Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 David Lee Roth Leno Performance And Interview 1995 - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Lee Roth Leno Performance And Interview 1995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was indeed painful to watch Dave on that show that night. I remember covering my eyes like it was a horror movie or something.

But, like most of you, I was pissed as Hell with Robin Williams for being such a cocksucker. He's done more stupid humor than Dave ever did. Probably twice as much blow too.
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

Originally posted by David Lee God
      God! that was just the worst. Compare it to 10 years earlier when he was on Letterman and without doubt the biggest and best Rock Star in the world.

I'm actually glad the show flopped and DLR snapped out of it.

VERY difficult to watch my Hero looking so lost after so many interviews where the man is just the coolest fucker ever. Didn't EVH say he cried when he saw how far DLR had sunk?

Still I suppose it would make for a great movie one day!!!!!
      Does anybody have a video file of the letterman appearance?

Also is there a higher quality video file of the perfromance from jay leno available?

Comment

I think this is a pretty funny interview.

Comment

Starwood had heard this was a train wreck - and it was tough to watch. I thought he hit on a few, but the rest were sinkers. Won't be playing this for any friends soon, but thanks Sarge.

Comment

Man, that was fucking painful. Holy shit.

Very hard to sit and watch Dave bomb one joke after the next... what a sinking fucking ship.

And the vibe just getting more and more awkward as he tries to save it. Ouch.
            "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

I think he didn't get laughs on that last joke because everyone in the audience was Catholic.

Also, notice how Dave is 10 years ahead of the curve? Referring to Jackson and plowing the way for everyone else to play in Vegas.

What a pioneer.
              What a visionary.
              What a rock star.
              The jellies kicked out the jams...

Comment

That was good interview, bruddahs! The only things that were disgrace was Dave's hair cut (are we 7 yrs old Dave?), and Robin William's CONSTANT interrupting. Uh Robin, I'm going to tell Jay another joke, please feel free to interrupt and destroy the joke's momentum any time you're ready.

Just because the audience and Jay Leno are too ignorant to understand GENIUS doesn’t make the jokes unhumorous. Remember, a falling tree makes a noise regardless if anyone is around to hear it. A brilliant joke is funny REGARDLESS if people laugh.

And YES, the last joke was about 17 yr old girls. SO obvious. Wake up and smell the toxic waste!
                Originally posted by Brett
                Is life this boring in Syracuse?
                Originally posted by Jesterstar
                Life in Syracuse has been compared to your sex life, so yes it's lifeless and boring.
                http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=496072

Liberace move over, there’s a new Queen in town!

Comment

The interview was not of Dave's finest moments, but it wasn't that bad either. I've seen much, much worse.

I only wish we could have had a higher resolution REAL PLAYA' so we could have seen a little more of the T & A...

Comment

Classic Dave if you ask me. I think if Dave ever starts making sense I'll probably stop payin' attention.

Anyway. Thanks Sarge for puttin' them up.

Comment

I want to know what Mr. Roth said to robin williams when they went to commercial break? Part of me thinks it was something nice and part of me thinks he said fuck off
                      We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

hey! looks like i have a little reading to do! downloading the interview...looks like it might take awhile...tell ya what! i'll,uh,let ya know what i think! and thanks ,you freaks,for all the downloads'n'whatnot,isn't it a beautiful world,it takes all sorts,don't it?
                        ooh!

Comment

can't wait to hear this shit,i'm trying to download the muthafucker again,ooh!
                          tell ya what,i'll let y'know what i think,i hope that's okay with some of you,huhuh!
                          ooh!

Comment

is this thing on,hullo?
                            ooh!

Comment

well,still waiting to hear it,now i'm curious,after reading the,uh,thread,don't leave me hangin',dang!
                              but someone just shoot me if i say it's painful ,aight?
                              because,it's like,i mean,y'know,c'mon,do you think the davester gives a fuck about y'all,you geniuses,ooh!
                              ooh!

Comment

aw man,that was so great,it takes me back to ten years ago,dang,how was that interview anything but great,that's dave at his best,admirers,i think dave would agree with me,see?
                                thanks to whoever posted that for me to download it,i knew i was missing a lot of stuff,working a lot back in the '90's,man,i miss the good old days,where's dave nowadays,y'know,even in'95,sometimes,i would wake up around 11am,getting ready to go back to work,with the retarded,huhuh,and wonder,y'know,'what's dave doing today,and what am i doing here....well,everything is connected,it takes a lot of time and space,don't it?
                                comments? questions?
                                ooh!

Comment

Working...
                                X