X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VH LINKS SUCKS
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Sheep Pen Belongs In The Main

Much like CLassic VH, this thread is now legendary in it's own right!

We need this thread back in the MAIN where it belongs!
  • David Lee Roth

Diamond Dave thinks this is GREAT idea!

Let's make that change guys!

Comment

• Golden AWe
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

naah...change the places of "the main" and the dump

the dump is the real "main" here
      Originally posted by Cato
      Golden, why are you FAT?
      Originally posted by lesfunk
      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

This is my offical statement on it all --

With all due respect to everyone complaining in Feedback and to the threads originators, I don't see any real Dave/VH connection. I just spent a good deal of time scanning the thread. There's no debates with the inducted Sheep about how better Dave is. The inducted Sheep get a nickname, some fictional backstory, their personality and intelligence insulted, and a whole slew of photoshoped and random images off the web are posted. It's like one giant Katydid thread. Honestly. It's not about Dave, but about the posters at a Dave site.

Reading it, I was kinda suprised it stayed in Main for so long. Again, no offense, but it does read like something you would see in the dump. Not that I'm going to move it there anytime soon, or, right now, to Main either for that matter.

I will say I like how everyone is being toothache-inducing sweet to me with hopes of me having sympathy and moving it back.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
          This is my offical statement on it all --

With all due respect to everyone complaining in Feedback and to the threads originators, I don't see any real Dave/VH connection. I just spent a good deal of time scanning the thread. There's no debates with the inducted Sheep about how better Dave is. The inducted Sheep get a nickname, some fictional backstory, their personality and intelligence insulted, and a whole slew of photoshoped and random images off the web are posted. It's like one giant Katydid thread. Honestly. It's not about Dave, but about the posters at a Dave site.

Reading it, I was kinda suprised it stayed in Main for so long. Again, no offense, but it does read like something you would see in the dump. Not that I'm going to move it there anytime soon, or, right now, to Main either for that matter.

I will say I like how everyone is being toothache-inducing sweet to me with hopes of me having sympathy and moving it back.
          Yeah so? Your point is? When does it go back to the main?

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

No, Ally, I've been nice to you because I thought you've been cool about it. Nothing to do with kissing your ass.

I already know, if anyone's going to move it, it's not going to be you. That's not an insult or anything. I just mean that it would be someone else that would move it.

No offense to everyone involved, but justifying this shit is feeling really retarded. All I know is the thread is rooted in Dave-haters, we spend most of our time dealing with Dave-haters. And if we have to continually justify its existence even though its brought a ton of fucking traffic to this-here website, then close the damn thing. The sad thing is, these days, I pose there less than the other Pen admins. But anytime anyone has a personal issue with me, they suddenly jump out with the CLOSE THE PEN demands. That seems to be the one time more than ever that it's brought up. And until this week, I didn't take it seriously. But the hell was the Pen less on-topic this week than in the past? During the period of time when the Pen was just the outlet for certain personal attacks, it was made clear that the Pen wasn't going anywhere. So, why this week?

This whole thing is just starting to smell too much like the kind of place the Army wasn't supposed to be.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

This whole thing is just starting to smell too much like the kind of place the Army wasn't supposed to be.
              This is certainly not what I signed up for. I've been here two months and have seen an enormous change in that time. And it is not for the better.
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-03-2004, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                No, Ally, I've been nice to you because I thought you've been cool about it. Nothing to do with kissing your ass.
                Rikk! Jesus Christ, again you take something that was not aimed at you and think I was talking specifically about you.

Chill out.

Have you been PMing me telling me how great and sexy I am and asking me what the chances of doing you a favor and moving the Pen back? Have you been emailing me saying how you've loved me since the day you've joined the board and hope that because you're such an avid fan of mine that I'll move the thread back, and that you'll do whatever I ask in return if I happen to? Have you been hitting me up on AIM making small chat and trying to seduce me and then convince me the thread needs to go back into main?

No, you're not. So it wasn't aimed at you. The people who it is about know who they are if they read this.

Seriously Rikk, you come off as paranoid when you do this. Why do you think that I always mean you?
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Rikk! Jesus Christ, again you take something that was not aimed at you and think I was talking specifically about you.

Chill out.

Have you been PMing me telling me how great and sexy I am and asking me what the chances of doing you a favor and moving the Pen back? Have you been emailing me saying how you've loved me since the day you've joined the board and hope that because you're such an avid fan of mine that I'll move the thread back, and that you'll do whatever I ask in return if I happen to? Have you been hitting me up on AIM making small chat and trying to seduce me and then convince me the thread needs to go back into main?

No, you're not. So it wasn't aimed at you. The people who it is about know who they are if they read this.

Seriously Rikk, you come off as paranoid when you do this. Why do you think that I always mean you?
                  Does that mean you won't go out with me and the threads not going back to the main?

Comment

• lms2

LMAO....

Maybe being a mod does have its perks.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Does that mean you won't go out with me and the threads not going back to the main?
                      Well, if you happen to pick up that pony we discussed... :p

Besides, we have a roadtrip we still need to do
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, if you happen to pick up that pony we discussed... :p

Besides, we have a roadtrip we still need to do
                        Ya', where has DaveIsaHasBeen, OU812&BALANCE, Diamond Den, Denny anyways? He is just a compulsive tool! I don't even need the IP! I can tell it's him.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Ya sure hun? I mean, Daveisahasbeen doesn't remind me of Den. Den's more of a Zappa and panda freak.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ya sure hun? I mean, Daveisahasbeen doesn't remind me of Den. Den's more of a Zappa and panda freak.
                            Yeah, I guess your right, when he started out he sounded like OU812&BALANCE which definitely was Den. But as I've read the posts, he seems marginally more creative then Denny Douchebag!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I'm thinking Den either (finally) got a job, got arrested, or got shipped back. Or his IP addy was banned. Either one

But something tells me we haven't heard the last of him.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...