max AFTER I posted my father had died 2 weeks ago.

"And he'll knock you out with a right or left...... "

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    right. Its just me. Gotcha. I mentioned my dad died and max throws that in? Read back the posts. Like I said, let it go. Im defending my posting about my Dad dying?????? This place is great! sheesh.....

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who was ribbing me about someone dying? What are you talking about? I gotta go, my fucking head is gonna explode from the nonsense in here.

Now BT, remember, DO NOT talk about me until I log on again.

Thank you.
    bye Brett

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Dude, he obviously posted that without seeing what you posted.

This is just too ridiculous. BT, go have a drink or something.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Seriously, I had not read the part about your Dad. Also, my line was a Chili Pepper lyric and I was wondering if Rikk would catch it.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
    BT, for crying out loud...no one laughed about your father dying. If my father died, I would be severely depressed for ages. And I would never laugh at my worst enemy about it. None of us would.

I'll say this again...no one could have known that shit. You were just talking a few posts ago about the town I live in, the kind of home you thought I owned and you and I having a physical fight that I would never remember. This is ridiculous. And I'm done with it.

Both of you have been intent on starting shit all day...especially FAB. And it's not working. The war is over, FAB. Nobody cares. It's as simple as that.

I will state this again...I don't give a fuck about you. I did what I did so I would know exactly who did what the past few months. I got my answers. I'm happy. The PEN is still alive. Maybe we'll get it back in MAIN. You are still trying to attack MAX and myself with your little friends every day. We don't care that much. Most of the time (until kids are brought into it), we find it rather funny. I mean grow up... "Oh boy, Rikk's rating is down to 4-stars." Do you really think the posters on this site chuckle with you and go, "Boy, you sure showed him that time, FAB?"

If you bring up my personal life, I will point out little amusing details like the fact that I am seeing a woman that is half your age. It is true and it is amusing.

But seriously, have you proved shit? Nope. You've only proved that it probably hasn't been that great having you back.

Anyway, continue your attacks.
    We could have maintained peace, liking eachother or not, had you not tried to control me. FYI- PUNK~ I only respond to the things that are said TO me or ABOUT me. I dont just pick fights with you for the hell of it. I have managged to stay happily away from GS, seen, Brett and a few others without all this carryon... KNOW WHY? WE LET IT GO...
    CAN YOU?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Since when did it take a sex symbol to get you off! LMAO!!!

and btw~ I got people begging me to put those av's back up!
    but ya know, I got photoshopaphobia...
    If your masses are begging you, put the photos back up. I don't even know how to photoshop a pic very well. I never even did the CHELLE one.

Don't worry...I think you've distributed enough that if people wanted to photoshop them and distribute them today, they would.

Post them. I won't photoshop them.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Im starting to believe there are alot of classless assholes who dont know when to stop. No its got nothing to do with "what I said". (Id say it again, but ppl will think Im only looking for sympathy- Look at BT he's crying about his Dad dying...Boo hoo...Ummm, that's real nice guys)

People should just learn to keep their traps shut. Sorry, but this place stinks to high Heaven. Its not about Dave. Its not about CVH, hell its not even about Van Hagar. Its all about a moderater, a know-it-all and a linker who thinks he's got power. (no names now)

The people that have my email addie, can email anytime, and I will chat with ya. MSN or whatever. Everyone else? Nah... Im not even gonna say anything. Just go back to doing whatever it is you do on a Roth Army site now-a-days. Cheers and always Roth and Roll.

Fabulous Shadow
    Yeah and I trust YOU. Bugger please!

Fabulous Shadow
    Im starting to believe there are alot of classless assholes who dont know when to stop. No its got nothing to do with "what I said". (Id say it again, but ppl will think Im only looking for sympathy- Look at BT he's crying about his Dad dying...Boo hoo...Ummm, that's real nice guys)

People should just learn to keep their traps shut. Sorry, but this place stinks to high Heaven. Its not about Dave. Its not about CVH, hell its not even about Van Hagar. Its all about a moderater, a know-it-all and a linker who thinks he's got power. (no names now)

The people that have my email addie, can email anytime, and I will chat with ya. MSN or whatever. Everyone else? Nah... Im not even gonna say anything. Just go back to doing whatever it is you do on a Roth Army site now-a-days. Cheers and always Roth and Roll.
    PEACE AND LOVE BT!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Sorry, but this place stinks to high Heaven. Its not about Dave. Its not about CVH, hell its not even about Van Hagar. Its all about a moderater, a know-it-all and a linker who thinks he's got power. (no names now)
    Yes, the RIKK-MAX-BRETT ARMY, right? Where have I heard that before?

Guys, it's evening time here.

Why don't we all go back to regularly scheduled lives and go make dinner, say hi to the kids, do whatever it is that we do? That means no angry responses to this post, right FAB? It means, go do whatever it is that you do. No more of this WHO'S GONNA END IT FIRST crap.

I don't know about you, but I'm going home now and I'm going to cook some chicken and make a nice salad.

