• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

FOXNEWS: "Nearly Half in U.S. Want Curb on Muslim-Americans' Rights"

FOXNEWS: "Nearly Half in U.S. Want Curb on Muslim-Americans' Rights"

ITHACA, N.Y. _—_Nearly half of all Americans believe the U.S. government should restrict the civil liberties of Muslim-Americans (search), according to a nationwide poll.

The survey conducted by Cornell University (search) also found that Republicans and people who described themselves as highly religious were more apt to support curtailing Muslims' civil liberties than Democrats or people who are less religious.

Researchers also found that respondents who paid more attention to television news were more likely to fear terrorist attacks and support limiting the rights of Muslim-Americans.

More...

Next we'll be wanting to stick them into camps. History has a strange way of repeating it's self.

What would Jesus do?

The third paragraph gives a hint as to how evil the 24 hour news networks are.
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

George says throw 'em all in the river

If they drown.......
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Re: FOXNEWS: "Nearly Half in U.S. Want Curb on Muslim-Americans' Rights"

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
      [B]

The survey conducted by Cornell University (search) also found that Republicans and people who described themselves as highly religious were more apt to support curtailing Muslims' civil liberties than Democrats or people who are less religious.

Brings to mind Mel Brooks singing The Inquisition........

The red states wont be happy until everyone else in the world is dead.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Gee.... I wonder which "nearly half" that would be?

Propaganda can be very effective with sheep. To this day, some Germans still believe Hitler was a good man when he first took office.

So how long before we see Arab Americans forced to sew crescents into their shirts?

WAKE THE GODDAMNED HELL UP YOU IDIOTS!! FASCISM CAN HAPPEN HERE AND IT IS HAPPENING HERE !!
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

You're preaching to the Choir Ford,

as well as preaching to the lock step lemmings of the right.

First they came for the Muslims....................

Comment

• Big Train
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

You know I'm getting real fucking sick of this hitler shit. While not defending ANYTHING, these generally stupid statements that "red staters won't be happy until everyone else in the world is dead" is flippant and retarded. Who said this and when? Nobody is talking internment camps and killings here. But I suppose we can "logically" run down that path of reasoning.

Quote:
              And 29 percent thought undercover agents should infiltrate Muslim civic and volunteer organizations to keep tabs on their activities and fund-raising.

I wonder why they feel that way:

Muslim Extremists Preach Violence in Europe

Monday, November 29, 2004

By Steve Harrigan
              LONDON_—_He's called Sheik Terra.
              With a Koran in one hand and pistol in the other, the British rapper calls for the murder of non-Muslims, including several world leaders, on a videotape.

The video is well known in one London mosque, whose imam — or leader — is accused of setting up a terrorist training camp in Oregon and whose followers don't like Western media.

Abu Hamza (search), who lost two hands and an eye in Afghanistan, is in jail now but other extremists from among Britain's two million Muslims continue to preach violence, veiling the message to take advantage of some of Europe's most liberal freedom-of-speech laws.

"We cannot tolerate a crocodile in our bedroom," said Sheik Omar Bakri. "U.S. forces in Muslim countries are crocodiles in our bedrooms. So we are not going to give them ice cream."

Bakri says the terrorists who staged the Sept. 11, 2001, (search) attacks on the United States are magnificent and Westerners in Arab lands need to be killed by any means necessary. He makes the threats with a smile.

"If we use violence, you will forget the name of your mother and father," he said.

The drawing power of the extremists, especially among the youth, has posed a challenge for mainstream Muslim leaders across Europe.

Part of Britain's problem is that it can't provide native-trained imams; more than 90 percent are foreigners with very limited training or, some like Hamza, have none at all.

To prevent more mosques from being hijacked, London's Muslim college is trying to educate home-grown British imams but the voices of moderation struggle to be heard over media-savvy terrorists.

When a hostage gets beheaded in Iraq, the images spread through this community almost instantly. It is a real mix of barbarity and technology.

