Thread: roth in Van Halen 2005

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by L.S.D.
    Sure there were more people at a Dlr show than Van Halen. Did Dave make $54.6 million this year?

No. Fact
    what are YOU doing here?

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    what are YOU doing here?
    Spreading his Lame Shit Disease !!
    Same ole song and dance...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by L.S.D.
    Sure there were more people at a Dlr show than Van Halen. Did Dave make $54.6 million this year?

No. Fact
    Shouldn't you be busy trying to make up for the dirty trades you did? You ripped off just how many people by taking their trades or money and not sending them their stuff because your "burner wasn't working"? Amazing you'd show your face around here after that.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    yeah i saw sam + dave at nissan pavilion ,dave blew his ass away hands down ,sam was juat his usaul pathetic self

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I have seen DLR many a times and he puts on a great show and sounds great every time I have seen him . He could fit in with the VH boys in a heartbeat . I would really like to see this but we probably will never see a reunion thanks to Ed's ego. I saw vh with sam this year and couldnt believe how disappointed I was in the show. The tempo in the music seem to be a little slow especially with the DLR era songs they played. I can tell you that DLR has NEVER disappointed me at one of his shows that I have seen over the years , especially these last few years that he has been touring. Any original VH fans that havent seen DLR Live would not leave second guessing themselves about going to see him . Later on.

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Panamark
    I am so proud to be Australian

But its totally accurate. Until 5150, nobody knew what a Sammy Hagar was in this country. Once we did find out, we lost interest very quickly.,

You can set that in stone !!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Happy Birthday Goose
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Welcome back, Dave!!!
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    this is why i dont come here as often. I cant believe this thread has this many replies.

you regulars ever get tired of this? just ignore these threads and they will get buried.

as far as Roth. he needs to get his head out of his ass and make new music. unless he is working his new job in search of experience for new material.

for any of you that ever think the original VH will ever get back together..... well that happened. back in 96' and it was short lived. ed will never get back together with roth again cause he knows it will be admitting the world was right and he was wrong. we all know ed is not going to admit he is wrong or take up the tuba as promised.

let it go guys. personally I am suprised with the topics you all come up with. applause.... but seriously. lets give up on the roth and VH ever working together again cause it will never happen. that time has come and gone. plus ed sucks on guitar anyway. oh and peavey dropped him too. lol
    "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bru87tr
    this is why i dont come here as often. I cant believe this thread has this many replies.

you regulars ever get tired of this? just ignore these threads and they will get buried.

as far as Roth. he needs to get his head out of his ass and make new music. unless he is working his new job in search of experience for new material.

for any of you that ever think the original VH will ever get back together..... well that happened. back in 96' and it was short lived. ed will never get back together with roth again cause he knows it will be admitting the world was right and he was wrong. we all know ed is not going to admit he is wrong or take up the tuba as promised.

let it go guys. personally I am suprised with the topics you all come up with. applause.... but seriously. lets give up on the roth and VH ever working together again cause it will never happen. that time has come and gone. plus ed sucks on guitar anyway. oh and peavey dropped him too. lol
    go Pats!

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i can't believe mods have not closed this.
    you guys are E Z.
    you should have not wasted your time.
    Sammy rocks

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by wildfire
    you guys are E Z.
    Sammy rocks
    Why would they?! You are just living proof of the ignorant, retarded White-trash douche that loves Sammy!

You're OUR BOY! My personal punching bag and a mutton...er...glutton for punishment!

Here's a picture of your HERO and object for homoerotic lust. Be proud o' mighty warrior of Spammy Gaygar:

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    you all think you are something great by telling my husband how gay he is by saying these things about dave? BTW i'm wildfire's wife, and just to make it clear, HE'S NOT GAY! he was just speaking the truth about DLR, and those of you who live in the past and cant hack it can't take the truth. i was at that DLR and hagar concert. i was tempted to leave, untill i remembered that hagar was closing. sammy has said in interviews that EVH is an asshole and when the tour is done, so is he with VH. so you DLR freaks may get your wish. eddie may get desperate enough to get DLR back. and it will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that DLR has no tallent whatsoever, and has lost anything he may have had. i mean when he used to sing "romeo delight" he would get half way through the second verse and go "i forgot the fuckin words!" well then he should remember them or get in a band where he can remember the lyrics. as it was, at the concert a few years ago, he sang every third word, and he was out of breath, and his band sounded like it was formed an hour before gig time. he wasn't having a bad night, he is having a bad career and he needs to stop it. ban me from this site, for you will ignore anything that isn't totally complimentary toward dave, but it is you who will be disapointed in the end when dave proves just how completely over and done he is.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by brinasue
    you all think you are something great by telling my husband how gay he is by saying these things about dave? BTW i'm wildfire's wife...
    Nuff' said! BTW, which one are you honey?

