X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by frets5150
    FUCK YOU!!! Is your life so fuckin great that you have to worry every time EVH has a drink or has a smoke would you like it if everyone was on your ass commenting on your every move.Bottom
    line EVH went and paid his respects to D.D. Remember this is about D.D not EVH drinking.Anyway 90% of the people were drinking there but let's only focus on EVH.If DLR was still in the band nobody would
    give 2 shits if EVH was drunk or not so get real.
    ok...serious...have you seen the vid of ed at the memorial celebration? ed's performance gives "fucked up" a new definition...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• John Holmes

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
      ok...serious...have you seen the vid of ed at the memorial celebration? ed's performance gives "fucked up" a new definition...
      Noo... I didn't see it. Where can I watch it, you have an URL handy?

Comment

• frets5150
        Commando
        • Feb 2004

Yup, I have to say I'd close an eye about Eddie's multiple addictions if he were still playing in the band Van Halen - so playing for Dave. But given his current band, Van Hagar, is utter and ridicoulus morbid shite, and he and his faggot brother are the pieces of shit responsible of breaking up one of the best rock acts ever, I like reminding his health is screwed up as his band and the rest of his kinky life. Got a problem with that? [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't agree with your first two responses but i kind of agree with this part of your response of course VanHalen is Eddie Dave Alex and Mike but it's not so just deal with it you said " Yup, I have to say I'd close an eye about Eddie's multiple addictions if he were still playing in the band Van Halen" So you really don't care about what he's doing your just mad that dave is not in VanHalen and so am i but these are two seperate issue's. But maybe after all that is going on they will put all the bullshit aside and get back together.And remember it's really not Eddie it's ALEX!!!
        Last edited by frets5150; 12-18-2004, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by John Holmes
          Noo... I didn't see it. Where can I watch it, you have an URL handy?
          go to vhnd.com and follow the news...the link leads you to some website of a tv-channel but does not work directly you have to watch for older news when you are at the news-site...
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• DaveWho
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Dec 2004

Listen Up. All of you need to step back and realize who it is you need to be thanking for your very ability to POST this shit.....and sorry to say it, but if the truth hurts, so be it...it's ain't David Lee Fucking Roth. If it weren't for Eddie Van Halen LETTING Roth do what he did, until 1984, there wouldn't BE a Roth Army. There Wouldn't BE a web site, and there wouldn't BE a forum for all of you hypocrates to go out and slam the very man that MADE the band that made Roth Famous. Is it a fact that Eddie was drunk? Sure, I'll concede to that. Is it a big deal? Not really.....it's become commonplace, and to be honest, something that most people with an average intelligence and a small amount of common sense have come to grasp over the years. I guess what I'm trying to say is "SO FUCKING WHAT"...he had a drink. Eddie Van Halen only needed to pay tribute to the two things Darrell Abbot did best......Drinking and Playing Guitar. Ed's presence alone paid homage to Darrell's skills as a player.....and Van Halen's and Wylde's shots and drinking....that spoke volumes alone in tribute. I don't think Darrell would have wanted it any other way. Think about who you're putting down, and realize just who it is that's responsible for Roth and this very site, in a linear sort of way, even being here, and realize that if it weren't for Ed's drinking and being able to drink about anyone under the table, Roth wouldn't have been who he was. That's all I got to say about it. Oh, and on a personal note, the person who spoke of the sores eating someone alive....you sound like you speak from experience. Has it flared up again for you, my friend, cause you know, they make creams and pills for those diseases now....and you can give it to your girlfriend so she doesnt continue spreading it to the entire neighborhood.

I guess I Violated the clause that says "You will be subsequently faceplanted into the cement, never to be heard from again", eh??

Comment

• frets5150
              Commando
              • Feb 2004

Thank's stranger took the words right out of my mouth. LMFAO

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DaveWho
                Listen Up. All of you need to step back and realize who it is you need to be thanking for your very ability to POST this shit.....and sorry to say it, but if the truth hurts, so be it...it's ain't David Lee Fucking Roth. If it weren't for Eddie Van Halen LETTING .....blah, blah, blah, retard, babbling....
                King of literary posts? How many times have you joined now asshole? Really? It's the same fucking douche that rambles on with no real point and says the same thing over, and over, and over.... You wasted your time writing this redundant piece of shit. BRAVO! But I guess you're right to an extent, only that goes both ways. Eddie would never have gotten where he is without Dave. Eddie would be in an out-treatment program at the local detox clinic without Dave. So go back to the VH Links and spew your half-wit nonsense there, mmm'kay!?