The beheading of British engineer Kenneth Bigley (search) in Iraq went from videotape to the Internet, then from cell phone to cell phone, bringing a smile from one young British Muslim who says he knows who the real killers are.

"They are not Muslims. They are Jews," the young man said.

An old message of hatred for a new generation of consumers who can spread murder across a continent with the push of a button, or a song and a laugh.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And here's the point that Busheep refuse to see.....

"We cannot tolerate a crocodile in our bedroom," said Sheik Omar Bakri. "U.S. forces in Muslim countries are crocodiles in our bedrooms. So we are not going to give them ice cream."

Can anybody give me ONE good reason to disagree with what this guy says?

WHY THE FUCK WERE US TROOPS **EVER** IN THE FUCKING MIDDLE EAST TO BEGIN WITH??

What valid reason is there to ever be in Iraq, or Saudi Arabia, or yes, I will say it, Afghanistan. (Osama wasn't there - deal with it)

WHY THE FUCK ARE AMERICANS DYING IN THE NAME OF OIL COMPANIES AND LIKUD FASCISM FOR THE SUPPOSED BENEFIT OF PEOPLE WHO NEVER WANTED US THERE IN THE FIRST ALLAH DAMNED PLACE?????

Somebody give me a valid answer. I'm waiting.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Big Train
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Here the point YOU refuse to see:

They are coming for US, they have been provoking this for years (feel like I have said this a hundred times). They WANT this.

You want to talk Iraq, I will for the hundreth time tell you why I think we are there. Stability. We needed a place for a base of operations. None of those countries were gonna let us in and the places we were wanted us out. So you just want to play defense and hide and hope they don't go after portland or points north, i get it.

Iraq was that place as we felt we could "get" them on WMD's and violations. That wasn't spelled out on national TV for obvious reasons, although some less obvious types constantly whine about what IS on TV. Anyway, Iraq provided that place to work out from, where terrorists could come to us instead of here (which isn't to say attacks would not continue here FYI). It's better to fight them in their house, not ours. Being in the general area of the middle east in the coming years, working towards making less of a military prescense and more of a covert prescene is what is being shot for I am sure. They are doing the best they can in helping Iraq develop itself, but it is Iraq's responsibility, one they actually WANT. THAT IS WHY WE ARE THERE. This thing is going to be going on for a long time no matter what. It is a generational thing, so let's be real about it.

That is the valid response, although you won't accept it as such.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                    Here the point YOU refuse to see:

They are coming for US, they have been provoking this for years (feel like I have said this a hundred times). They WANT this.

For "years"?? As in the years when Bush Sr invaded Iraq and then left troops permanently in Saudi Arabia? Hasn't Bin Laden himself gone on record as saying that's what made him flip over from a CIA employee to a "jihad warrior against the infidel Great Satan"

You want to talk Iraq, I will for the hundreth time tell you why I think we are there. Stability. We needed a place for a base of operations. None of those countries were gonna let us in and the places we were wanted us out. So you just want to play defense and hide and hope they don't go after portland or points north, i get it.

Again, WHY???

What fucking legitimate reason do US Troops have for a "base of operations" in the Middle East? What legitimate reason is there for US troops to be ANYWHERE outside of the borders of the United States of America?

Iraq was that place as we felt we could "get" them on WMD's and violations. That wasn't spelled out on national TV for obvious reasons, although some less obvious types constantly whine about what IS on TV. Anyway, Iraq provided that place to work out from, where terrorists could come to us instead of here (which isn't to say attacks would not continue here FYI). It's better to fight them in their house, not ours.

Not if being in their house is what made them hate us in the first place. If foreign troops invited themselves onto US shores, you think they would be welcomed with "hearts and flowers" like PNAC assured us our troops would be in Iraq?

Iraq was never a threat to this country br any stretch of the imagination.