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    well i'd rather be known as boy george than david lee roth.

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    tell me, how many of you actually play an instrument or sing?
    if the answer is no, then how would you know good from complete shit?

lms2
    brinasue, its very nice that you feel the need to stick up for your idiot husband, but you both seem to lack any common sense, so heres a bit of advice...

The Red Rocker has a website... maybe you can pursuade your husband to hang out there.

There is also a place called vhlinks for people such as yourselves.

Hope you and Wildfire have a happy new year, somewhere else.

Dave rules!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yes, his penis is small and fits into your "husband's" ass better, eh?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    tell me, how many of you actually play an instrument or sing?
    if the answer is no, then how would you know good from complete shit?
    Probably our major sense organs.

Why don't you shutup bitch and go to VH Links where poor grammar and a cuckhold husband that can't defend himself nor his bullshit comments are appreciated? You fat skank!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    you all think you are something great by telling my husband how gay he is by saying these things about dave? BTW i'm wildfire's wife, and just to make it clear, HE'S NOT GAY! he was just speaking the truth about DLR, and those of you who live in the past and cant hack it can't take the truth. i was at that DLR and hagar concert. i was tempted to leave, untill i remembered that hagar was closing. sammy has said in interviews that EVH is an asshole and when the tour is done, so is he with VH. so you DLR freaks may get your wish. eddie may get desperate enough to get DLR back. and it will prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that DLR has no tallent whatsoever, and has lost anything he may have had. i mean when he used to sing "romeo delight" he would get half way through the second verse and go "i forgot the fuckin words!" well then he should remember them or get in a band where he can remember the lyrics. as it was, at the concert a few years ago, he sang every third word, and he was out of breath, and his band sounded like it was formed an hour before gig time. he wasn't having a bad night, he is having a bad career and he needs to stop it. ban me from this site, for you will ignore anything that isn't totally complimentary toward dave, but it is you who will be disapointed in the end when dave proves just how completely over and done he is.
    First off, as someone who just saw Dave two months ago, he has never sounded better. So don't worry your empty little head about it.

Regardless of what the future holds for Dave, he will always be the ONLY Van Halen frontman that matters, the ONLY one that receives any respect, and the ONLY one that will go down in history as one of the greatest frontmen in rock and roll history.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yep, Brinasue and Wildfire share a tender moment listening to "Feel so Good!"

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    you guys are fucking retards! lol. dave DOES wear a wig. if your to stupid to notice that, then i can see where the rest of your stupidity comes from. all you can do is swear, and insult people that are right? god. if dipshit dave is so great, why is he now a licensed paramedic?! lol. he blows! the guy has no brain cells left. just listen to him talk. there is no greater van halen song than 5150. and you keep insulting hagars wardrobe, calling him a fag? look at dave the past 30 years! god, are you people even paying attention to what your saying, you fucking hipocrits? sure sam dresses stupid, but if your defending dave's choice of gay wardrobe, then you are under suspicion yourselves! dave is a washed up has been. he proved that 10 years ago at that award thing. sam can really sing. dave WAS great. quit hanging on to the past.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by davidleetoupee
    brinasue and wildfire are fucking retards! lol. dave DOES have a huge manpackage. if your to stupid to to bother to use spell check or to use proper grammar like we do, then i can see where the rest of your stupidity comes from. all you can do is swear, and insult people that are retards? god. if dipshit sammy is so great, why is he now a an anal raping, tequila salesman?! lol. he blows! the guy has no brain cells left. just listen to him talk. there is no greater van halen song than 5150m which Dave did much of the harmony on, because he did a lot of work on '5150'. and you keep insulting hagars wardrobe, calling him a fag?we'll your rite, he is a fag and dresses like a fat old fijian woman or juimmy buffet or soemthing, are you people even paying attention to what your saying, you fucking hipocrits? gee i wish i could spell and use capitalization, sure sam dresses stupid, but if your defending dave's choice of wardrobe, then you are under suspicion yourselves! dave is a badass motherfucker who would light up the stage. he proved that 10 years ago at that award thing. sam can really sing like a cat being tortured. dave WAS great. quit hanging on to the past Eddie and get DAVE back now.
    Wow, another loser JUST HAPPENS to join under another alias JUST TO POST on this lame-ass thread.

But I totally agree with your sentiments. By the way, try capitalizing at the beginning of sentences and Proper Nouns so you don't look like such undereducated white-trash, 'kay?

Sheep Pen Barn Boss
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    so what your saying is that you are a homo
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    (insert poorly written useless bullshit here)...all you can do is swear, and insult people that are right? god...(insert poorly written useless bullshit here)
    By the way, nobody is asking YOU to post here, so don't complain about abuse. If you continue to waste bandwith with your stupidity, you will be called on it. Go to VH Links or EddieVanHalen.com, they will like you there. Not here.

