• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
    You're the man, dude. What can I say?

Let's play the numbers game then big money. Where the fuck is 'Lake Washington?' How much is your pad worth? Gimme a number and try not to lie.
    Wow, hit a nerve, didnt I

Look it up yourself.

Try Google

Have someone type it in for you
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

HOMO!
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Catfish

You didn't answer my question, douche face.

What's your place worth? Gimme a number.

Comment

• Catfish

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
          http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/s...0505167.htm?1c

HOMO!
          Hey shit-for-brains, copy and paste the story. I don't feel like signing up to that shitty paper.

Regardless, if the story came out any time before 2PM PST today then it's my own fault, oh fucking well. But there ain't a person I've spoken to so far who knew this was coming.

And do you really want to keep calling me a homo? Run along, LimpMachine's little friend...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Seriously?

why?

would it matter?

Is it relative?

Bought it for 1.6m 5 years ago. Recently appraised at 2.1m

It's a shack compared to my neighbors. 3-4m avg.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Regardless, if the story came out any time before 2PM PST today then it's my own fault, oh fucking well. But there ain't a person I've spoken to so far who knew this was coming.

And do you really want to keep calling me a homo? Run along, LimpMachine's little friend...
              You're stil missing his point.

The mere fact that

A] you worry about a lousy 600 bucks

B] you're too stupid to keep up

C] you bother to start a fucking thread bitch-moaning about it

EQUALS=

homo

Comment

• Catfish

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                Seriously?

why?

would it matter?

Is it relative?

Bought it for 1.6m 5 years ago. Recently appraised at 2.1m

It's a shack compared to my neighbors. 3-4m avg.
                LMAO!!! OK, bud!

You da man!

Hey, I can bench press 583 pounds and I know Karate and Steve Segal is my dad and I can kick your butt! And I'm like, rich and stuff!

Neener neener!

You great big homo!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Quid Pro Quo

What does a dump 3 blocks from Venice Beach run these days?

1,200?

no air

coin laundry

roaches

Comment

• Catfish

You're stil missing his point.

The mere fact that

A] you worry about a lousy 600 bucks

B] you're too stupid to keep up

C] you bother to start a fucking thread bitch-moaning about it

EQUALS=

homo
                    ...and you're posting on this 'wasteful' thread.

Dude, stop being gay for me.

If you have no use for $600 that's great. But your mom sure does, because that's what she charged me to stick my left forearm up her ass and make her talk like a Muppet last Tuesday night! That disgusting tramp! Yuck!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Hey, I can bench press 583 pounds and I know Karate and Steve Segal is my dad and I can kick your butt! And I'm like, rich and stuff!

I dont doubt it.

3 whole blocks from the beach?

damn.

who knew?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

If you have no use for $600 that's great. But your mom sure does, because that's what she charged me to stick my left forearm up her ass and make her talk like a Muppet last Tuesday night! That disgusting tramp! Yuck!
                        Can't imagine why you're unable to move like, TO the beach

Why'd you bother to ask?

You knew you were going to hate the answer.

3 whole blocks from the beach?

damn.

Comment

• Catfish

Quid Pro Quo

What does a dump 3 blocks from Venice Beach run these days?

1,200?

no air

coin laundry

roaches
                          Uh huh, I live in Venice. That's it...LOL!

Dude, dude, dude. Let's get this right, OK?

1,200 is the number of men your wife has slept with in the past three years.

No air--that's what they all gave her when her head was buried in their asses.

Coin laundry? I don't care where she works, dude.

Cockroaches--yeah, but I just brushed them aside and fucked her in the butt to become number 1,201.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

I can see how your low IQ would keep you from winning your big game Sparky.

Pucker up Biaaatch!

Eagles Notes | Reid is eager to watch young players in action

By Bob Brookover

Inquirer Staff Writer

ST. LOUIS - Andy Reid's poker face can't hide his hand tonight.

After spending the last couple of weeks offering only a glimpse of his plan for the meaningless portion of the Eagles' schedule, he will have to unveil his blueprint in front of a national television audience and the St. Louis Rams at the Edward Jones Dome.

"The starters are going to start and play, and then we will take it from there," Reid said during the practice week. "I will say this, it is a great opportunity right now to see some of the young players play. We will see how that goes as we get in the game."

Reid's plan never got more specific than that, and even defensive coordinator Jim Johnson said he didn't know exactly how things were going to look.

"I wish we had a blueprint of exactly what we're going to do," Johnson said. "I do know certain guys are going to play a certain number of plays. We'll kind of go from there."

What Johnson wants to see from his defensive unit is the same level of intensity he has seen all season, even though the team will not play another meaningful game for at least 19 more days, until the playoffs begin.