Being in the general area of the middle east in the coming years, working towards making less of a military prescense and more of a covert prescene is what is being shot for I am sure. They are doing the best they can in helping Iraq develop itself, but it is Iraq's responsibility, one they actually WANT. THAT IS WHY WE ARE THERE. This thing is going to be going on for a long time no matter what. It is a generational thing, so let's be real about it.
                    Let's be real about this: A country that hasn't had a legitimate election since 1996 shouldn't have any illusions about "bringing democracy to the world"
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                      They are doing the best they can in helping Iraq develop itself, but it is Iraq's responsibility, one they actually WANT. THAT IS WHY WE ARE THERE. This thing is going to be going on for a long time no matter what. It is a generational thing, so let's be real about it.

That is the valid response, although you won't accept it as such.
                      Chicken or the egg Train? Are muslims or Arabs or Persians or Kurds more proned to setting up totalitarian regimes? Or creating poverty? Are they inherently more bloodthirsty?

In some ways yes on all of those. Their societies are different than ours and for the most part are more structured. Their religion teaches them to strike back at those who strike them. Interesting juxtapostion on Christianity.

But that doesn't explain all of it. Things over there are fucked. Ever since the British got control of this area, they realized it was rich in natural resources. They needed to control it to control the world. They realized that the religious fervor in these countries made the people hard to control and made uprisings particularly fierce and resiliant.

Their answer to the problem of control? Keep 'em seperated. Why are there Kurds, Shias and Sunnis in Iraq? Kurds and Turks in Turkey? Sunnies and Zoroastrians or whatever the fuck they have in Syria? To destabalize the region so they couldn't join forces and form a powerful Arab state.

Ba'athists want a pan Arab State. They're most powerful in Iraq and Syria. Funny how things are working out for the Ba'ath party these days. I'll agree they have it coming but...

All the trouble we see now is a direct result of the way the British set things up and the way the US allowed and later helped it to continue to fester.

The right thing to do is to leave those poor bastards alone. But we can't because the cancer is still there. And it's PISSED now. And don't forget the Russians and Chinese, we'd look weak, heaven forbid.

It's like the US can never go back. Never step back on anything. Just forward, forward, more and more.

To summarize, you cannot discount the effort that the Western Alliance has put in to keep these people oppressed.

As crazy as this sounds, Dune is an excellent book to understand the whole thing. The author Frank Herbert (I think) was an army officer in the Middle East or Africa during WWII and clearly this is the inspiration for the book.
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Re: FOXNEWS: "Nearly Half in U.S. Want Curb on Muslim-Americans' Rights"

Forgot my joke here:

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                        [B]FOXNEWS: "Nearly Half in U.S. Want Curb on Muslim-Americans' Rights"
                        I'd vote restrict their rights not to shower.
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Why the fuck would you give a crocodile ice cream anyway?
                          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                            Why the fuck would you give a crocodile ice cream anyway?
                            Think about the context Doc. It's 120 fucking degrees over there, and refrigeration's pretty rare in some areas. Some poor croc camped out on the Euphrates River would probably really enjoy a pint of Cherry Garcia, but it's unlikely he's gonna see any in the forseeable future.

Kinda like it's unlikely that Muslims are going to accept a US/BCE/PNAC/Israel controlled puppet government.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Big Train
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Ford,

For years as in WTC 1, USS Cole, embassy bombings..it was to goad us into their conflict. It got to a point after 911, we had to set up a power projection in the region.

I understand you are an isolationist and want us to only have an army based in the US. I understand that. They could hate us for being in their house, but they had options. They chose a holy war against america, using terrorism. At that point, all bets are off. Iraq was percieved as a threat, WMD's were believed to have been there. You'll notice since then that we have left our bases in Saudi Arabia, supposedly what OBL "wanted". You think just leaving Iraq now would just make him go away? That's simpleminded. That would only be the beginning for him.

And for the record, we have had several elections since then that were fair and legal. Because CANDIDATE Gore did not get elected, doesn't mean justice wasn't done. You need to move on and worry about putting up candidates that can actually have a chance of winning americans votes.

Comment

Working...