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    davidleetoupee=Dunce.

Stop wasting our time & yours. Take yur dog and pony show on the road. Dolt.

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nickdfresh
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    omfg your a perfect poster boy for this site. you stated i should have used a capitol to start my sentence? ok grammer god. here's a few of your great examples.
    "use spell check or to use proper grammar like we do," these are your words. not mine. and you cant spell!! lol!! you fucking hipocrit! retard! lol! heres another.
    "hagars" huh? who??
    "we'll your rite," it's WELL, your RIGHT, dumbass.
    "juimmy buffet or soemthing," JIMMY buffet, or SOMETHING. god, you dumbass! lol!
    "gee i wish i could spell and use capitalization" GEE, I wish you could too. but dont worry, smart guy. i'll be sure and spell check your next reply. who knows, if you need an ambulance in the future, maybe diamond dave will be there to save you. meanwhile, sammy will be selling out arenas like usual.

Big Fucking Turtle
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    originally posted by wildfire
    you guys are E Z.
    Sammy rocks

Of course you knew that Gamera would come through with the real information. Ladies and Gentleman, brinasue was 100% correct--100%! wildfire isn't a fag! WOW! And how great to see your wife stand up for you! WHAT A PUSSY! I can just imagine what a sniveling bitch you must be to have shown your wife the big bad Army boys picking on you. EZ indeed.

I've extracted this conversation from Wildfire to his wife, brinasue--

wf: honey...honey...they called me gay!

bs (wf): well baby, you fuck your-er-my-pussy hard!(I noticed that the voice sounded very high pitched, similar to a man sounding like a woman)

wf: that's right bitch...that's right--I'm fucking your pussy now.

bs (wf): yeah baby, you are, yeah...

I was a little baffled, until brushfire, wildfire's little faggot brother e-mailed me wanted to tell the truth.

Don't tell on me, but wildfire is married to himself! He fucks HIMSELF! HE'S A HERMAPHRODITE! Oh, please don't tell him, when he finds out, he'll try and fuck me, which I like, but only before holidays, not after!

So please ladies and gentleman, don't be offended by HERME and his "wife!"

If you could fuck yourself, wouldn't you be a bit fucked in the head?
    Godzilla Ain't Shit

Big Fucking Turtle
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nickdfresh
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    omfg your a perfect poster boy for this site. you stated i should have used a capitol to start my sentence? ok grammer god. here's a few of your great examples.
    "use spell check or to use proper grammar like we do," these are your words. not mine. and you cant spell!! lol!! you fucking hipocrit! retard! lol! heres another.
    "hagars" huh? who??
    "juimmy buffet or soemthing," JIMMY buffet, or SOMETHING. god, you dumbass! lol!
    "gee i wish i could spell and use capitalization" GEE, I wish you could too. but dont worry, smart guy. i'll be sure and spell check your next reply. who knows, if you need an ambulance in the future, maybe diamond dave will be there to save you. meanwhile, sammy will be selling out arenas like usual.
    Hey bro, go fuck yourself. Oh wait, you already due. Tell your "wife" Boy George says hi, lmfao--moron.

Big Fucking Turtle
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    shhhhhh...I spelled due wrong...don't tell Herme or he might put me in my place.

Big Fucking Turtle
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    you guys are fucking retards! lol. dave DOES wear a wig. if your to stupid to notice that, then i can see where the rest of your stupidity comes from. all you can do is swear, and insult people that are right? god. if dipshit dave is so great, why is he now a licensed paramedic?! lol. he blows! the guy has no brain cells left. just listen to him talk. there is no greater van halen song than 5150. and you keep insulting hagars wardrobe, calling him a fag? look at dave the past 30 years! god, are you people even paying attention to what your saying, you fucking hipocrits? sure sam dresses stupid, but if your defending dave's choice of gay wardrobe, then you are under suspicion yourselves! dave is a washed up has been. he proved that 10 years ago at that award thing. sam can really sing. dave WAS great. quit hanging on to the past.
    This just in from wildfire himself, and dude, chick, whatever you are, quit sending me this shit you fucking self-fucker!!!!

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, I AM DAVIDLEETOUPEE! I HAVE ANOTHER STATEMENT TO MAKE, AND I'VE E-MAILED IT TO GAMERA! LET ME PASS IT ON!

I am sorry. I am personality #3. When you are hermaphrodite, these things happen. My life is screwed all to hell. I call myself toupee, not because of Roth, but because they half sewed a patch of goathair over my pussy, which lies directly under my ball sack (I have no balls, just a sac, but you probably knew I was ballless). You can flap the hair back in case you want to fuck yourself. I do regularly, as you now know from personality #2, brinasue.

