X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockmusic4u
    Roth Army Recruit
    • May 2004

Van Halen Boots

I am new to this forum...and have downloaded some tunes from this great forum...Just wanted to give some back...

I have these VH boots that are from DLR era:
    • Van Halen - Mammoth Demos
      Van Halen - Young & Wild
      Van Halen - Eyes Of The Night
      Van Halen - California Calling 2CD
      Van Halen - Demo Daze
      Van Halen - Goldenwest Ballroom - Live 76'
      Van Halen - Blueprint 2CD
      Van Halen - That's All Folks 2CD
      Van Halen - Magic Mountain 1977
      Van Halen - Slummin' It!
      Van Halen - The First Recordings
      Van Halen - The Basement Tapes Davids 77'
      Van Halen - The Other Show '78
      Van Halen - At The Best!
      Van Halen - "Dave Is Back, Rarest Covers And Demos"
      Van Halen - I Want to F*ck Your Girlfriend 2CD
      Van Halen - "The Good, The Bad and Van Halen"
      Van Halen - Listen Up Eddie
      Van Halen - I'm So Glad
      Van Halen - South American Assault 2CD
      Van Halen - Diver Down Tour Rehearsals 82'
      Van Halen - US Festival '83 2CD
      Van Halen - "Panama, MSG NY 84 "
      Van Halen - Assaults Quebec 2CD
      Van Halen - Diamond Dave Goes Home Again

PLUS these from his after VH years:
    • DLR Band - Live at Selland Arena
      DLR Band - A Little Ain't Enough Spanish Version
      DLR Band - In Search Of Paradise Lost 1988 2CD
      DLR Band - Helsinki Finland 7.15.99
      DLR Band - Hot For Bettie Winston Salem 6-23-99

These are all in CDr audio format...I can convert them to MP3 format but don't know which one, since some or maybe all have been on this forum at one time or another.

So if any of these are suitable for this forum please let me know.

-Rockmusic4u
  • Lou

Please do not convert to mp3.

What you should do is torrent them on jamtothis.com . If you go to their FAQ section there are instructions how to share these in lossless quality.

Comment

• rockmusic4u
      Roth Army Recruit
      • May 2004

Lou,

Thanks for the advise...I'll take a look @ jamtothis.com

I checked this site out but did not find much about how to create a torrent or where to download the program that uses the torrent, etc...

-Rockmusic4u
      Last edited by rockmusic4u; 12-09-2004, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• rockmusic4u
        Roth Army Recruit
        • May 2004

Is there any other way to make these shows available ?

-Rockmusic4u

Comment

• Lou

You could put them on a vine. diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums has been doing a lot of those.

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/faq.php? --this is a comprehensive site that will tell you all you need to know about seeding. Just follow the links.

Comment

• rockmusic4u
            Roth Army Recruit
            • May 2004

Lou,

Thanks again...I'll take a look !

-Rockmusic4u

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Lou
              Please do not convert to mp3.

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                Hey dope, here's why no one wants mp3's and why they have made the VH community shit:

The Traders' Den is a team of avid music collectors dedicated to the free trading of lossless unofficial (aka bootleg) musical audio and video recordings.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                  Hey dope, here's why no one wants mp3's and why they have made the VH community shit:

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...aq_whylossless
                  I never knew my "eye rolling" would get you so upset.

you got to learn "How" to relax a bit on your preference for music downloads psycho. Not everyone lives on Planet Lou.
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

and heres one for you...

Forum discussion: Got this Email from yahoo groups. So far, I've seen posts on two different forums I frequent from BT users who, after downloading the current rip of &quote;2 Fast 2 Furious&quote;, have gotten a DCMA letter from the MPAA. The letters look like this (various bit

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Oops, and even more pro's and CON's on BT downloading. Happy Holidays Lou!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

"Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. I have been waiting for someone to get busted using BT."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh why?"
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"'Cuz bt sucks

its like a centralized server mess."

Comment

• Lou

First off I don't engage in sharing/downloading copyrighted material, and second after over a year of using this I've never had a problem.

You don't understand trading and why it's important not to needlessly degrade quality, which is what mp3 is. And you never will understand this.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Well Lou, thank you for telling me what I will never understand. You can go back to ruling your Planet.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

The biggest problem with what you are saying to ME, is that you ASSume I trade. I do not. I download, very FEW songs, for PERSONAL enjoyment- not to share. Im just pointing out the obvious and that is NOT everyone will have the same opinion about MP3's or Torrent files. But your head is up your own ass fighting a lost cause. Congrats on that. You will always be the winner of this fight, as long as you remain closed minded.

Comment

Working...