X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motley Crue Tour 2005

hm...so what...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

ohhh hooray for them

Comment

LMAO! Did you really think anyone would give a $hit about the Crue on this site. Bunch of wannabes. But don't forget U2 is so wonderful. You can call the Crue a bunch of wannabes but they were and still are and they're at least making an effort to be again. Saw them on Kimmel last night and they rocked the joint.
      There are those that do and those that don't. Those that didn't see what those that did had done and wish they had especially when "She looked so F#*kin GOOD"

Comment

Motley Crue's long-term commitment to making bad music in public places, made me glad they fell off the radar screen after their moment in the sun, Now they are at it again??:eek:
        http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

And we can all sit here and reminiss about the good ole days of a band that pretty much has dug their grave. I seriously doubt there will be any reunion. It would be great if there was but do you really think it would be the same. They wouldn't be doing it and enjoying it. Too many hard feelings. Fake hugs on stage, giving props to each other. Just a new beginning to the way they ended. JMHO
          There are those that do and those that don't. Those that didn't see what those that did had done and wish they had especially when "She looked so F#*kin GOOD"

Comment

Aw man, I missed out on the ticket blowout this morning for Motley Crue. Do you think there'll be any tickets left for that show at the Spectrum?

Comment

Calling Motley Crue a legendary rock band is a joke & their impact on rock 20 years later is zero while this reunion tour isn't as important as a Eagles, Sabbath, Kiss & Van Halen(Dave or Sammy) reunion by a long shot!

Comment

sum of you guyz are fuckin' douchebags...

Comment

Originally posted by Lou
                  Aw man, I missed out on the ticket blowout this morning for Motley Crue. Do you think there'll be any tickets left for that show at the Spectrum?
                  LOL, thats funny, weird though, In Dallas they are playing Nokia Theatre, it seats only bout 6000, although Dave played there once and the sound is great!! I just figured for a big "reunion tour" they would play the American Airlines Center or somethin, I might go anyway, not sure yet

Comment

oh well, would you rather see Crue with tommy lee back, or go to a hagar show? dont be so angry

Comment

Too many crue threads.

Closing this.

Comment

Working...
                      X