What are the rest of you planning for dinner?

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    [B]Sorry, but this place stinks to high Heaven. Its not about Dave. Its not about CVH, hell its not even about Van Hagar. Its all about a moderater, a know-it-all and a linker who thinks he's got power. (no names now)
    Now that is just plain dumb and insulting to the webbies. This is their site. Funny, I've read that analogy ONLY from a certain two other ladies (no names now)

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    "Hey, which one of you cute little cupcakes wants to come home with me, cook me a nice dinner and give me a blowjob, eh?"

Yeah, Max what's for dinner?
    Last edited by Northern Girl; 12-02-2004 at 07:52 PM.

Stay Frosty!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    How about you Mr. Moral Agenda? "Ruler of the Krell Wars" that must mean you do lots of blow and you have the fucking nerve to chastise me?

Fuck you TOOTIE!!!!

Do us all a favor, go snort some fucking Comet or Ajax by mistake.
    LOL, You're beyond patheitic - and clueless too.

Yeah, read Dave's book asshole. There's also a picture of Ozzy above that caption, so I guess that means I'm Ozzy Osbourne right stupid?

I don't do blow shithead.

You want a urine sample? How about I piss in your mouth.

I never insulted your kids, shitstain.
    Quote where I insulted your kids. I dare you.
    You simply can't because no such post exists.
    Nice try at trying to twist things around though..

Your posts are laughable.

BTW you still suck.

Loser.

Fabulous Shadow
    Originally posted by Roth & Roll

Yeah, read Dave's book asshole. There's also a picture of Ozzy above that caption, so I guess that means I'm Ozzy Osbourne right stupid?

BTW you still suck.

Loser.
    TWISTER is RIKKs favorite game...

Stay Frosty!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If BT needs to translate what people are saying, then we're really fucking in trouble.
    Don't you have anything better to do like lather up your Sammy blow up doll?

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    OH YEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous Shadow
    Hey! Where'd you get that picture of Rikks new girlfriend?

Banned
    DLR is the SHIT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

BTW you still suck.

Loser.

You people are far too hostile.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Blacklisted
    You people are far too hostile.
    Yup. That's some pretty ugly shit R&R was saying.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey! Where'd you get that picture of Rikks new girlfriend?
    I've let it go.

It's clear you can't.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nothing to see here people.

Fabulous Shadow
    I've let it go.

It's clear you can't.
    You want to let it go? I'll let it go... That means no puns no insults no sarcasm no threats no innuendo... You want to play by MY conditions? I'll let it go.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Yeah, Max what's for dinner?
    What did you have in mind?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You want to let it go? I'll let it go... That means no puns no insults no sarcasm no threats no innuendo... You want to play by MY conditions? I'll let it go.
    God, you just can't stop. It's incredible.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, read Dave's book asshole.
    I have several times you tool. How in the fuck do you think I knew about what the Krell Wars were you oaf?

Go snort some more booger you fucking hoover vacuum nose powered anteater.

*snooooooooooooooooooooooooort*

Last edited by MAX; 12-02-2004 at 10:09 PM.

Fabulous Shadow
    God, you just can't stop. It's incredible.
    I said I would... I'm trying to make a deal with you...

Stay Frosty!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    I have several times you tool. How in the fuck do you think I knew about what the Krell Wars were you oaf?

Go snort some more booger you fucking hoover vacuum nose powered anteater.

*snooooooooooooooooooooooooort*

Your shit is weak.

The fact that you had to do a photo search on some search engine with the sole purpose of attempting to insult me.

Face it dude, you've got too much time on your hands, superdad.

Banned
    DLR is the SHIT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

She can sue your sorry ass....
    Please do not stretch the law... Defamation of character would not be applied here because this is not considered "publishable worthy".

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Your shit is weak.

The fact that you had to do a photo search on some search engine with the sole purpose of attempting to insult me.

Face it dude, you've got too much time on your hands, superdad.
    It took a total of five minutes Captain Comeback.

Stay Frosty!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I said I would... I'm trying to make a deal with you...
    Why?? His word is worth about as much as a peso in Monte Carlo.

Why lower yourself?

A fucking wanker like Brett : everything that is anti-Roth and promoted the whole fucking Van Hagar debacle, comes here to defend his buddies MAX and Rikk??

Why don't the three of those monkey spankers just go back to the Links once and for all.

Yeah Rikk, and take your Sheep Pen with you...as the head-sheep you're going to need it. Maybe Brett will give you and MAXipad your own Sheep Pen forum to moderate.

Stay Frosty!
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by MAX
    It took a total of five minutes Captain Comeback.

Tell us some more stories about how many drugs you did in college; superdad?

Banned
    DLR is the SHIT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey genius, why dont you go call a lawyer and set up your case. Defamation's usually go for about 20K.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Blacklisted,

I was wrong about you and I even forgive you for making me delete all of those fag pics.

Roth on my brother!!!

Cheers!!!

Thread Information