Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Van Halen could've made it without Roth

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by Rikk
    So you're claiming you haven't posted there for months but you're the featured user of the month at a site that features VAN HAGAR? How does that work?:p Did they also write the shitty and unfunny article quoted to you there?
    I emailed it to them idiot after they asked for it.

In fact if you have seen it, you have been there more recently than

me.:p

guwapo_rocker
    So you're claiming you haven't posted there for months but you're the featured user of the month at a site that features VAN HAGAR? How does that work?:p Did they also write the shitty and unfunny article quoted to you there?
    You of all people shouldn't be talking about posting at a Hagar site

fatty. How many posts have you made at the links again??

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    I emailed it to them idiot after they asked for it.

In fact if you have seen it, you have been there more recently than

me.:p
    No, my "friend", a friend of mine here PM'd me and told me about it, with a link and an LOL. You're so pathetic. It's all there for anyone to see. You don't think they'd make you a featured user unless you were a prominent member of the community, would you?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

guwapo_rocker
    No, my "friend", a friend of mine here PM'd me and told me about it, with a link and an LOL. You're so pathetic. It's all there for anyone to see. You don't think they'd make you a featured user unless you were a prominent member of the community, would you?
    Fuck you are so full of shit you insecure little fat man!

Lies lies lies.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You of all people shouldn't be talking about posting at a Hagar site

fatty. How many posts have you made at the links again??
    Again, my "friend", I can't agree with the content at the Links, idiot. That's why I post here. Of course, it's not all the mods' fault that Sam was in the band recently (and probably isn't), but there are too many morons there to post now.

Also, idiot, do you even remember 2000-2001 when pretty much 80% of the posters there were pretty much Davers? Of course you don't. I got in trouble enough for attacking Ched Heads there. In fact, I was always getting told off for it. Ask your "enemy", Brett.

You get your ass handed to you on a platter by so many people at this site, you run off to CHELLE's Van Hagar site and play out your little hamster character, even bitching about what this place has turned into, and then when our mutual "friend" comes back, you return and act all pro-Roth again? Sure.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fuck you are so full of shit you insecure little fat man!

Lies lies lies.
    Can we be best friends? Can you wear my friendship ring?

guwapo_rocker
    Shut the fuck up you sack of shit.

Everything you type is complete bullshit and more and

more people are noticing.

Lol you are such a fucking fraud.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Everything you type is complete bullshit and more and

more people are noticing.
    Yes yes. Pardon me while I give a gigantic flying fuck and then take a gigantic dump in your honor, featured VAN HAGAR user.

Sometimes I ponder on how we became such good friends. I think to myself, Rikk, life is full of good friends. But GUWAPO is the best of them. Hold on to this friendship and remember that he is true, fair and wise.

guwapo_rocker
    you run off to CHELLE's Van Hagar site and play out your little hamster character, even bitching about what this place has turned into, and then when our mutual "friend" comes back, you return and act all pro-Roth again? Sure.
    Again cunt more fucking lies!!???!!!

I haven't been posting there and wouldn't slag the Army.

That is an outright fucking lie fatty.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Again cunt more fucking lies!!???!!!

I haven't been posting there and wouldn't slag the Army.

That is an outright fucking lie fatty.
    No it isn't a lie. I love this word "lie". You use this every time you have an issue with somebody, bud. This game with you is so utterly boring.

You want to talk lie? You're the fucking FEATURED USER, but you haven't been posting there?

I think it's beyond hypocritical to attack any Links posters while you're the featured user at a site that loves VAN HAGAR.

guwapo_rocker
    And now you play all nicey nice with BT after trying to get him in shit with Pojo??

You're a fucking creep!!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    I dont want to get involved, and frankly I hate taking sides, but I have to say this. Guwapo is one ass kicking Roth Fan. Gauranteed. I dont know anything about Chelle's place or whats going on there, but I do know a Roth fan, and both you guys are. Lets end this bullshit. Shall we? Or at least have a Roth trivia contest to prove who the "bigger" Roth fan is!
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

guwapo_rocker
    No it isn't a lie. I love this word "lie". You use this every time you have an issue with somebody, bud. This game with you is so utterly boring.