What I'd like to tell you is that I'm flawed, I can't help it that I like the chub, the rolling one, the one of Bette, Mr. Sammy Lee Hagar. I LOVE CHICK MUSIC! I know he doesn't sell out arenas, but I saw him last year in this club, IT WAS FUCKING BACKED! 100 of our favorite friends (all fellow herme's by the way)! And we all grabbed our cranks and fingered ourselfs and chantes MAS TEQUILA ALL NIGHT LONG! Bette even thanked us! You think Roth is a bad motherfucker? You should have seen Bette's security! They were calling women/men back to his dressing room all night long! THAT'S RIGHT YOU BITCHES! SAMMY CAN HANDLE MEN AND WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME!

Don't tell anyone, but I still have his spooge in my bellybutton! I WILL NEVER WASH---NEVER!

I'm sorry for it all!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    cute dog they got

Big Fucking Turtle
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now that we're through that, here's the deal. I have a 1962 Vette, it's not in mint condition, I can't afford to fix it yet, but what a fucking ride it is. It's fucking fantastic. I've been offered a shitload of money for it, but can't bear to part with it. It's a true fucking classic, better than any of the new shit that's out there today even now, and certainly better than any fucking thing that was out there in 1962.

Hmmm, you know what, a classic is always good, even if the paint is chipped a bit.

And a pinto, well, is always a pinto.

Happy Fucking New Year You Fucking Thing,

and sew the rest of your pussytoupee up, that shit makes us all sick.

oh, and in case you really need it spelled out to you...Daves the Vette...Bette's the fucking Pinto...and you belong in a circus.

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    IT'S "DO", YOU IDIOT! LOL! YOU ARE SO STUPID! LOL!! HERE'S A SENARIO OF YOU IN A BAR TRYING TO PICK UP A BITCH, LIKE YOUR IDOL, DAVE. "HI, I RUN A DAVID LEE ROTH FAN BOY SITE. I TELL ALL THE WORLD HOW GREAT DAVE REALLY IS, AND THAT HE'S BETTER THAN THAT SAMMY DUDE., I CATOLOGED (insert spell check here. you have it, but dont even use it your dumb ass self!) ALL THE DIFFERENT SPANDEX OUTFITS DAVE WEARS, AND CAN TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT DAVE YOU NEED TO KNOW. HE'S MY IDOL, HEY! HEY! WHERE YOU GOING! OHHH!! YOU KNOW, DAVE EVEN SAID THAT ONCE! WAIT! COME BACK! I AM COOL! REALLY!! CHECK OUT MY SITE BABY!!" I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER REASON TO BE ON THIS SITE OTHER THAN TO GET A REACTION OUT OF YOU STUPID FUCKS! LOL!

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    my name's gamera!! i'm a big lizard!! rowr!! look at me!! people love my icon!! even dave loves it!! he emailed me for real!! he's the coolest!!! if i was a gay little man instead of a lizard avatar, (wait, maybe i am!) then i would love to bend dave over in his skyscraper spandex and take his wisky home!!!! whooo!!!!!

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am going to sign on with over 100 different user names and harass the hall out of all you fags unless you admit dave is a washed up has been. do it!! bow to me!!!!!

Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You sloppy & ignorant cunt:

Go over to the mp3 downloads section of this site and download the most recent boot from JAPAN.

It must be nice to have so much idle time on your hands that you can afford to sign up on a board you have no business visiting. It must be nice to have the luxury of time to spew ignorance. You could be having sex with your signifigant (term used loosely) other.

Oh, that's right!

I forgot....

He's a HOMO

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    THIS NEWS JUST IN!!! DABE'S LATEST SOLO EFFORT SOLD LESS THAN 50,000 COPIES!! IT'S A HIT!!! BREAK OUT THE BUBBLIES!!!

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    OOPS I SAID DABE. NOT DAVE. MY SPELL CHECK IS NOT WORKING!! WHO THE HELL IS THE ASSHOLE RUNNING THIS SITE ANYWAYS!?!?!?!? SLACKER!!! FIX IT!!!!

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    HI!! IM A NEW USER, AND WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP FOR DAVE'S ARMY!! CAN I BE THE LETTER Y??
    YMCA!!! SING IT, FELLOW ARMY BUDS!!!!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nickdfresh
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    "hagars" huh? who??
    Maybe that was because it was in YOUR post asswipe. And you don't need to call me "grammar god" and wait till I leave to post you brainless little pansy. Just call me GOD you fucktard! Get on your knees and bow down before me you insulant douchebag! And make sure your ugly wife does the same with an open mouth pussy!

Thread Information