"It is a psychological thing," Johnson said. "It seems like the season is long now and, all of a sudden, we're getting anxious for the playoffs. It's one of those situations when it's hard to know what to think. We want this football game. We want to stay at that good tempo. We don't want to lose that."

Johnson, like Reid, is looking forward to seeing some of his younger defensive players get a chance to play.

Jerome McDougle and Jamaal Green figure to get plenty of time at defensive end, and rookie cornerbacks Matt Ware and Dexter Wynn will likely be on the field quite a bit, too. Rookie kickoff returner J.R. Reed will see plenty of action at safety. At linebacker, it could be a busy night for Keith Adams and Mike Labinjo.

Linebacker Jeremiah Trotter said he would like to see the Eagles maintain their standing as the team that has given up the fewest points in the league.

On offense, it wouldn't be surprising to see Donovan McNabb make a quick exit, with Koy Detmer and Jeff Blake getting a chance to play.

Ditto for Brian Westbrook, who some have speculated might not play at all. Look for Thomas Tapeh and Reno Mahe to get their share of touches while Westbrook and Dorsey Levens get their rest.

Wide receiver Billy McMullen may see some footballs thrown his way for the first time since last season, and Greg Lewis will likely be the No. 1 option on at least a few plays.

Along the offensive line, Trey Darilek, Alonzo Ephraim and Ian Allen should be ready.

Exactly when they'll get in remains to be seen, but it's a good bet they will be on the field at some point tonight.

Extra points. Trotter, who celebrates big plays by becoming "Ax Man," revealed last week that he has an artificial Christmas tree. "I haven't cut wood since high school," he said. "My dad always said, 'Son, I hope you don't have to work this hard, but if you do, you'll know how.' "... Kicker David Akers revealed his gift list for the people who helped him earn a spot on the NFC's Pro Bowl roster. The linemen will receive iPods, or accessories if they already have one. Detmer, his holder, will get a golf cart, and snapper Mike Bartrum will receive a laptop

Wynn said it's good to know he'll be playing in more than a meaningless series or two at the end of a rout.

"Real-time game experience,'' he said. "We'll have an opportunity to go against some great receivers and see how we match up.''

Wynn, the Eagles' "dime'' corner, figures he'll play some even when the starters are in, because St. Louis uses a lot of multiple-wide receiver sets.

One point that tends to get lost in the public debate is that the Eagles can't really take everybody important off the field and wrap them in plastic until the postseason. Only 45 players are active for each game; for example, with Quintin Mikell sidelined by a shoulder injury, rookie J.R. Reed is the only reserve safety, backing up both Mike Lewis and Brian Dawkins. There is no practical way both Lewis and Dawkins are going to get most of tonight's game off.

The situation makes for an odd atmosphere. It isn't like the preseason, when rosters are much larger and lots of veterans really can get virtually the entire night off. The Eagles are going to try to perform a sort of balancing act.

"It's a psychological thing, more than anything else,'' Johnson said. "It seems like the season's long now; we're getting anxious for the playoffs... It's hard to know what to think. We want to win this football game. We want to stick at the tempo we have. I know we're going to look at some younger guys, too.''

Heckert's staying, for now

Someday, if the Eagles keep winning, a team is going to offer player personnel vice president Tom Heckert a job where he has complete control over decisions, and Heckert will have to listen seriously; he never will have that kind of authority with the Eagles, advising Andy Reid. But that point won't come this winter.

"I'm going to be here for a while,'' Heckert said Friday, after agreeing to a contract extension (and an undisclosed raise, which was more important) through 2009. Not coincidentally, the Eagles redid Heckert's deal just when there were rumblings that the Browns and Dolphins wanted to talk to him about jobs that apparently would not have given him total control.

Heckert worked for the Dolphins for 10 years before coming to the Eagles in 2001; his father, Tom Heckert Sr., still works in Miami's personnel department.

His axe is dull

Jeremiah Trotter learned to chop wood working for the family business run by his late father, Myra. The Eagles' middle linebacker still incorporates that chopping motion into his celebration, when he makes a big play. But Trotter does not sharpen his blade and head for a Christmas tree farm in December.

"We have an artificial tree,'' Trotter said recently. "My wood-cutting days are over. I haven't had to cut down trees since high school.''
                            http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                            http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

ouch.

that's GOTTA hurt.

When you're done having someone READ Vibe's last ost to you, answer MY question.

What's a dump 3 blocks from the beach rent for these days?

Comment

• Catfish

"Ditto for Brian Westbrook, who some have speculated might not play at all. Look for Thomas Tapeh and Reno Mahe to get their share of touches while Westbrook and Dorsey Levens get their rest."

First off, anus-licker, you STILL can't tell me what time this story came out. Regardless, 'speculation' doesn't cut it. This doesn't mean shit. I'd have played Westbrook anyway.

Comment

Working...