You want to talk lie? You're the fucking FEATURED USER, but you haven't been posting there?

I think it's beyond hypocritical to attack any Links posters while you're the featured user at a site that loves VAN HAGAR.
    They asked me to email them that and I did!!

Show me the posts.....show mw where I slag the army!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And now you play all nicey nice with BT after trying to get him in shit with Pojo??

You're a fucking creep!!
    LOL. BT is fine in my book. Somebody may have lied about his part in something.

What's amusing is you really have not an ounce of an idea what's been going on at this site for months. I do know you've been PMing certain people furiously to try and convince 'em that MAX and I are idiots. I think it's sad. You're already so washed up I don't need to PM people about you.

Keep trying to bring me down, bub. You've been trying for four months. And it ain't working. But I sure as hell know how many friends you've lost over this whole ordeal. You know how many I lost? One. You. And at this point, I can see what a blessing that was.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    I dont want to get involved, and frankly I hate taking sides, but I have to say this. Guwapo is one ass kicking Roth Fan. Gauranteed. I dont know anything about Chelle's place or whats going on there, but I do know a Roth fan, and both you guys are. Lets end this bullshit. Shall we? Or at least have a Roth trivia contest to prove who the "bigger" Roth fan is!
    LOL. I'll have a trivia contest any day. But this rodent started with me. I'm not having a "fight" with GUWAPO. I've just pissed on his grave a few times. And it's amusing.

guwapo_rocker
    LOL. BT is fine in my book. Somebody may have lied about his part in something.

What's amusing is you really have not an ounce of an idea what's been going on at this site for months. I do know you've been PMing certain people furiously to try and convince 'em that MAX and I are idiots. I think it's sad. You're already so washed up I don't need to PM people about you.

Keep trying to bring me down, bub. You've been trying for four months. And it ain't working. But I sure as hell know how many friends you've lost over this whole ordeal. You know how many I lost? One. You. And at this point, I can see what a blessing that was.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Go fuck yourself idiot!!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status

You're a fucking creep!!
    For the record: I have done nothing, nor said anything to bash any webmaster at this site. I have nothing but respect for BS1, Pojo, Panamark, Viking, AlinChainz, Ally, Sarge (of course), Hitch and even my little vagina discharge Flappo. If someone, anyone has proof of me saying shit to any of the above, please post for all to see. When I have a prob with someone, I confront. I don't hide. That's on account of the size of my balls, I reckon.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    For the record: I have done nothing, nor said anything to bash any webmaster at this site. I have nothing but respect for BS1, Pojo, Panamark, Viking, AlinChainz, Ally, Sarge (of course), Hitch and even my little vagina discharge Flappo. If someone, anyone has proff of me saying shit to any of the above, please post for all to see. When I have a prob with someone, I confront. I don't hide. That's on account of the size of my balls, I reckon.
    No worries. GUWAPO is trying to make it seem like there's something else going on here. But dude is, as I said before, out to lunch. I think someone lied about your part in certain things.

You and I already talked. There is no conversation to be had with that fraud rodent.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I wish I knew the whole story... Sort of...? It seems all too silly to be fighting over someone or something irrelevant. No? Guwapo, you will always be my bud. Damn sure of that. But Im starting new, and Im trying my best to keep peace with all. Speaking of irrelevant, where the fuck is Brett?

guwapo_rocker
    No problem BT, I just know Rikk tried to bring us both down by

lying.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I wish I knew the whole story... Sort of...? It seems all too silly to be fighting over someone or something irrelevant. No? Guwapo, you will always be my bud. Damn sure of that. But Im starting new, and Im trying my best to keep peace with all. Speaking of irrelevant, where the fuck is Brett?
    I basically have problems with few people here. There are a few people I think are complete and utter losers. But big deal. My opinion is my opinion. No need to name them. Who cares? I don't even care, really. Of course, on those occasions these people post something moronic or something that displays their complete lack of comprehension concerning their own fake power, then I post something because...hey...I just don't give a fuck.