By the way, your mommy said for me to give you these, after she and I finished bumping uglies! She said to make sure you wipe, and that daddy was only kidding when he said that he wished he pulled out of mommy and shot you on the wall!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I have an idea Dave(Insert stupid anti-Dave cliche' here)--Why don't you go to this site and see how creative all of the Sammy fans are:

Comment

• DaveWho
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    [B]King of literary posts? How many times have you joined now asshole? Really?
                    Actually, if the admin would kindly check the roster, and the IP Address, he/she could quickly note I've never registered before, and my mother's been dead for 20 years, so I'd recommend you go check yourself for more than sores if you've been bumping uglies with her.....and I appreciate the "asshole" comment. Coming from the original after whom they coined the phrase, one must consider that a complement.

Comment

• DaveWho
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      [B]I have an idea Dave(Insert stupid anti-Dave cliche' here)--
                      Actually DICK...err...nick...that's not an anti-dave cliche...it's the God's Honest truth. Right now, walk up to ten people on the street...and ask them who "David Lee Roth" is....and i'd almost bet the majority of the ten....give you THAT VERY RESPONSE. Dave Who?? Thanks for chiming in....hey..I'm trying to post in small words so you can understand. I see it's working!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Actually, if the admin would kindly check the roster, and the IP Address, he/she could quickly note I've never registered before, and my mother's been dead for 20 years, so I'd recommend you go check yourself for more than sores if you've been bumping uglies with her.....and I appreciate the "asshole" comment. Coming from the original after whom they coined the phrase, one must consider that a complement.
                        Oh! Never been here before? Well, we've heard it before! The same boring, unfunny, and ultimately uncreative trademarks of Sammy fans that have to come here and impart their wisdom on us! Go back to the Links. Join your fellow mentally challenged in this site:

Funny though, for someone that is "new" to this site, I find it very interesting that you know about the whole IP thing! So, even if you've never been here before newby, I just wonder how you know so much? And you probably appreciate the "asshole" comment because you finally got some acknowledgement today.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Actually DICK...
                          Suck my what?

Comment

• DaveWho
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Dec 2004

Actually, sir, I'm quite familiar with the IP address situation because I, myself, have been to numerous message boards, and have even moderated a few in my day.....but, in all seriousness, today was my first visit to this site, and it looks like it's going to be an interesting ride. Words still okay for you, or do I need to slow down a little? This also works BOTH WAYS....as YOU seem to know an awful lot about the mentally challenged, and like to use the word "retard".....hmmm...wonder where he got that one?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Actually DICK...err...nick...that's not an anti-dave cliche...it's the God's Honest truth. Right now, walk up to ten people on the street...and ask them who "David Lee Roth" is....and i'd almost bet the majority of the ten....give you THAT VERY RESPONSE. Dave Who?? Thanks for chiming in....hey..I'm trying to post in small words so you can understand. I see it's working!
                              Okay, you want to debate, you seem somewhat intelligent and articulate. Who's Eddie then? Judging by tour attendance to a major act (currently unsigned by the way), this tour flopped and failed to crack the top ten tours of 2004. So, maybe you should ask if anyone cares about Van hagar anymore.?...But YOU KNOW WHAT????....If Dave came back, YOU DAMN WELL BET THE MASSES WOULD RUSH TO THAT TOUR OF CLASSIC VAN HALEN! NOW GO DOWNLOAD A BOOTLEG IN THE BOOT'S FORUM SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Actually, sir, I'm quite familiar with the IP address situation because I, myself, have been to numerous message boards, and have even moderated a few in my day.....but, in all seriousness, today was my first visit to this site, and it looks like it's going to be an interesting ride. Words still okay for you, or do I need to slow down a little? This also works BOTH WAYS....as YOU seem to know an awful lot about the mentally challenged, and like to use the word "retard".....hmmm...wonder where he got that one?
                                You are such a wit! Wow, razor sharp! I'm reeling from that caustic bolt of cutting edge satire...Oh, I think I need another beer after that one to deaden the pain...Oh, not gonnamnfvooigjpjjiiI'm dying.mjvnmnpnnpfjhjhbvYOU ARE TOO MUCH FOR MEEEEEFMJMGV"OIJVFIOPFVFPFO'bopfgb
                                [gtktgpoh

Comment

Working...