GUWAPO is definitely the most two-sided piece of shit I know of at this site in my dealings with people. But there are a few people that are very cool with him, and again, who cares what I think? Seriously, it's no big deal. I don't even need to prove anything to the people I give a shit about at this site. They all have seen it for themselves for months.

BT, I have no problems with you. Then again, I like FLAPPO too. as for that other shit, that whole incident is a few months old now. GUWAPO tried what he did with his butt-buddy, and they both got pretty much run out of this site in shame. In the end, I don't care. I have pretty much almost the same pals as I did before. In fact, I know a little more concerning who stands where. And that's good.

As for Brett, well, I fought with him a bit at the Links. In fact, I had a big fight with him at one point. And I don't think he's always been right in his fight with people. But I damn well I know that I personally like him. And I think he's been a good poster at this site, throwing aside the Links shit. And also, he's controversial. And frankly, I like anything at this site that's controversial. It's good for numbers and good for conversations. Brett is not always right. But even he knows that. But if anyone actually thinks he's a Ched Head that loves to bitch about Roth, then they already missed out on one of Sun Tzu's most important rules: know your enemy inside and out.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No problem BT, I just know Rikk tried to bring us both down by

lying.
    No, GUWAPO, you've seen the same conversation. But I forgot that you can't read. Changed your signature yet, bub? Either someone was lying about you or you are lying right now. One of the two is true. And you know it. But are you ever going to admit it?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm still waiting for LOU to post. I saw you PMing someone, GUWAPO, and now he's suddenly in here. This is going to be fun!

guwapo_rocker
    and they both got pretty much run out of this site in shame.
    LMFAO yeah okay fatty hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I really dont mind Brett either. Most times I just find him arrogant and quick to point out the mistakes of others instead of having a normal convo or debate. I also know he's neither a fan of any era (his words not mine) based on how much time has passed on waiting or not waiting for a reunion. Im sure I'll be corrected by him in no time on this post... lol As for Lou, when i was mod we kept apart from each others postings. No clicking in the convo's. The only times I debated with him was over flac files and mp3's. Elvis and I are fine with each other, I think? I'd slant him once in awhile on his 2 word posts to get his post count up.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ELVIS is awesome. Always thought that dude was hilarious and a great poster. I don't agree with him on every issue, but that's what makes for great conversation.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    he's mostly hiding in the front lines. sometimes, there is just nothing VH left to talk about...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    he's mostly hiding in the front lines. sometimes, there is just nothing VH left to talk about...
    VH is dead. I just hope Roth makes a good new album. Of course I want him back in VH, but VH doesn't seem to be shit right now.

Hell, most people don't give a fuck about these "wars" here. That's what I find hilarious. Certain pinheads really think that every poster at this site is waiting with baited breath for the next super attack post from one of the two sides in these wars, and the truth is, it's a little sideshow that most people don't get personally involved with. "People are starting to see this...", etc. People don't give a fuck. Some people really think of themselves as stars here, fighting Caesar's Palace on Pay-Per-View. You fight...I'll be Don King and own your ass.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I cant believe that someone would make a thread so pointless and lame. No one on this site should care if Van Halen "Could Have" made it without DLR. Its pointless useless and completely ignorant. This thread is classless and also disrespectful. DLR fans dont care about would have's could have's should have's we care about what is and what will never be. So take your shitty lame ass thread and fuck right off you cheesy no good wannabe Van Halen fan piece of no good shit. FUCK!

Dave Or The Grave Mother Fucker. Yes You.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Parnelly
    I cant believe that someone would make a thread so pointless and lame. No one on this site should care if Van Halen "Could Have" made it without DLR. Its pointless useless and completely ignorant. This thread is classless and also disrespectful. DLR fans dont care about would have's could have's should have's we care about what is and what will never be. So take your shitty lame ass thread and fuck right off you cheesy no good wannabe Van Halen fan piece of no good shit. FUCK!

Dave Or The Grave Mother Fucker. Yes You.
    I think the thread is alright. There are better ones, but it's still something dave to talk about. Parnelly, what thread have you started lately that was VH or Dave related? I agree there is nothing more to VH past 1984 except a brief cameo in 96, but really, how long can we talk EMT and charity shows?

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "it's obv. nightcreeper is a faggoty hagar fan , he gets all his t-shirts from walmart and then sends them to sammy to wipe his cock on"

LMAO! Thanks Flappo. Im gonna be laughing for the rest of the eve now.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Actually, he hasn't been there much lately. In fact, I went to put milk on my cereal this morning and saw this...

HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

Born: January 8, 1935, Tupelo, Mississippi
    Died: August 16, 1977, Memphis, Tennessee
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight at birth: 5 pounds
    Weight at peak of career: 165 pounds
    Weight at death: About 260 pounds
    Shoe size: 11D
    Shirt size: Neck 15 1/2-16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Motto: TCB (Taking Care of Business)
    Church: First Assembly Church of God in Memphis
    Favorite toothpaste: Colgate
    Favorite after-shave: Brut
    Favorite drink: Pepsi Cola
    Favorite foods: Peanut butter, mashed potatoes, burned bacon, grape jelly, cheeseburgers, pork chops, sauerkraut
    Eating capacity: In his 20s, Elvis told Country Song Roundup Magazine he could polish off eight deluxe cheeseburgers, two bacon-lettuce-and-tomato sandwiches and three milkshakes in a single sitting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Favorite hobbies: Go-carting, karate, numerology, scientology, reading, gospel singing, touch football
    Habits he didn't have: Elvis didn't drink, smoke or use illegal drugs
    Favorite board games: Yahtzee, Monopoly
    Favorite collectible: Official badges. He had police badges from almost every city he sang in and a federal narcotics badge from President Richard M. Nixon.
    Second favorite collectible: Guns. There were nearly 40 weapons of various kinds in the Presley arsenal, including M-16s and other rifles, automatic pistols, derringers and a Thompson submachine gun.

If you have seen this Moderator, please call the RothArmy at 1-555-DAVE-WEB

-or-

Contact us on the web Rotharmy.com

Thank you!
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-30-2004 at 08:17 PM.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Woah sorry there toast face. I didnt mean to raise the hostility in the thread but i figure what the fuck. People like you come right out of the wood works as soon i post. Whatever man.

Dave Or The Grave.

RIGHT NOW: BigTroubles is sittin around with a bottle of cabo and his ou812 album.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Out of the wood works? LMAO! You started 7 threads total. And your little stab about me drinking Cabo and listening to 0u812 is way off fruitty. I drink shots of Fireball Whiskey.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Actually, he hasn't been there much lately. In fact, I went to put milk on my cereal this morning and saw this...

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    People like you come right out of the wood works as soon i post.
    People like me? What cause Im black? You fucking rascist you. And Umm... "as soon as you post"???? lol You are not that important. Trust me.

Psst...

between you and me....Everyone thinks.....

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey Bigtroubles how do you get your hair poofy like that?
    Must be the Red Rocker Shampoo and Conditioner.

DLR RULES!!!!

RIGHT NOW: Big Troubles and Eric Estrada are sittin around with bolttle of cabo and listening to ou812.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

lms2
    Christmas is over.... back to business as usual.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey Bigtroubles how do you get your hair poofy like that?
    Must be the Red Rocker Shampoo and Conditioner.

DLR RULES!!!!

RIGHT NOW: Big Troubles and Eric Estrada are sittin around with bolttle of cabo and listening to ou812.
    Zzzzzzz.

Thread Information